Looking for friends

HayleyJJ

Reaction score
As the title says

It's hard ttc would love to make some friends on here and chat and help each other through our journeys

HayleyJJ,

Hi :)

How long have you been trying to conceive for?

A while sadly lost a few :-( and yourself?

I would love to join you! I'm so sorry to hear about your losses! Hopefully this will be a quick happy road for you! xx

I hope so

So ladies have you been trying long?

So sorry for your losses. :(

I have been ttc for about 2 years now. Got diagnosed with PCOS a few months back and i has been a crazy road for me since then ... Trying to get my body back to normal has really proven a challenge.

I've only been trying a few months, came off the pill and trying to get my body sorted now. I am already going crazy, I hope you ladies that have been trying for so long get your answers soon :)

Hey there, me too i had a loss and ttc 5 months after the loss

I noticed I'm just about the same DPO as you Hayley! I have been off bc since the end of July and have had TTC cycles starting in Sept. I know it can take some time, but I'm impatient and also worried something could be wrong since I timed it so well the last two cycles. I hope you ladies see your BFPs soon- waiting is so tough.

How is everyone doing today?? I think I am already starting to go crazy haha

Im ill :-((((

Finally 8dpo I'm so emotional yukkkkkkk

Would you mind another friend? :flower:

I'm Terah and NTNP/TTC my fourth and my OH's first. This is our first month since ditching the condoms and I'm still waiting to ovulate. I'm expecting to be on the ttc boards a while, so I could definitely use some friends to go through the journey with. :)

*I'm also very sorry to hear of everyone's losses :hugs: *

I'm sick too! I'm not sure if it's a head cold or what but it is defiantly not helping my mood! I'm on CD35 still no AF, Not sure if I have even O yet……Oh the fun road this is haha I hope you feel better soon HayleeJJ!

Welcome Aidensxmomma!! I hope this road is shorter for you than you think!

Right there with you! I just started throwing up and gagging at smells. I'm still really irregular with AF so I have no idea if this could be a good sign? I took a test a few days back and it was a BFN not sure if I should test again!

Welcome aboard :) how are you?

I'm doing alright. Super impatient, though, as always. :haha: I think my body is starting to get ready to ovulate, though, which is making it a little better.

Colds are often symptoms of pregnancy, so hopefully it's a good sign for your both :) And you should definitely test, Xstwx. Those sound like very promising symptoms! :thumbup:

I am only 9dpo and only have digi tests so I'll send hubby to superdrug :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->