Looking for June 2012 IVF Buddies

recent pic
B (boy) sitting on A's head. I think im gonna see a lot of this https://imageshack.us/a/img534/7159/photo12bg.jpg

Ha ha cute pic. It's just gone 5 am here and I cannot sleep. Up soon for work and doing a 9-7 shift :( Feel like I won't cope with long day.

I'm getting worried that I will or somebody else will see the sex on my 3d scan at 18 weeks! When you go for your scans Lindy, you never saw anything?

Cute pic drsquid :)

Hope your day goes by fast Lindy.. so your 5 hrs later then me!! wow!! I just started work now and its 8h00 here.. your probably having lunch now!! hehe

rox- it is a bit easier when they are bigger to not find out. takes longer to scan through the whole body and the baby is less likely to pop their crotch shot into your view. just tell the tech to tell you when they are doing legs etc as you dont want to know

Rox- when I said I didn't want to know at 20week scan I said we didn't want to know and she just said she would keep well away from around there.

Soooo tired after long day in work :(

Ok, I will tell them that I really dont want to know.. plus, Ill have my mom and MIL with me and I'm sure they will try and look for it!!! So they have to really hide it!! :S

Go Rest Lindy, I am soooo tired too today.. I finish in 45 minuets.. can't wait.. but I still have an hour drive so Ill be home in about 1h45 to 2hrs..

im here til 7 pm pacific time (6.5 more hours). free lunch at work today... tasty chinese/vietnamese food. im gonna be in a food coma

free food two days in a row.. im gonna explode. they had pizza and cheesy pasta stuff yesterday for lunch.. my obsesssion.. and then last night was a staff meeting. sushi bar (where the guy pointed out all the cooked or veggie stuff the second he looked at me... guess im showing). plus a fab buffet. dessert was meh but i picked up several dark chocolate caramel sea salt squares

I walked through waiting room in work as this old lady seriously stared at my belly... Not in a nice sweet old lady noticing a pregnant bump way. I was so tired I felt like yelling "it's. Baby!!!"

heh im only 20 weeks today but suddenly exploded a few days ago. i knew id be huge but it was taking so long i thought maybe id escape. now i swear i expand daily

today is photo day so.. after work ill take one,. i feel like im getting fat everywhere too though =(

Im sure you look just fine :) its normal to gain a lil everywhere! No worries

Same here, belly came out all in a week it feels like. My face no longer exists. It seems at work people automatically look at my belly. So long as they don't touch! Lol. I'm getting hungry just thinking about sushi and cheese now!

i posted a pic yesterday online but.. i was horrified. stood up straighter and took another and felt much better about it. i cant access imageshack at work. ill do the other when i get home.

Aaawwwww, drsquid. I know it's rough to take a good pregnancy pic. I'm feeling so self conscious lately.

Only us ladies who will see it!!! And we all feel the same way so its all good! We all understand and we all have pretty much the same image!! I have a deformed belly button :S It started to be sensitive since its popping out.. it'll be horrible when it'll pop out all the way!! DH thinks its soo gross on top of that.. lol

Plus, your having twins so you'll probably get bigger then us.. which is totally normal you have 2 cantaloupe in there... right now thats crazy!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->