Looking for early April 2011 buddy

Welcome ncmommy!! I hope things go well for you and all our ladies on here.

How does everyone plan to keep themselves from going mad? I'm contemplating an early scan but even that seems ages away! Would love to tell my mam but just don't want to then have to break it to her if things don't turn out well, so it's really odd keeping a secret!

Welcome ncmommy!! I hope things go well for you and all our ladies on here.

How does everyone plan to keep themselves from going mad? I'm contemplating an early scan but even that seems ages away! Would love to tell my mam but just don't want to then have to break it to her if things don't turn out well, so it's really odd keeping a secret!

Thanks!

I'm trying to keep busy and really trying not to over think ever twinge I feel in my tummy. Luckily I have a 3 year old who keeps me busy during the day but I find myself most nights having trouble sleeping. I can fall asleep fine but I usually wake up between midnight and 3am and lay there playing through all these crazy scenarios. By the time I fall back asleep my daughter is up, I'm so tired.

I'm going to call the doctor next week and see if I can get my levels checked. I told my mom that I was pregnant but that is it. I will need her if I loose this one too, she is such a strong woman! With my last lose my mom was the only one who knew because my first lose devistated both families and it was really too hard to handle.

I keep hoping to be sick soon cause I have not had any morning sickness yet, and I know that is a good sign. I wish I could go back to my first pregnancy and relive that blissful and naive time.

Anybody here sick at all?

Not being sick yet, but certain things are smelling really revolting!! I really do miss that naiivety, it never crossed my mind i'd mc untill my 2nd pregnancy ended. :(

Back at work now and its really tiring me out. :(
ncmommy, i had a really dark line as well and I was 2 days before AF was due, have been joking its going to be twins, but luckily there's none in the family, dont think i could handle that!!
my DH my second in command at work and my area manager know (i usuall do alot of sluggin boxes around and going up ladders) but not told any family yet. I havent spoken to my mum for years but my mummy in law is fab, cant wait to tell her!!
Has anyone gone off the idea of food?? I know i need to eat,but i just cant be bothered sorting things out and i usually love cooking!

I'm actually hungry all the time. I think that is part of my trouble sleeping cause my tummy wakes me up cause it is hungry. With my first I would keep a slim fast by me so when I woke in the middle of the night I could chug that real quick and get back to sleep. I'm lucky cause my hubby does most if not all the cooking around here, he loves it.

I'm now getting to the point where suddenly i feel so hungry i feel sick and light headed! been keeping a stock of cereal bars in my handbag to munch on. Also has anyone else blown up like a balloon yet?? put on my black pencil dress for work and i looked 6 months pregnant!! had to run around town first thing trying to find something that didnt scream pregnant whilst being comfortable, nightmare! I was in my normal jeans right till the end of my last pregnancy, this time im turning into jabba the hut lol.

Oh yeah, I got a little pooch going on. I heard you show a lot earlier after your first pregnancy. Luckily, I have a lot of flowy tops which are in style now. I did have to put on a bathing suit yesterday and I was scared to take my cover up off cause I looked pregnant. I've had the acid reflux kick in the past few days, man it burns but I welcome any pregnancy symptoms.

Do you have a lot of maternity clothes from your first?

Well it's nice having ladies who've been through this before here - this is totally my first pregnancy so I have no idea what to expect, although being the control freak I am, I've read almost everything on the 'net - which is quite scary!
I'm so hungry all the time and could eat a scabby horse and I'm finding that if I don't give in when my body tells me, i'm getting quite light headed! I'm also drinking a hell of a lot - rather worried I'm going to have bloated ankles soon from all the fluid! Although it's my first, I seem to have a bit of a bloat, like the day before af starts - hoping that's normal! I'm havign to adjust my clothes a bit as I can't stand anything too tight for too long!

Well it's nice having ladies who've been through this before here - this is totally my first pregnancy so I have no idea what to expect, although being the control freak I am, I've read almost everything on the 'net - which is quite scary!
I'm so hungry all the time and could eat a scabby horse and I'm finding that if I don't give in when my body tells me, i'm getting quite light headed! I'm also drinking a hell of a lot - rather worried I'm going to have bloated ankles soon from all the fluid! Although it's my first, I seem to have a bit of a bloat, like the day before af starts - hoping that's normal! I'm havign to adjust my clothes a bit as I can't stand anything too tight for too long!

Oh yes, everything you have described is very normal. Do you have any pregnancy books? There are ones that tell you week by week what to expect and were very helpful. One thing I use to do with my pants is I would use one of my elastic hair ties and loop that through the open hole then loop the other side around the button and that would give me some extra room in my pants. Hope that makes sense! There are also bellybands that you can buy.

I went and got my blood work done today, still have to do more on Wednesday and see how they compare. I am hoping all is ok! I had the worst acid reflux lastnight and was up with my daughter all night cause she was sick, still is! Luckily, all she wants to do is lay in bed and watch TV so I have been able to rest with her.

How is everyone else feeling?

Morning ladies!
No, I haven't bought any books yet ncmommy - there's no much on the 'net (although not all that reliable!) that I'm just looking at that. There's also part of me that worries that thinsg may go wrong, so I'm biding my time yet...but maybe PMA would be better!

