Looking for Bump Buddy Due Dec 24th

Awaiting4

Reaction score
Hi I just got my BFP today :happydance: looking for a buddy to go with me through the next 8 months.

Hi I just got my BFP today :happydance: looking for a buddy to go with me through the next 8 months.

hi, congrats on your bfp! i got mine a few days ago, im too looking for a bump buddy though im due 25th december, it would be nice to share the highs and lows through the next 8 months .

how are you today?

Hi 19Sarah87,
Wow we are really close. Just to tell you a little about me I am 32 and I have 3 boys but this will be DH and I's first baby. My current baby is 9 years old so I feel like I'm pregnant for the first time again. Right now I'm kinda crampy, super tired, bbs are soar and huge, and I keep waking up with a new bump on my face - but happy none the less. How are you doing today.

Hi! Congrats on your :bfp: I'm due Decemer 24 with baby #4 too! Let's be bump buddies!

Congratulations to you to Tink :happydance: Wow baby # 4 to how exciting. How old are your little ones? I have to tell you I'm so excited and scarred at the same time it's crazy. I'm exauhsted this morning this morning, almost didn't wake up to get ready for work. I don't remember ever being this tired before but I guess that's what 9 years does to you.

Congratulations to you to Tink :happydance: Wow baby # 4 to how exciting. How old are your little ones? I have to tell you I'm so excited and scarred at the same time it's crazy. I'm exauhsted this morning this morning, almost didn't wake up to get ready for work. I don't remember ever being this tired before but I guess that's what 9 years does to you.

sorry it took so long to respond!! I have a 4yr old, 2 1/2 yrs old and a 1 yrs old! My kids are all about a year and half apart! I know what you mean about being exauhsted... It will just hit me and I have to lay on the couch and turn on a movie for the kids or something. I'm excited for Christmas! How about you? At first I was kinda worried about December and the holidays, but now I'm just excited! One more thing to celebrate this year, and each year from now on!!

I'm excited about a December baby, but DH has 3 or 4 birthdays in his family already in December so it will be a super busy month for us. But if you look at my history my oldest was 3 days late, 2nd was 8 days late, and 3rd was 10 days late - so it's very likely that I may not have this baby until January.

Just wait, this one will be the one who desides to come early! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->