Looking for Cycle Buddie~~ CD 1 on Nov 23~~ APX 29-30 day cycle.

Got my stong OPK line yesterday:happydance:, think I ov'd in the late evening as ov pain subsided - felt like I was about to burst, so the 20th will be when AF is due.! - Do I count today as 1DPO or 2 DPO if I ov'd yesterday??

We bd'd friday night, saturday afternoon and will again tonight for good measure! hopefully one of his swimmers will catch the eggie on her journey!

Hopefully Charlie this is your month, sounds like your covering all options, I'm not a charter either as I know I'll become totally obcessed!

Premont any symptoms?? how many DPO are you now?

sending more :dust:

Tilly you should be at 1 dpo now, and into the 2WW!! Yay!

I really haven't had any symptoms to speak of. My boobs did hurt, but not anymore so I don't know about that one.
My CP has stayed the same for a few days now. - think it was different last month after ov time than it is now so?? IDK I am so new to charting that I don't really have a baseline yet.
Thought my nips were getting darker, but I think that every month.
The only really different things I've been dealing with are 1, I've been extremly gassy for the past 3-4 days, and a bit of nausea, and today some food aversion. Past days the nausea was mostly when I needed to eat something. Last night after eating mexican (wich I had been craving all day) I got nauseous later on. Think it was the amount I ate. I also ate a bunch of cookies too.
But today dh and I went to the mall round lunch time and I was craving chinese food so we went and got some. Normally I love lo mein, but it tasted sooo bad! I couldn't eat it! And it happened again at dinner. We had lazagna and dh said it wasn't the best but it was good, but I could only eat 2-3 bites. It just tasted off.
M
Idk, my throat feels kinda scratchy right now, maybe I am coming down with something.
I just don't really "feel it" this month. Last month I did, and I was. But maybe I amjust not trying to get my hopes up too high right now...
I can't wait till you guys get in the 2WW further with me, I need some comparison symptoms!!!

Hi, today my boobs have started feeling bit sensitive but only when i poke them !!, Also quite a bit of CM although I might always get that not sure though?? Good luck girls things sounding good for you premomt, speak soon girlies x x x

Symptoms sound good girls!!
I'm wrecked tired this evening, no energy ....but i'm only 2DPO today...so i'm probably just tired! My bb's are a bit tender too, but that's probably just ov related ..... How soon after Ov can you show symptoms?

Whats with the nausea Premont, how many DPO are you now?

Good luck with the symptom spotting

I am 7 dpo now.
Not sure what that nausea was about... Think I had a lil bug thingie cause my throat was sore too. It's gone now though.
Just waiting and waiting and waiting.........11 more days till testing!! Gawd, why am I counting that now!!??

Hurray!!! So nice to meet you Tillymum!
I am too wondering what my cycle will be this month. Pretty sure I had a chemical last month, and I am hoping it will stick this time round.
I'm fairly new to reading my body, so this month will be interesting!
Can't wait to share it with you!!

Any others out there? Don't be shy!

hi im a few days out of your cycle but still very close my CD1 was 26th nov im now on CD15 so im assuming your on CD18? thought it was close so id give u a message, u can never have too many cycle buddies x x :happydance:

baby dust to everyone x x x

Yes the more the merrier! I am at CD18 and 8 DPO, but you should be right in line with most of the girls here.
Have u ovd yet?
Good luck in the 2WW!!

Hiya girlies and welcome charliemarina.

I'm 4DPO today, feeling nothing out of the ordinary, though I reckon it's from 8DPO that the symptoms will kick in. This 2WW is taking ages!!!

I've cut down on my caffine intake, just incase, drinking plenty of water too.

I've also had a quiet word with my uterus and told it to make a nice safe home for 9 months for the eggie when/if it arrives........ I have truely entered into TTC delusional madness.:rofl:

more baby dust girlies :dust:

Tilly mum !! that is soo funny I do that !!!

I am having a sh1t day today, feeling pants today, mum has Dand v and think I may catch it too which is rubbish, came in and had a row with DH, he is on the way to work now so can't even properly make up and I find out he has told his loud mouth mate we are ttc when i really didn't want him too, cos he can't keep a secret and i don't want it to be common knowledge cos i can't stand all those sympathetic looks and condesending coments from people that don't have a clue whats going on. arrgghh, and at the same time DH has SA test on tuesday so is really stressed about that, which i can understand. He reckons its worse for men as it somehow has an effect on your masculinity ?!? personally i reckon its horerendous for both partners, on top of this i reckon i have a severe case of hypocondria, I keep thinking I have AF pains which is impossible, I am certain I am not PG as lets be honest I don't have the best track record. Also I am out tonight with a girlfiend and I am tired and feel really upset due to fight with DH, even though we made up I just don't feel like it but let her down last week so have to go, aaarrggggghhhhh my life sucks

how you doing pre momt any symptoms??

Love Charlie 19 x

Oh no, nothing going on here. CP finally went firmly closed, but is still low and hard.
Pretty sure my client shared her cold with me so I've been sneezing and snotty. Fun stuff!
Thanks for asking tho!

