Looking for March Bump Buddies!

A little worried here yesterday after I peed and wiped there was some pink on the tissue :( I wiped like four or five more times and it was still a little there which eventually turned to like a peachy color after the sixth time there was nothing and for the rest of the night it did not return. Now I just went pee and again there some peach left on the tissue I wiped two or three more times and it was still there and then it stopped. I know spotting can be normal but is this normal? It's not on my underwear just when I wipe so far. I'm really nervous something bad is going to happen and I feel like I'm going to barf because of it.

Hi ladies! I hope you don't mind if I join your little group. I'm a bit sad to leave my TTC group behind, so I'm looking to find an awesome group or ladies to share the topsy turvy-ness of this experience with. As for me, I just recently found out that I am expecting my first for March 23rd, and I'm both really excited and a little scared (I had a cp last month at 4w+4). I have a Dr's appointment tomorrow morning to check hcg levels and do other prelim tests (including checking my thyroid levels), so I'm really hoping that everything comes out looking good.

Destinik... How are you doing now? Did the spotting stop?

Chrissy05 I don't mind at all! Welcome and congratulations! I definitely understand how it feels to leave your TTC group. I was with mine for maybe 7 months which was why I tried starting my own little pregnancy group so I can stick with and get close to another group of wonderful ladies, but I do still stalk the ladies that have not conceived yet. Sorry to hear about your past cp I'm sending you my best wishes and prayers for this pregnancy and I am super excited for all the good news your going to bring into the group tomorrow! As of now no more spotting but it only happened once yesterday and once today, at this point I don't mind so much that it continues I'm more scared that it will get worse but I'm trying to keep a positive head. You all know how hard that can be though! Were always thinking the worse and worry worry worry but I am trying not to let my mind get the best of me.

A little worried here yesterday after I peed and wiped there was some pink on the tissue :( I wiped like four or five more times and it was still a little there which eventually turned to like a peachy color after the sixth time there was nothing and for the rest of the night it did not return. Now I just went pee and again there some peach left on the tissue I wiped two or three more times and it was still there and then it stopped. I know spotting can be normal but is this normal? It's not on my underwear just when I wipe so far. I'm really nervous something bad is going to happen and I feel like I'm going to barf because of it.

I had something similar to that with DD, have you had any intercourse lately? It could be because of that..I say if it is a small amount you should be ok, best to check with your doctor of course, but keep an eye on it hun xx :hugs: I haven't experienced any bleeding this time yet, but it is freaky when it happens.

Hi ladies! I hope you don't mind if I join your little group. I'm a bit sad to leave my TTC group behind, so I'm looking to find an awesome group or ladies to share the topsy turvy-ness of this experience with. As for me, I just recently found out that I am expecting my first for March 23rd, and I'm both really excited and a little scared (I had a cp last month at 4w+4). I have a Dr's appointment tomorrow morning to check hcg levels and do other prelim tests (including checking my thyroid levels), so I'm really hoping that everything comes out looking good.

Destinik... How are you doing now? Did the spotting stop?

Welcome Chrissy!! Congrats on your BFP, and I understand the sadness from it! Part of me felt guilty when I received my BFP and others didn't yet. I left right away as I felt like I was just a reminder to them that they got their BFN and felt like I was just rubbing it in their face anytime I tried to comment and encourage them. FX everything looks good for ya!

Hi can I join? :) due date March 26th according to my LMP!

Destiny, I had that twice in my first trimester with my last pregnancy. Nothing was wrong though! Fx for you. :)

Bombshellmom I think now that you mention it we did BD the day before I got the spotting and the day before that. Hopefully it's just irritation or something this my first time spotting since I found out, I didn't even implantation bleed. It really is freaky we see blood and think the worst. Thanks for the reassurance!

Apaki of course you can join welcome and congrats! Hopefully I'm just having normal spotting like you and bombshellmom had and continue on with a healthy pregnancy! Thanks so much you have made me feel more at ease! :) how're you feeling so far?

