Looking for March Bump Buddies!

Mrswag thanks I'm excited! I'll keep my fingers crossed that they schedule you for a scan next week! I'm glad your symptoms have slowed, I totally second the exhaustion if only I didn't have to work id be in hibernation!

Xstwx honestly sometimes men don't even think about the things we think about! I'll be praying for your little girl! God has a way of giving us exactly what we need :) hubby and I are starting to pack for the move, well what I mean by that is that hubby is packing and I'm laying down watching .... :haha: but seriously this weekend I have to get started! I don't want to wait until the last minute, I don't know how I'm going to be feeling and it's just not a good idea to procrastinate. If I could get a burst of energy even if it's just for this weekend that would be greaaaat.

They really need to make a pregnancy safe energy drink or something......I am exhausted!! ugh
I don't envy you having to pack, I have to clean and thats bad enough lol

They really do and haha! To hell with the cleaning for now! Ugh so I just had this guy at my job curse me out and of course the water works... The joy of hormones :/

Idk what makes people think they have the right to talk down to people.

Hi everyone! I'm due March 24th from my lmp! Is it alright if I join? :)

I feel like some people get enjoyment from making other people feel like crap and it's really not okay.......Some people are strange thats all I can say! Sorry about the water works, I have had a few of those issues myself.

Hi bombshellmom!! Congratulations and welcome!

Dentine How did you scan go?!?!?!?! I am so excited to hear about how it went. I am going to live through you until I get mine haha

Bombshell congratulations and of course you can join! How are you feeling?

Xstwx people truly get pleasure from others misery it's sick! But I'm not wasting another thought on that guy! Okay so I'm pretty POd the clinic apparently has to do a test first to confirm pregnancy before they can do scan so they scheduled me in for August 11 at 10:30. PLUS the lady on the phone failed to tell me they don't even do scans on Saturday's only Monday-Friday! I was disappointed to say the least! August 11 seems like so far away :(

Hello ladies. I just got my bfp after a miscarriage in May. So excited and nervous at the same time. Would love to join the group. Due date is March 26th. Yaaaaaaay! ��

Welcome and congratulations bombshellmom & rcbrown08!!

Destiny - that's rubbish about you not getting your scan, 11th Aug will come round quickly for you!!

I have been feeling so nauseous and tired for the last few days, all I want to do is lie in bed! Got my early scan booked for this Thursday at 5:10pm - excited and nervous!

How is everyone else doing? X

Rcbrown08 welcome and congratulations! I'm sorry for your loss but think only positive thoughts girly and I'm sending lots of sticky dust your way! How're you feeling so far?

Mrswag I hope so! I've been thinking I may just cancel the appointment and go for my scan at the birthing center I plan on using since I am moving 2 weeks after that anyway. I would still love to check on peanut and make sure everything is going ok though so I'll see what I end up doing. The exhaustion over here is incredible really, I went to bed at 7 last night! When I woke up I was still exhausted, its insane. I hope your nausea passes soon and I am super excited for your scan! Now we get to live through you! :haha:

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies!

Destiny, I'm feeling ok so far. Been a bit tired and belching like crazy, which is unusual for me, but other than that I'm fantastic! I can't wait to get a scan so I can tell my two dd's.

How is everyone else holding up?

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies!
I'm feeling pretty good honestly, other than the occasional nausea and heartburn lol. How about everyone else?

I cannot stop taking pregnancy tests! I just love seeing that positive! <3 I took an FR today and the hcg line took all the dye from the control line lol...I think I should stop now.

Welcome and congratulations bombshellmom & rcbrown08!!

Destiny - that's rubbish about you not getting your scan, 11th Aug will come round quickly for you!!

I have been feeling so nauseous and tired for the last few days, all I want to do is lie in bed! Got my early scan booked for this Thursday at 5:10pm - excited and nervous!

How is everyone else doing? X

Ugh girl! Sorry you're feeling so sick! And yay for your scan!! :happydance:

My scan isn't until the 12th! It really feels so far away :( I can't believe they didn't tell you any of that on the phone! Thats crazy, I'm sorry!
I am so tired......Poor DS is likely really fed up with me right now haha
How are you ladies doing today?

Rcbrown glad your feeling well aside from the fatigue and belching. I bet your girls will be so excited!

Bombshellmom glad your feeling well overall also! I can second the need to continue taking tests! I finished it off with a clear blue digital with the weeks estimator, that really did it for me seeing the words pregnant followed by 3+! I'd totally recommend! ;)

Xstwx yeah I was pretty livid but there was no sense in me getting stressed out over it so I kinda brushed it off. Luckily I won't be dealing with them much and it is free so how much can I really complain? :haha: hopefully our energy will be back soon and you'll be back to playing with him in no time!

AFM today is officially 7 weeks! Getting really excited but also a little nervous until I actually get a scan I think my mind will be a little more at ease. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think so far I'm the only first time mama here! Cool I get to run with the veterans!! :)

DestinyK, I can imagine lol!! I wanted to go out and buy another clearblue digital pack and test on thursday to see those beautiful 3+ words but DH would kill me as they're pretty expensive lol!

I had an ultrasound today at 4+5! Seen one little sac hurray! Go back in 2 weeks!

Bombshellmom I totally understand! Luckily OH was the one who wanted to see it written out so he didn't fuss about the price and they are much cheaper at Walmart btw! So glad you were able to get a scan in and all looked well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->