Looking for bump buddy - due 30th May 2011

cutelou101

3rd Tri
Reaction score
Hi, i'm looking for a bump buddy due around the same time as me to share experiences etc. Its my 1st child. Happy to communicate by internet or text.

Late April/May Bump Buddys

Cutelou101 – Due 24th May
Jessica716 – Due 25th May
1sttimemama2b – Due 31st May
xXCharlXx - Due 26th April
Xshell79 – Due 31st May
Samiam – Due 28th May
Meowmeow – Due 23rd May
Meandbubs – Due 25th May

I'm pregnant with my first too... i'm due on 25th May xxx

Hi I'm due 31st may would love some buddies that are due around the same time. I have my early scan today to see if beanys settled ok I'm excited but scared too.

How have u both been feeling?

Hi shell! How did the scan go today? How are you feeling?

I'm ok today, went to visit my friends newborn which was really nice

My scan went well say little beany wriggling about and saw the heartbeat which is a relief, have another scan in 4wks to get actual due date. I've been having abit of backache the last few days and still feel sicky throughout the day but still rather tired!

I have a newborn nephew he's lovely makes me so broody but excited to know I have my own that's growing inside me.

I have a daughter she's nearly 13 from a previous relationship and as there will be a big gap in age it makes me feel like it's my first time all over again as it's been so ling and quite abit has changed... Carnt wait thow!

Are either of u finding out the sex of ur babys?
We decided to wait till the end for a big suprise!!

Xxxx

At the moment i'm thinking i want to keep it as a surprise. I am going to decorate in natural colours anyway so think i want a surpise in the end. Think OH isn't sure yet whether he wants to know.

That is a big gap, i can see what you mean about it feeling all new. So much must have changed since the last time. You must be very excited!

Have you brought anything yet, or are you going to wait a little bit?

I'm feeling a little less sick today, but every ache and twinge still worries me even though i saw the little bean on Monday and he/she was fine. Do you have the date for your next scan?

My nxt scan is on the 25th nov .... I've been suffering with realy bad backache today and been sicky I'm on my week of work so I'm dreading going bk nxt wk if I feel like this.

We painted our spare room (nursery) a hint of yellow so just need to accesorise when time comes. We haven't bought anything yet but when we have our nxt scan we said we would by an outfit for when baby comes home so looking forward to that... Then wait till jan sales to buy anything we need as we have nothing!!!

I no what u mean bout every little pain and twinge ... U carnt help but worry!

When do u have ur 12wk scan/ nextscan ?

Yeah my 12 week scan is on 16th nov, so not too long now. Excited and nervous at the same time!

Think we are going to paint the room over the Xmas hols, and then like you buy bits in the sales! It seems silly not to wait until need and then hopeforly get some bargins!

Sick again for me again, and just so tired! God knows how will be too next week when I return to work, got used to having a nap this week! Have you told work yet? I ended up having too as was so sick!

Do you have any nice plans for the weekend?

im due 27th may had my first scan on tues saw heartbeat i was so relieved

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev146pr___.png

Hi plumsugar! Isn't to get seeing them on the screen, so glad everything is going wellfor you.

How are you feeling otherwise? I nap everyday but am still tired!

havent realy done anything this wkend just glad to be resting before im bk to work on tues....

least we got an extra hour in bed today!!

still have abit of backache which is getting me down abit.... oh has been realy good doing housework and cooking so ive had a gd rest....

cutelou hows ur oh feeling about the baby has it sunk in yet?

Thats good that OH helping out, mine did the roast last week, think i'll get him to do same this week!

Me too, napped yesterday, then just watched a film. Back on Tuesday too, and really not looking forward to it!!

I think it sunk in at the scan, he was really excited and wanted to tell his parents. He has been really good calming down my worries, looking things up to show me it's normal! Has it sunk in for your OH?

Yeah for the extra hour in bed! Back ache is a real drag, have you any sign of a bump yet?

Was just thinking about asking you ladies about bumps? Ive got one thats appeared out of nowhere, has anyone else started to get one? xx

Hi everyone! Mind if I jump in?! I have the same due date as xshell, May31st. Well I think that's my due date, but then at my last appointment she said I might actually be a week ahead of that. I went in on the day I was 9 weeks and she gave me a pelvic exam and said I felt more like 10 weeks. So....we shall see. I am anxious for my next ultrasound because I got a bit of a scare when she tried to hear babies heart beat on the doppler and couldn't. She said it was probably just too early, but of course I'm going to worry. I go for a down syndrome screening on the 14th, so I think I will be quite relieved to know everything is ok. Even though I had a very good early scan at 6+3, I know a lot can happen between then and 12 weeks. Hopefully I will be able to get a more accurate due date then as well.

