Looking for Cycle Buddie~~ CD 1 on Nov 23~~ APX 29-30 day cycle.

Yea itd have been nice, but whatev.
My hubby got a lil down when I told him. He was like "what if we can't get pregnant?" And I had to tell him that it can take some ppl years to concieve. He thinks we have much more oppertunity during a month to get preg. He thinks I am nuts for thinking 2 days. Geez. Men.

Due to test tomorrow and i'm feeling quite nervous. Totally don't think i'll get a BFP this month and I know i'm going to be gutted.

my bb's are less tender now than earlier in the week, though I have been having light cramps..... we'll see tomorrow...gulp!

Good luck with your testing Charlie!

Good Luck Tillymum~ and remember what is meant to be will be, and we love you anyway it turns up!

Sorry to hear that Charlie :-( :hugs:

Well this morning I got my BFP ..nice and strong too....before you congratulate me, i'm having a chemical preg. By 10.30 this morning I started spotting, just lightly, i've since had red blood, i'm sure tomorro I start my AF.

I sorta expected it tbh when I saw the BFP as my bb's have become less and less tender and i've had so few symptoms, though today i'm dizzy and my stomach is unsettled.

Gutted, i'm really hoping 2009 will change my luck.

Ugh, sorry to hear it Tillymum. :hugs:
We'll be waiting for you over in the new cycle board. Come on over when youre ready!

:hug:oh....tillymum i am so sorry hunny, that really sucks

well my BPN was followed by the :witch: late last night, gutted only word for it and went to a party last night and it was horrible, 2 pregnant ladies, one annnouncement (that was the worst bit) and 1 newborn, :cry:

Well ladies, fancy being cycle buddies again?? I know you are a bit ahead premomt but I feel like we are friends now?

Well guys, thats us out for 2008, so welcome Jan 2009 another month (no11 for me) of doing the BD :sex: !!!

Happy Christmas girls enjoy the holidays and try to relax,

Love Charlie 19

emmm..... I may be still in the running I think it might have been an implantation bleed as it was very light and only intermediate spotting which only really lasted 1 day, though AF may still show up today.....I'll keep you posted!

Sorry to hear the old wicked witch got you Charlie :hugs:

:dust:

Thats sounds primising tilly mum, fingers crossed for you hunny !!!

Ohhh Tillymum!!! Make sure to keep us posted!

Well spotting stopped, AF is 3 days late and I got a stronger :bfp: this morning, so I can now say i'm definetly pregnant!
Really hoping this one is a sticky sticky sticky one this time round!

Sending you both lots of :dust: and hope the new year brings you both that :bfp:
xxx

horray!!! Sticky Sticky Sticky Dust to you!!!

Congrats !!!! what a wonderful chrsitmas prezzie !!!! thats fab tilly mum x x x

hi people
i'm hoping to have a ttc buddy.. i'm hayley aged 26 i've been ttc for 8months now before that i was on hte pill for 5years:wacko:
i'm getting to the point where i'm feeling i wont be able to concieve. every 25days it comes around and i always have my period . my ov day is 12th day .

can anyone help? i'm deperate for a baby

hayley

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back