It's great how you can have bloods done just to settle your mind - here, with the NHS, I'd guess we'd have to have a 'reason' (e.g. bleeding, loads of pain) to be able to get that done. I saw the Dr last week just to tell her I was pg, she gave me advise of what not to eat and then said I won't be anyone til me (and ncmommy) are 10 weeks or more - which seems an age!

Loving the tip on making trousers last longer with the aid of a hair bobble - I will be doing that but may need to invest in some longer tops so no one gets a glimpse of it!

How's everyone else doing? I seem to be symptom-less this week so I went and did another cheapie test this mroning to check the lines were darker (and they are!). maybe it's just the calm before the storm!

Hey All,

Im due 10th April with my 2nd. I have my 1st appointment this afternoon which im really looking forward too!

Wishing you all a happy & healthy 9 months

Hi Toni! Congratulations! Let us know how your appointment goes!

Morning Girls,

Hows everyone today?

My appointment yesterday was quite straight forward just aload of questions about my last pregnancy and family medical history. Got given a nice blue folder (not sure if thats a sign) with lots to read!

The next appointment will be a home visit 15/09/10

Morning everyone :D

xxTonixx - Oooo your getting a home visit?! Thats nice :) I have my first hospital app. 06th Sep! You excited for your home visit?

Noileena - Omg omg omg omg :D guess what?! Guess what I did?! It was around 0600am this morning, I awoke suddenly had to rush to the bathroom I had my CBdigi right beside me so I open it up ran with it to the bathroom, came back out... and literally, my result came up THE QUICKEST EVER! In literally 10 20 secs it came up ... 3+!!!! FINALLY! After all this time, baring in mind me being 6weeks+ I got it! :D I felt so chuffed, like a silly baby I cried lmao, then went back to sleep smiling lol. Atleast I know my HCG levs are going up. This has settled me for now, but wait until Monday morning, appointment, im going to be a nightmare to be with good luck to my OH! Haha.

Have a wonderful day everybody :):) xxx

Afternoon Girls!

XCookiedough....Yeah we all seem to get home visits up here can remember my visit in my 1st pregnancy... 1st question would you like a cup of tea :) then its onto 100 questions about your family bakground etc quite nice to have the 121 chat in the comfort of your own home plus my appointment this time is 9am so might just stay in my jammies :)

Hope everyone is having a nice day!!!

Hi Toni...congrats and glad your appt. went well!

Cookie, I took another test this morning too, just to make sure my line was not getting lighter. It wasn't so that made me feel better.

I've had some spotting on and off so am having my hcg levels tested at 5 weeks they were 988 and I get the other ones this morning. I just hope it doubles! I am waiting to make an appt. as last time I made my first 2 appts. and ended up m/cing and when those dates came around it was very depressing so I wanna make sure this is a viable pregnancy first. Good thing though is I've felt queasy yesterday and today so I am hoping that is a good sign.

I will let you all know the numbers when I get them. Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Hey xxTonixx

That is lovely im so jealous :( lol. Thats nice and relaxing to have a talk in the own comfort of your own home! Wish they had it around here! But oh well :) I would stay
in my jammies to hehe :)

Mcmommy - I really hope it doubles also ! Fingers crossed tell me how it goes :) That's what im worried about constantly the *m* word. Fingers crossed everything will be
okay for me, you, and everyone else who is expecting! I've felt very queasy today, which I hope also is a good sign :)

Hope you all are enjoying your day! Im off to eat my chinese :p hehe xxx

mmmm chinese sounds good to me might just have to order myself :)

Ncmommy... i hope it doubles too i have my fingers & toes crossed for you!

Iv been ok today not long finished work so really really tired.... will have to eat, shower and bed me thinks!!

Thanks ladies! I have good news, they just about doubled!!!! Went from 988 at 5 weeks to 1695 at 5w+2, they said that was excellent as it may take 72 hours to completely double. I'm so releived to be over this first hurdle even though I have many more to go. I have my first appt. on 8/27 but that is just a basic appt. Then on 9/15 I have my first u/s, I'll be a little over 10 weeks then. So excited!!!

I'm feeling ok just have had bad acid reflux this morning and I can't find anything I want to eat.

Hope everyone can get some rest!

Im due 6th april :) long way to go yet.. hopefully it will go fast! :D

Hope everyones getting on ok xx

Hey everyone sorry I've not been on for ages, with work and packing to move house it has been manic!!
So glad everyones getting on well, I feel so bloody tired all the time and nauseous but I'm happy about feeling awful! Had to tell my girls at work and my nickname is now pacman as I am constantly muching. If i get the slightest bit hungry I feel really sick. Stocked up on cereal bars in my handbag, getting fed up of them already!

Congrats on ur 3+ cookiedough, thats great! I've got my first appointment next tues but am then going to have to switch to another county when we move house in sept!

Has anyone told their parents yet? I told my Dad yesterday and he was really chuffed. I think my in-laws already know something - my mum-in-law is really sharp about things like this and they keep dropping things like ' oh we'll come and stay in the spare room if its available!' during phone conversations!

hope ur all feeling good :)

Abz x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"