Looking for bump buddy - due 30th May 2011

I'm tired too today, OH fidgets like anything and everytime he moved i then had to get up to go to the toilet...haha.

Feeling really faint, even in bed the room kept spinning and kept having mini blackout spells when i stand up, midwife did say i've got low blood pressure due to dehydration but no matter how much i drink i cant seem to get it back to normal :nope:

Really can't be bothered with work..roll on 9pm!! :sleep:

Cute bump Jess! You got a nice one going. Mine is not quite a bump yet, but it's definitely getting bigger. I tried to shop for a dress for my sisters shower this weekend. It was a total disaster. I tired myself out shopping for 3 hours and nothing fit right, so I came home with nothing :(. It's really tough for me to get used to this new body. I was already really large chested before and now I'm losing my best asset, my waist line. So I feel like I have nothing to accentuate. It's tough because I feel so fat and like I'm trying to not look pregnant because no one knows yet. But, it's all worth it, and in a few weeks they'll all know I'm not fat, I'm pregnant :)

I've been dealing with the sickness pretty bad this week. I phoned my Dr for some drugs because I am worried I will puke the whole flight to chicago on thursday!!! I hope it works!

Hope everyone's doing well with work and symptoms!

Thats a long work day Jess! Have you had a better sleep? My doctor suggested ice lollys to help with the dehydration, they work well with me, make me feel lots better.

1sttimemama - hope the medication helps you tomorrow on the plane. Are you going to try them before you fly to see if they work? Hopeforly soon you can start showing off your bump! I'm missing my waist line too, its just bloat now!

Feeling pretty rough today, how is everyone else doing?

yeah i work 2 different shifts one week early one week late....soooo tired, just got home now!!

Might try icelollies as i'm so dehydrated at the moment!!

Sleeps been awful, OH at rugby tonight so staying at his mums tonight as shes closer to the rugby club so get a nice night on my own...sleep time :dance:

Hi all,

Hope you are all having nice weekends xx

Jess hope managed to get some sleep when OH was out. How have you been feeling? How is the bump growing.

1stimemama how was your sisters baby shower? How did the plane flight go?

11 weeks tomorrow for me, 1 week and 1 day until my scan, excited but nervous. Just hope it's ok in there!

Hey everyone! I am back from my weekend away. It started out with a bit of stress. I woke up at 3am before my flight and had some dark brown discharge. I was so worried it was a miscarriage. I called my Dr. and she said there's really nothing they can do but do a doppler or ultrasound when I came back. She said flying wouldn't change anything, if I was going to have a miscarriage I would either way. So, I reluctantly got on the plane and thankfully the spotting stopped after a couple of days. What a scare that was! My next ultrasound is schedule for next Tuesday but I might try to go in this week just to make sure everything is ok.

It was a good weekend. My sisters shower went well. I ended up telling a lot of my friends that I'm preggers on my trip, but in the back of my mind I was worried something is wrong and I'm not anymore :(. I know it's silly, but being surrounded by pregnant women (my sister and best friend) just made me worry a bit more that something might be wrong.

The good news is, I was able to keep my m/s at bay with some zofran the Dr. gave me. Not sure I could've survived the trip/flight without it. I got back late last night nd had to get up for a 12 hour work day at 6am today :(. I am so exhausted!

Is anyone else feeling like they have to pee a lot more these days. I have to go constantly! Way more than usual. Can't wait for 2nd tri! I'll find out at my next ultrasound if I am 11 weeks tomorrow or 12 weeks! Maybe I'll find out this week!

Hope everyone is doing well. We are almost to trimester 2!!!!! We did it!!!

Sorry for the long post.

OH driving me mad still at night...but on an early shift this week so im home now for the afternoon so going to have a little nap to keep the exhaustion at bay!!

Can't believe my scan isn't until i'm 14 weeks...seems ages away!!

My bump is massive now and i cant even do up my 'fat' trousers... so i'm in full on maternity stuff now :dohh:

Hows your lovely bumps coming along ladies?? xxx

Thats quiet late jess, thought they had to do it before 13+6 because of the tests they do?? I rung up and changed mine to anl earlier by a little white lie as mine was cutting it fine, and i just couldn't wait that long!

I'll get OH to do a pic of my bump later and i'll post for you ladies to see if you think it is a start of a bump. In my tight jumpers i just feel fat!! I'm currenlty living in joggers and leggings!!

mama2b sounds like you had a lovely weekend. Sorry for your scare, i'm sure everything is fine but maybe a ultrasound this week will put your mind at rest, and it's always nice to see them on screen! I'm peeing alot more, even when i haven't even drunk anything! 4am is my night wee time, without fail!!

I can't believe we are almost in 2nd Tri!! I thought i would never get there. Today means i have made it past the day i lost the 2nd twin, which is a milestone for me. Just want my scan to hurry up so know everything is ok!!

