Looking for June 2012 IVF Buddies

I am feeling better!:) its still itchy but nothing compared to how it was before! I wake up about twice a night I put calimine lotion and i get back to bed so as long as i can sleep at night im happy :)

I started getting acid reflux! Ughh! Didnt get any heart burns during my pregnancy so i was lucky but now acid reflux, i take 1 gaviscone at night and it does the job so thats good!!:) also, have yellow discharge, i notice it cause of my panty liner, its not thick, nor smelly, so im thinking im leaking urine... I dunno!
How are you doing wana? Anything new?

Great news wannabe.

Glad things have eased a little rox.

Saw GP today- think Thomas has a bit of silent reflux or colic :( I'm exhausted.

Rox- when so you get checked again? My sil slowly lost her waters....probably not but you never know!!!

nothing else new on my side, besides the tentative csection date and the babies' weights... keep getting big and heavy, but that's really not new lol

rox, I think lindy is right, I have heard that any unusual discharge could be a sign of labor. At this pint you should check with your doctor. Glad the itching is better!!!

Ok i see my dr monday!! Should i insist on him looking at me internally? Cause of my previa he never did an internal! And he alwaus says everything is normal! I also have since baby drpped, pain in my pelvis, especially when i get up from bed, it hurts to walk!

Rox- I didn't have an internal until I was in full blown labor and TOLD the midwife to tell me how far I was! Tell doc about the discharge and they will decide if they need to do an internal or not. My waters were not a slow trickle.... My waters were bulging and they said as soon as they went the baby would arrive. I walked upstairs to my bathroom went to sit on the toilet and heard this almighty pop and fluid squirted across the bathroom floor!! Even midwife heard it in the hallway :) Waters can go any which way. Get checked- dont be bashful.... Dignity goes when you are having a baby :) big hugs. Xxx

rox, I hope your appointment goes well today. My doctor said also last week that at this point they wouldn't check me internally unless I had contractions (or something like that)... I hope everything is well! when is your csection scheduled for?

Everything went well today!! Dr said with my placenta, no fluid can come out, if theres anything itll be blood so i have my last appt next monday and my c-section is thursday!! 10 more days!! Cant wait!!:)

I will this week! Although next week im soo busy! Im an hr away from my ob and hospital and i have an appt monday, wednesday i go to the hospital for blood work and thursfay c-section.. So tuesday ill be cleaning cleaning cleaning so this week ill rest!!:)

I will this week! Although next week im soo busy! Im an hr away from my ob and hospital and i have an appt monday, wednesday i go to the hospital for blood work and thursfay c-section.. So tuesday ill be cleaning cleaning cleaning so this week ill rest!!:)

Forget the cleaning- you will soon have baby clothes, nappies everything everywhere! Trying to get Rest and sleep to fit in around baby will rule your world. :wacko:

Dh will help me though! We'll need to clean because of the dog mainly! But we will drop off the dog at the parents in law next tuesday so we will do some cleaning to be able to welcome baby hair free lol!

rox, I agree with lindy, REST! no more cleaning for you Missy! let DH do it for once.. you can direct him. You need to rest and besides you shouldn't be doing the cleaning anyways... be good to yourself woman! :hugs:
I am so glad there's nothing wrong and there is no fluid coming out or anything! I can't believe you are almost there!!!!! so exciting! :happydance:

lindy, how are you doing?

drsquid, noasaint, how is it going guys?

Omg rox!!! So close. Good luck chica, can't wait to see pics

I'm good. I dunno where the time goes. Wake up and suddenly the day is gone. I take naps during the day and my mom watches the babies and then I'm up with tjem at night. Oliver peed through his clothes twice tonight. Night started out well with them sleeping 2 hrs. Been trying to get them back to sleep ever since. They lost too much weight and are putting it back on so slowly so I have to try to get them to eat all the time.

Rox- glad the itching is a bit better

So soon for everyone. It is pretty amazing even when you get no sleep

Glad your doing good drsquid even though they dont sleep!! Its nice of ur mom to help!!:)

drsquid, bless your heart! is the diaper too big for Oliver? I wonder why that happens...
I was just reading that breastfeeding babies do lose a lot more weight the first few days than formula fed babies... are you breast feeding? if you are, I need some tricks! I really want to give it a try when my boys come.

rox, my csection is scheduled for April 3rd... sorry, I thought I had mentioned before ;) so in 3 more weeks tops (DH is convinced that the babies will come sooner than that... we'll see, I sure hope they stay there as long as possible.

noasaint, I hope everything is good with you and your baby girl! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"