Looking for June 2012 IVF Buddies

lindy- to be honest when they are bigger it is easier to NOT see the parts you want to not see. I found out cause when they are little they bounce around so much that you accidently see.

wana- grossly they both look normal thickness. so... no findings of hygroma or anything. id vote it is gonna come back fine =) though it depends on your blood work too

really drsquid? you think so? I hope so! I'm praying so hard for them to be healthy!!

thanks lindylou!! DH can't wait to find out lol

have a good weekend girls!! :hugs::hugs:

i was all paranoid about mine. mind you it comes down to millimeters but... they both look pretty symmetric and there is def no big collection. here are pics of normal and abn... https://www.camelbackwomenshealth.com/NuchalLucency.asp
see how it isnt just wider but bulges too. =) try not to worry.

oh wow. There is a difference... thanks drsquid!!!

How is everyone doing?

Hi ladies,

hope you all had a nice weekend! I had a nice long weekend, I took a day off Friday and Monday was thanksgiving in Canada, so just got back today and I took another day off Friday, so I work 3 days this week! Thank god cause I have headaches everyday!! they are not always migraines, mostly just headaches but they are annoying and exhausting!

Here is a picture of my 14 week bump! Love love love seeing my belly grow!! I use to have a flat stomach so this is soo new to me! But I love it! :)
Anybody else have bump pics?! :)

Hows everybody else doing?

Attachments

• 14weeks.JPG
    14weeks.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 1
Just popped on to see how everyone was doing!

Roxanne - gorgeous bump!!

Glad to see everyone is past the 12 week mark and doing fabulous!!

Thanks hockey!! Hope all is well with you! Did AF finally come? Whats next?

roxane, that's a cute bump!!! I have the usual bump I had from before I got pregnant :haha: so it's not new to me :D but I do feel it's getting hard. The doctor said one baby is up and right of the uterus the other one is lower and left, and I cannot fit on any of my pre pregnancy bottoms, so I am definitely "bigger". I should start getting pictures of the growing belly though... this time is precious!

sorry about the headaches though :( have you checked your blood pressure?

thx wana.. I did not check my blood pressure, but the dr must have at my last appointment? I go back on the 24th, Ill tell him about my headaches for sure if they're still there!

Yeh you should take pictures, cause you wont see yourself grow other then not fitting in your clothes! Its fun to see, I took one at 12, 14 and I will at 16.. so every 2 weeks, you see a difference!! :)

My baby is still low and more on the right.. I can feel it when I touch my tummy and thats where I always find the hb with the doppler! So starting to think its a boy since he's staying low lol who knows!

really if baby is low is a boy? so I have a boy and a girl :haha: one is up and one is down ;)

yup thats what they say!
Sounds like you'll have one of each!! hehe!!

Cute bump roxane!!!! What's the hb been averaging for you? Mine is always around 140.

When I can get the hb long enough without baby moving, its in the 160s but sometimes its in the 150! They say when baby is sleeping, the hb is lower, i dunno if its true!

i wouldnt worry about the headaches and blood pressure that is more of a 3rd trimester thing . headaches are incredibly common in the first and 2nd trimester due to hormone changes and increased blood volume. mine have mostly gone away now.

Hi ladies

Hockey- how are you doing? Good to see you xxxx

When I had me early scan bump was low down but to scan at 20weeks they had to scan low down and right upto belly button. I've got a little bump now but Its the bit popping from just under boobs I find weird!!

the heartburn the last few days has been impressive and ive finally popped and look way pregnant. sigh and people have started feeling the need to tell me what to do

I want to see pictures!!:)
Argh, people who tell others what to do are soo annoying!! Hopefully the heartburns dont last too long!

Saw my mw today. Baby heartbeat strong and about 135 she guessed. All going ok
Cannot believe I'm nearly 25 weeks!! Having another scan on Saturday but still want to stay yellow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->