As for symptoms, my morning sickness is playing with me. Last week I had a few really good days in a row, but now since friday I've been SO sick to my stomach. I'm actually wishing I would throw up, because I think I might feel a bit better. I am also exhausted all the time and this week I will be flying to Chicago to throw my sister baby shower. So I am a bit nervous about flying with m/s and alone.

Cutelou and jessica, I love your scans!!! How far along were you? When I had mine I was only 6+3 so baby just looked like a little seahorse.

xshell I am so glad to hear your scan went well. Would love to see a pic if you have one.

Well feel well everyone. I hope you all aren't suffering with this m/s like I have been this weekend :(

Was just thinking about asking you ladies about bumps? Ive got one thats appeared out of nowhere, has anyone else started to get one? xx

No bump yet, just a lot of bloat. I've actually lost weight too because of the m/s...I'm actually not complaining about that, esp as I know the baby will take what it needs from me. Let's see your pic jessica! That's so exciting!

Oh, as for the sex of the baby...I want to know ASAP. I don't think I could handle waiting, but then again, a surprise would be SO fun! Maybe next time ;) Have you guys tried any of those gender prediction tests? They're kind of fun. I have a feeling I'm having a girl, but then DH would really like a boy. As long as it's healthy, that's what matters. Do any of your have a gut feeling about what you think the sex is? I had one from the beginning. And my sister had one too and was right! She's having a boy in Jan.! So I'll be an Aunt (1st) and a mommy all at once!

Hi 1sttimemama! Of cause not, jump right in :winkwink:!

My pic if from 9 weeks exactly, was amazing seeing it on the screen last week! seems ages ago now though!

Try not to worry about the doppler, i know its hard, my midwife would not even try last week for me as she said it was too early. Your next scan is two days before mine! Hope it comes nice and quick for you, its nice to have that reasurrance. :hugs: Did you get a pic from your 6 week one?

Sorry to hear your ms is bad, how long is the flight to chicargo from you? Is your sister excited about the baby shower?

AFM my m/s seems to be a little better yesterday, but i seem to find that if i just do nothing and relax one day, the next day i feel ok. If i go and do things one day, then i pay for it the next sickness wise! Dreading working tomorrow!!

Woohoo not long until your an aunt and a mummy! very exciting 2011 for you!! I tryed the gendre predictor and it said boy. I had feeling its a boy, but now am doubting myself. Thinking maybe find out gendre but it just be a secret for me and OH, i just don't want a load of pink or blue things!!

Bump wise, not sure at all. 10 weeks today, i have some sort of bump under my belly button but not sure what it is. It feels hard so maybe a bump?? I lost weight too with ms, so maybe just bloat!

1sttimemama2be ...

[URL=https://img178.imageshack.us/i/10weeks.jpg/][IMG]https://img178.imageshack.us/img178/9281/10weeks.jpg[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Heres my bump, I'm normally a uk 6 and have a completely flat stomach so my bump is massive to me but not quite as noticeable to others.

I've had bad sickness i got diagnosed with hyperemisis and doctors put me on meds to help but i've stopped taking them as they make me so drowsy i can't get anything done!!

I think i'm having a boy juts have a really strong feeling..but who knows!!

As for the doppler i found bean at 9 weeks 6 days, had no luck before then but i have friends who havnt until theyre about 16 weeks, if you dont find bean with it put it away for a week then try again..dont keep worrying yourself!

Cutelou ...

My bump suddenly appeared when i got to the 10 week mark so i think htat'll be your little bump starting :dance:

xxx

just took a photo of my scan pic last thurs its not very clear wish i had a scanner!!

SDC10452.jpg

hi ladies, well tomo im due back to work which im dreading since i had a week off on hol..... im just worried about being sick at work as ms has got bad some days more than others, but i work in a cafe so the smells r going to get to me!

how are the rest of u doing?

Lovely scan pic shell. Hope work went ok for you today.

Lovely bump Jess! Can def see that its a bump there

Mine 'popped out last night after dinner, but back to normal today, just the little bump under the belly button. So maybe this week it might delevop.

Sicky today, and very tired. Didn't sleep well last night, lots of dreams. Hows everyone else today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->