Looking for Cycle Buddie~~ CD 1 on Nov 23~~ APX 29-30 day cycle.

Premomt

Him and Me +1 makes 3!
Reaction score
Anyone out there in my cycle?
I am just starting to chart, so im not exactly sure if I am regular or long yet. Seems like i am around 29 days or so.

Looking for love, and looking to give some too!

made some changes to my profile, just wanting to see if the ticker will show up.

Still looking for a buddy!

Hiya Premomt, CD 1 was nov 23rd for me too, so i'm CD6 today and can't wait to get stuck in for OV!!!! AF has waved goodbye ...hopefully for 9 whole months!
I had a 25 day cycle last month, hoping for another short cycle this month, though not sure what my cycle will be this month as my hormones are still settling down.

Hurray!!! So nice to meet you Tillymum!
I am too wondering what my cycle will be this month. Pretty sure I had a chemical last month, and I am hoping it will stick this time round.
I'm fairly new to reading my body, so this month will be interesting!
Can't wait to share it with you!!

Any others out there? Don't be shy!

looking forward to the fun of symptom spotting.with you.. I'm a total hypochondriac so should be fun!
Getting totally impatient waiting to OV! I never realised how obcessed I could become on wishing my months away waiting for AF to go, waiting to OV. then the torturous 2WW, then am I or aren't I ....and so on....
Hope to end that this month and hoping for a sticky on this time round too!

Good cause so am I! It will be nice to have someone to talk me down when my bbs hurt!what day do you plan on testing this month? I will prob wait till AF is late by at least 1 day. Which should be the 22 or so.
Can't wait!
Has a killer migraine today... Think I'm preggers?? LOL JUST KIDDIN!!!
Take care!

Hey Tillymum~ How are you feeling?
Are you Testing with OPKs?
I was so confused with what FF was saying about how long my cylces are with the info I imputted, but then I realized I was 3 days late for my P in Nov, so that is why it is saying my cycle is 32 days. I was freaking out! Mainly because it pushes my Ov dates back, and I am feeling like it is coming sooner than FF is saying. Who knows, maybe it's just wishful thinking!
Are you charting with FF? I'd love to see your progress and compare notes!
Let me know whats up lady!

Hey there! I'm back, This is first evening in since last Friday, so at last i'm having some BnB time ahhhhhh :)

Well I haven't a clue where I am in my cycle this month. I ov'd early last month on cd11, and I am so worried I've missed my OV this month. I think I may have OV'd on CD10 but i didn't do an OV test cos I was in London for the day. OH and I didn't BD until CD11 so I am sooo worried I've missed it this month..... but I've got 3 more tests left which will take me to CD15 so fingers crossed hopefully I'll be ok and OV over the next few days. I've done 2 OV tests yesterday and today and both were big time negative - nada- no 2nd line nothing, surely a line would show up if I'm about to OV???? ahh!! I'm sure I have ov pain on my left side but still no line shows up.

I'm not charting with FF yet, i'm giving it a few months to see if I can manage it without charting.

Hopefully you will OV soon and the 2WW & madness will commence!

Tilly~ Glad to see you here again! I was worried bout you! I've become addicted to this board, and I was going through withdrawl not seeing you on here LOL!
I decided on monday to get some OPK tests because monday night at work I felt a sharp pain on my left side low, and thought "Ok that may be gas, but why not see for sure?" SO I went to the store and bought a pack. Got a faint line, but dismissed it cause it was so faint. Tested the next day and TADA! there it was bright and bold. I was so proud of myself !
The thing that I am somewhat confused about is, Should the pain come before the LH surge, or after? I would have assumed after as its the chemical that makes the eggie move. :shrug:
Either way I got my pos opk tuesday, tested again wednesday and it was as faint as monday. Tues was CD10 for me. So I am assuming by the pos OPK, pain on monday night and CM findings that I ovd on Dec 2. (wich is way earlier than what FF predicted on the calendar BTW)
Waiting to see if my temp stays up and FF marks me down for ov on that day.
I am kinda in the same boat as you though, I don't think I planned the BD time quite right. We shoulda been busy on Nov 30 and Dec 1, or at least dec 1.
Geez I am neurotic arent I?

If you are having pain now, I wouldn't be surprised if you get a pos OPK in the next few days. That's what happened with me!

