• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for bump buddy - due 30th May 2011

welcome meow, samiam and meandbubs!!

Sam try not to worry about the lack of symptoms, i know its hard. My friend had no syptoms at all, and was worried throughout her first tri, but all was fine and now she has a lovely little boy!

I'll try and update the front page with due dates and scan dates, let me know if i miss anything or have a date to be added

well here is my bump picture, i'm feeling slightly silly about posting them as looks like nothing in the pics, but i can see in it real life! First one is 10 weeks, 2nd is today, 11+2. But i have an inverted uterus so will prob show later

Attachments

• DSC00635.jpg
    DSC00635.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 1
  • bump 11 weeks.jpg
    bump 11 weeks.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 1
awr so iccle and cute lou!!

I wish mine looked like that at the moment, i look massive already and having trouble with clothes, driving me mad!!

You'll probably have a lovely neat bump whereas i will look like i've eaten the entire contents of tescos!! haha

I know mines bump... but im sure everyone else is just thinking 'god...shes put on weight'...haha xxx

Love the tesco comment! i think people think preggers rather than fat! esp as you were thin before. I taught with my friend when she was expecting her first, she put on loads of weight in her first tri as eating to sooth sickness, she was thin before. The kids were asking me if she was preggers all the time, rather than saying Miss don't you think miss has got fat! I did tell them it was inpoliet to ask a lady that.

Wish mine was bit more bumpy than bloaty!! My mum thinks i'm going to be more bump than anything else.

Hows everyone elses bumps coming along?

I'm due with my first on May 28th. I have my first scan on November 22nd. Other than feeling tired and the three positive pregancy tests, I have no real evidence that there is anybody really in there. I'm not ill, not gaining weight. . .This is quite worrying sometimes. Anyone else have this?

Hi Samian!

I know exactly how are you feel. I think the worry is totally natural. You'll probably feel relieved after your scan in a couple weeks. Till then just try to relax, and enjoy the fact that you haven't had to suffer through morning sickness like some of us have ;)

How's everyone doing! I am gearing up for the weekend...it's been a long week! I have my integrated (downs) screening on Tuesday and I can't wait. I am so curious to see the little guy/gal. It's been SO long since my last screening at 6 weeks. I also am curious to find out a more definite due date. I think I am further than my ticker says. I also am going to ask if they see any signs of sex of the baby. I know it's early but at 12 weeks they were able to tell my sister a boy, and they were right! Hope everyone is hanging in there. I am SO exhausted after working over a 40 hour work week and travelling last weekend. Also, I was up the last two nights because the baby upstairs is sick and was crying non stop. Plus all of the peeing doesn't help!

HI all,

its the weekend! Yipeee!! Glad your looking forwards to the weekend mama2b, sounds like you derserve the rest! Can't believe it is only 3 days until our scan now!! They wo't tell you the sex at all at 12 weeks in the UK i think, but i think i have decided to go team yellow now.

I'm doing ok, not sleeping well, my boobs hurt everytime i turn over and it wakes me. But think its the worry thats on my mind. I just need to know its ok in there, as keep having bad feeling!

How is everyone else keeping?

Hi cutelou, I am constantly thinking about the scan too. I'm also not sleeping well. I get up about every 2 hours it seems. Have you thought about wearing a bra while you sleep? Maybe you do already. I have had to for years because I have large breasts. I wear a comfy sports bra that s a few sizes larger. It seems to cut down on the soreness to have them contained.

Team yellow, huh! That's cool. I wish I could wait, the surprise would be so fun, but I just feel like I have to know. I am not good at waiting. I would be way too curious.

Thanks for organizing all the dates!

Hope everyone else is doing well. It was nice to have the opportunity to sleep in today. Although I was up at 1, 3, and 6 anyway...lol

thanks mama2b, i think i might try that, i havn't worn one before to bed, but think i'll try and get nice comfy sports bra and try that.

I love surprises, but i'm really impatient! So i really want to try and wait and have the big surprise. In my heart i know i really want to wait.