Me and OH have decided we don't want the downs screening tests as they are only 70% accurate and if they tell you that you're in the risk factor they mentioned an amniotic test, and that can cause m/c.

We decided not to have the tests as either way we'll be keeping bean, and we'd rather not lose bean through testing or even worry ourselves for the next 6 months over something we can't do anything about or may be wrong.

As even if baby was downs, the needs only start changing as they get a bit older and for first few months we wouldn't need a major amount of different things than what we have already.

So i'm guessing thats why i'm not being seen until 14 weeks, but i'll have a lovely clear pic of bean by that point! xxx

arr i see, did you tell hospital then that you didn't want the tests? It should be nice and clear then, and only 6 weeks until the 20 week one!!

I won't have any further tests either after the scan. I just couldn't wait until 13 plus weeks to see bean again, i would have gone mad as OH has said no to a doppler until midwife has tried and found, so think i would have driven myself mad.

So is yours two weeks away then? should fly by! xxx

didnt tell hospital but did tell my midwife so guessing she will have told them..

2 weeks tomorrow for my scan...countdown begins!! haha xx

Waiting for scans is the worst. I had one at 6+3 and that seems ages ago now. I called the doc and they fit me in for this afternoon. Here's to hoping everything is just fine. It will be so nice to relax. Wish me luck everyone! I'll keep ya'll posted. Meanwhile I really need to shop for some pants that fit but I have been putting off buying anything maternity until I know everything is okay. So if all goes well today I might buy a few things. Till then, it's stretchy pants for me!

Hope everyone is feeling well today. Just think, soon we'll get back a little more energy, and not have to pee so often, and hopefully not feel so sick ;). I felt sick all night :( in spite of having taken my zofran pill. I think it wore off early on. Those pills are a life saver, I only wish I'd discovered them earlier.

Good luck today mama2b!!

My size 10 maternity trousers from eBay came today, so pleased as feel so much better than breathing in all day!!

thanks cutelou!

Everything went well today!!! She did a doppler and heard the heart beat right away. it was really fast and strong. I felt immediately better. My Dr. was reassuring too, she said come in anytime! She didn't make me feel silly for worrying at all. She also still thinks my due date might be moved up a week, which puts me at 12 weeks, not 11. I will have the downs ultrasound next Tuesday and that will help to give a better idea of the due date. I can't wait! I was so excited I told 2 of my friends and my boss. I figure I may already be 12 weeks anyway, so why not. My boss was really nice. Actually she was asking about how my hours felt and I said "actually I've been extra tired lately...because..." So she is going to adjust my hours so I don't have to do 12 hour days all the time. I was also so excited I looked at some baby clothes. Cant wait to find out what I'm having!

I may order some maternity pants now!!

How's everyone else today?

That's great news mama2b!! How reasurring and what a lovely doctor!!! We have our scans on the same day next week!!

So pleased for you, def get yourself some nice comfy clothes now! Great news that your boss is going to adjust your hours for you. If you get put up 1 week then next week you'll almost be at the end of first tri!

I'm ok today, count down to scan. Need some reasurrance nean is still in there beating away. Oh is taking day off tomorrow so be nice to spend day just chilling out together, he also has next Tuesday off too for the scan

I'm due with my first on May 28th. I have my first scan on November 22nd. Other than feeling tired and the three positive pregancy tests, I have no real evidence that there is anybody really in there. I'm not ill, not gaining weight. . .This is quite worrying sometimes. Anyone else have this?

hiya ladies, hope youre all doing well.

Not gone to work today went bed with a splitting headache and still got it... Only thing i can think is that i'm dehydrated again....oh the joys....

Lou...dont forgt that pic of your bump huni! seems like im just expanding by the minute..

FYI...theres a clearance on tommee tippee website got loads of stuff cheap, think im going to get a few bits this week xxx

Hello Ladies,
I'm new here, 1st time mum, 12 week today. Due date 25th of may 2010.
I will have my first scan on tuesday and am so excited/ scared!
Its been so nice to read through your post, nowing that all I have been feeling is normal.
My sickness has been fading the last few days although I feel more tired than ever, keep getting these mega headaches and having trouble sleeping at night.
Can't wait for my scan, counting down the days!

Hello Ladies,
I'm new here, 1st time mum, 12 week today. Due date 25th of may 2010.
I will have my first scan on tuesday and am so excited/ scared!
Its been so nice to read through your post, nowing that all I have been feeling is normal.
My sickness has been fading the last few days although I feel more tired than ever, keep getting these mega headaches and having trouble sleeping at night.
Can't wait for my scan, counting down the days!

Hey there!!

Welcome 2 bnb!! Im due 23rd May! 1st time mom!
Hope u have a lovely scan!!!!!

Keepsafe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"