I thought I would go without charting for a few months too, but I got sucked in... Damn the BnB girls!LOL!! At first I said to myself "we'll see how it goes, I know my body well enough" Then I said, "well I should be tracking my symptoms at least, that BBT thing is too tough to figure out" Now I am imputting anything and everything I think is applicable just so I can see it appear on my chart! :rofl:
Keep testing, and keep BDing and Keep your chin up!

Yeaaa, congratulations you're in the 2WW!

I wish I could join you! Hoping I have yet to see my positive OPK and can begin nurotic symptom spotting! I'm just nurotic OV watching in case it's yet to come!

Any signs yet :laugh2:

:rofl:
I dont know... I am not going to get too neurotic about that yet. Not until FF Marks me down for a pos Ov day.
My BBs have been sore though.... NO! Not gonna do it yet!!! LOL!
Besides, it seems like its gonna be a 3WW for me based on my chart (which is off), and expected :witch: day. Geez, I dunno what to expect for the remainder of the month! I wonder if I should expect AF to come 5 days early cause I ovd that much earlier?? Or do I have a longer luteal phase than others?? Ugh this is gonna be a LONG wait....:dohh:

Hey there Premont, looks like I was panicking over nothing.
I think I'm due to OV over the next day or two. got Ewcm and nagging ov pains and my bb's are getting a bit tender. Yeaaa I'm so happy:happydance:, just hoping OH drives home safely so we can catch that eggie!
Going to do another OPK in an hour so should know for sure!

I ov'd on CD11 last month and my AF came on 15DPO, so my cycle was only 25 days, so you'll have a shorther month if you ov'd early this month and can start testing 5 days earlier than your normal cycle! Lucky you!!

How long have you been TTC'ing?

Tilly- where is ur hubby? Is he away frequently? I am glad that V and the rest of the ladies have given u some peace of mind this month.
You must let me know about the OPK results!! I am sending u some "bold pos OPK line" energy right now!
This is the first real month dh and I have been ttc, so I am not expecting a + HPT at all. If u read my journal you will figure out y.
I must say it was exciting to imput my 3rd high temp into FF today and see the crosshiars!! So now its official, I am in the 2WW! Like I said b4 though, I am really gonna try not to get too neurotic with the symptom spotting (HAHAHAHAAHH!!) I am 3dpo and counting. I am planning to test on the 20th that's 18DPO. My DH's xmas party is that night, and I want to make sure I will be ok to drink by that night if af doesn't show up by then. Knowing my luck it will happen just like it did last month :roll: we shall see!
POS OPK,
NRG SENT YOUR WAY!!!(My newest chant!!! U like?)

Yeaaa I've got a line, not as strong as control line yet, but strong enough so nearly there :happydance: probably will OV tomorrow bang on CD14!!!
OH has to go to London once a week with work, so he should be home around 9 - quiet night in tonight me-thinks!!

I like your chant ..... think i'll need lots of NRG this weekend! :)

Now remember the little :spermy: can live up to at least 3 days inside, so get BDing tonight!!!! Hopefully you'll get a stronger line next time u test! But gey busy!!! *baby dust to you!!!*

Hi girls can i join in??

I OV today, offically in 2 WW, in 10th month of trying, witch is due on 19th Dec, day of the office party !! typical !! hoping for a BFP then (for a change !!) now have a fear of POAS as they always come back neg so be warned I chicken out a lot !! Charlie x

Of course you can! The more the merrier!! Are u a chart stalker like me? How has ur bding lined up so far this month?
Baby dust to you!!! Have fun tonight!! :sex:

Hey there Charlie welcome into the 2ww with us!

I think i'm ov'ing today - got pains on both sides this month which is a bit worrying!

Just back from a manic morning of Christmas shopping so need a bit of BnB to calm my blood pressure!!

Well Tilly~
Did you get a chance to :sex: wit DH last night? And how is your OPK reading today?
Hope all is well!

Hi girls,
BDing going well, every day so far this month, can't bear another unsuccesful month so giving it our all in the hope for our xmas BFP !!! so far some strange pains in LHS, be warned though convince myself every month I am PG but so far dissapointment only !!!
Boobs not hurting yet which is unusual !! I don't chart as I would become completley obsessed !! I have that type of personality so doc advised against it !! FX girls let the 2WW be short and positive !! xCharlie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->