Almost there with the scan, just a few days now! It horrid having such interupted sleep. Did the lie in help? Hopeforly we will sleep better after our scans xx

I think that's so exciting to wait! Maybe we'll try to do it next time around, we'll see. I tried to sleep in but got up early anyhow. But since then I've just been lounging on the cough and napping. it's great! The only thing is I feel like on the weekend my m/s is worse. I took a zofran pill. I really hope the m/s ends along with the 1st tri :)

Oh and is anyone else having dry nipples? Mine are really itchy and dry, even though I keep using lotion.

Mine are dry...think its a slight mixture of boobs growing and bra slightly rubbing due to the change in size of my boobs... they're sooooo sore!!

Just eaten a full family tub of hairbo...ooops xxx

Oh god! they are sooo dry and soo ichy!! they are driving me mad with the iching! I've taken to using after sun on them as seems to calm them down a bit and coco butter for the streching. Actually my belly is joining in with the ichying too!!

Yum Yum haribo! ooo think i will go and eat some of my naughty stuff now

oops...like the haribo wasnt bad enough i just ate a big bag of maltesers and iv made a hot choccie with marshmallows and squirty cream...yum! xxx

Oooo yum yum!! I had choc chip
muffin I made earlier, with extra choc chips! Then a chubba chub lolly! Yum yum!

Hi all,
I'm jue the 30th of April 2011, I'm 16 weeks at moment and counting and loving every min of it, had my first scan on in October and jue for my 20 week scan the start of December.
XxCharlxX

lou.... OH making choc chip muffins with extra choc chips tonight now! Haha, i'm working til 9pm tnite, so cant be bothered.
Listened to little bean again lastnight, hes getting very active can hear him movingn about loads now!
9 days and counting until scan, 10 days till 2nd trimester! Wooooop

Charl....hey hun, how are you and your bump? Xxx

He he! Glad you got him baking for you, will be nice thing to come home too, nice baking smell! I sent OH to work today with the left over muffins and cheesecake!! Must be so nice to hear little bean moving around, not long until your scan now! and 2nd tri is only just round the corner!!

Going to try and talk about a doppler with OH tomorrow after the scan. As can say that we know everything is ok, so if i can't find HB then i won't worry. Just long time bewtween 12 weeks and 20, so would be nice to start to listen in!! Think i can win him round.

Hi Charl! How are you and your bump? Glad to hear your enjoying every minute!! xx

Yeah definatly worth the reassurance and lovely to hear...as bean gets bigger you can hear kicks and hiccups on the doppler too!!

Hope you scan goes well, bet you can't wait!

It feels like its taken forever to get this far but can't wait until i can say i'm definalty in 2nd trimester...sounds a lot more comforting!! xx

Thanks, i can't wait, just trying to think of ways to make the day go quicker. I'm just so worried something has gone wrong too, i know statistically seeing HB at 9 weeks took chance of MC down, but i just can't seem to shake the worry!! But can't wait to see it!

You must be getting excited about your scan now too!! Be amazing to see how much they have changed over such a short space of time! It does seem the longest time the 1st tri. I keep thinking by xmas i'll almost be 18 weeks! And xmas doesn't seem that far away now!!

Just been talking to my dad about bigger car. We have a clio and a fiesta, which is fine but we also have a dog who comes everywhere with us and don't think all 4 of us will fit in for holidays!

HOLIDAYS??? haha ...i bloody need one of those!! But a nice one abroad where i can drink cocktails and laze about (obviously non alcoholic...i think even the smell of alcohol these days would get me drunk!)

Yeah i cant wait to see bean again...excited thinking about we'll be able to feel them move soon!! think it works out at 20 weeks just after new year i think the 4th of Jan for me...woooooo... so just in time for jan sales shopping!! xxx

We UK holidays each year mostly, as i don't like leaving my dog, i love him to bits. So would need something with space for baby, pram, dog and cases!! But i know what you mean, i would love to go somewhere hot and just chill out, just doubt it will happen!

I can't wait either for the movements, think thats what i'm looking forward too most at mo. I'm 20 weeks on my Birthday, 10th Jan, so will go sale shopping and lunch with a friend for bday i think! I bought loads of maternity clothes in the sales last year, got tons for about £100. only problem is now i've lost weight, the size 12 bottoms i bought are no good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->