7 DPO today and my boobies are nice and tender and slightly fuller, other than that no other symptoms yet though still early days. I went out today and bought some FRER's so i'm ready and waiting, going to test on the 19th as have a work night out and want to know just incase..

Hey Charlie19 hope you're having a better day today.....now with a bit of PMA i'd say that that's big time a symtom, irritability etc due to progesterone surge..... anyway i'm crossing everyting for you that this month things will turn out better.

Premont hope you're not getting a cold.....though that can be a symptom too..

:dohh::dohh: see I'm a certified symptom spotter!

Hey CMarina how you doing, how many DPO are you??

haha!! Certified symptom spotter! Love it!

I am sure it is a cold. and I know exactly who I got it from. I feel the same way she said she was feeling when she gave it to me. I just hope it doesn't get to the point she was at when I saw her. :roll: Tis the season to share germs. Blech.

Thanks tillymum , you have made me feel much better about my unreasoable rant !!! he he I love you girls you always know what to say !!!

so....I have a feeling premomt this is the month !!!:bfp:coming your way !!!

tillymum and me reckon to early to tell, hows things going charliemania??

well story so far......

sore nips, reasonable amount of CM, funny taste in mouth (today only but have been cooking and am not the best cook so could just be that), shooting occasional pains like AF ones but not if you get me, irritability:muaha:

although saying this, not feeling it this month at all so much so I actually have been eating pate and brie which i normally avoid in the 2ww if i can and also had a small glass of wine last night, maybe I am just getting a bit disheartened by it all ......who knows....but I am definatly getting more mental as time goes by!!!

Well 10 is DH lucky number so hopefully lucky month no 10 for us??:thumbup:

:dust: to you all

oh and merry christmas :hug:

although saying this, not feeling it this month at all so much so I actually have been eating pate and brie which i normally avoid in the 2ww if i can and also had a small glass of wine last night, maybe I am just getting a bit disheartened by it all ......who knows....but I am definatly getting more mental as time goes by!!!
:iagree: I had a glass of wine with my oysters last night. Just not feelin it.

Darn, I thought the I agree would come up with a little guy holding a sign shaking his head yes...

Hi ya girlies,

Well i'm totally feeling it this month... I've sorta convinced myself that I have to get my :bfp: to finish this year off on a good note! As much as I keep telling myself i'm setting myself up for a fall ...... I can't help it! I'm totally on the PMA psychie....though some may say totally delusional!

My bb's are still sore and def. fuller even DH commented on it! I've had niggling twinges today too, and tonight i'm in a mood....but tomorrow is monday and the weekend is almost over so that could explain the mood!

I've had a 1/2 pints of guinness occasionally (for the iron content .. ehem) i'm also going to have 1 or 2 drinks at our work do tomorrow .... prob just 1 though.

Charlie your symptoms sound promising

Are you girls going to test early or wait to see if AF is late?

Well I was planning on waiting, and I think I still will, but yesterday I did something silly.
I POA OPK just to see if anything would show up, not thinking anything would, but it did.I wasn't sure what to think of it! I know some gals use them as HPTs but I know they are unreliable for that.
I really wasn't thinking anything would show up, so I was very surprised when I got a rather strong positive (dark but not as dark as or darker)
So today I did another one this morning just to see if I was seeing things or if it was an evap or something, but it showed up again today. :shrug:
Since AF should be showing up this sat and I was gonna wait till then to test anyways, I'm just gonna wait.
Not long now!!

Ohhh sounds promising premont, I got positive OPK's when I had my last BFP, though opks will show a light line throughout most of your cycle as there is always residual LH in your system.
Now my AF is due saturday and I ov'd on CD14 and you OV'd early this month, so wouldn't your AF be supposedly due anyday now?

I've lost my PMA attitude, I'm now convincing myself that I'm not going to get my BFP this month, as the only symptom I have is tender bb's. Though I have been getting pains this evening - not good pains though so we'll see. I'm preparing myself for a BFN.

I'm going to test friday anyway, this waiting game is agonising!

Hey Charlie how ya doing?

Yep she is here today. A 12 day leutal phase exactly. Bleck! I am not happy! I was expecting the 20th, but I'm new to the charting thing. Before this I may have thought it was late considering it usually shows up on saturday or wednesday. Oh well. No :bfp: for me this month. How are you feeling?

really sorry premomt, still at least you can have a good party this month !!!!

Tillymum, AF due friday (day of the office party) arrghhh

DH reckons he has a good feeling about this month, tolld him not to get his hopes up its so dissapointing and although he hides it well and says oh well more BD next month !!! I know he is dissapointed and i really hate that,

3 days till testing............its no over till the whitch turns up.

So sorry Premont, don't you just hate when :witch: shows her ugly head :hugs:!! Well as Charlie said at least you can enjoy the season guilt free!

Are you testing on Friday Charlie? My AF is due sat but will test friday, not feeling too hopefull tbh, no symptoms worth spotting other than tender bb's which is boring for a symptom spotter like me. I've already said to DH that I think we're out though he said not to loose hope yet. And also said well we'll just have to do it everyday next month with a cheeky grin on his face!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->