Hey everyone I am due March 17th. I would love to join. This is my ninth pg and I have 5 boys. This is our very last baby. I am sending hubs for the snip. :haha:

I too have had some spotting with this pg. It was seems more prominent two mornings after dtd. I also have constant slight darker cm than usual. I am not cramping any more than what should be normal, and my symptoms are prominent. My tests are also very dark and not getting lighter, so I feel more confident this time than with my loss where my tests were never getting very dark.

Allforthegirl congrats and welcome, wow 5 boys! I bet your house is never boring and so much fun! I would love a herd of boys! :haha: hmmm good thinking I may pick up a few FR just to ease my mind if it's not any lighter. So sorry for your loss dear

Allforthegirl congrats and welcome, wow 5 boys! I bet your house is never boring and so much fun! I would love a herd of boys! :haha: hmmm good thinking I may pick up a few FR just to ease my mind if it's not any lighter. So sorry for your loss dear

Thanks, and no my house is always crazy, loud and gigantic mess. I am a person that like order, and I am being tested every day not to completely lose my mind.:blush:

I am not too overly upset now, but at the time it was very stressful. I just want a healthy baby and obviously that baby was not growing well. Sometimes we must go through that just to have a healthy baby. I truly believe if it meant to be it will.

Allforthegirl haha that is so funny! God works in mysterious way and I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. Even the bad stuff, even if we do not know why, I'm praying for the best for yours and everyone's pregnancy.

Allforthegirl haha that is so funny! God works in mysterious way and I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. Even the bad stuff, even if we do not know why, I'm praying for the best for yours and everyone's pregnancy.

Hoping for the best for yours too! <3

I just fell down my stairs, and hit my butt really hard. :/ I know baby is so small right now and probably tucked super snug in my uterus but I'm freaking out now! Why am I so clumsy!

I just fell down my stairs, and hit my butt really hard. :/ I know baby is so small right now and probably tucked super snug in my uterus but I'm freaking out now! Why am I so clumsy!

We are all clumsy at the moment. Even I. We went bowling and I couldn't stay balanced throwing the ball down the lane, so I slipped and missed more often then getting the target. If the bumper weren't up I would have more gutter balls than pins lmao

I know you are a bit worried but I'm sure you and baby will be just fine.

So I have a sig in the works for us. I hope you don't mind. Calling our babes luck clovers :)

We are all clumsy at the moment. Even I. We went bowling and I couldn't stay balanced throwing the ball down the lane, so I slipped and missed more often then getting the target. If the bumper weren't up I would have more gutter balls than pins lmao

I know you are a bit worried but I'm sure you and baby will be just fine.

So I have a sig in the works for us. I hope you don't mind. Calling our babes luck clovers :)

Awh yay!! A sig!! I will use this one as well!
And oh my lol. It's ridiculous how our bones relax making us all ditzy!

Bombshellmom aw I'm sure everything is ok! Allforthegirl is right we are all clumsy. I wore heels for the first time since I found out on Tuesday and I lost my balance and nearly snapped my ankle :haha: at that moment was when I decided no more heels for me!

Allforthegirl I don't mind at all sounds great! Going to update the original post with everyone's users and EDD right now!

Bombshellmom I think now that you mention it we did BD the day before I got the spotting and the day before that. Hopefully it's just irritation or something this my first time spotting since I found out, I didn't even implantation bleed. It really is freaky we see blood and think the worst. Thanks for the reassurance!

Apaki of course you can join welcome and congrats! Hopefully I'm just having normal spotting like you and bombshellmom had and continue on with a healthy pregnancy! Thanks so much you have made me feel more at ease! :) how're you feeling so far?

Glad we could help! I'm exhausted and my boobs hurt! Those are my main symptoms. I am dying for an ultrasound to see this baby but it isn't till the 21st of August!

Apaki... welcome to the group! You're due only a few days after me, yay!

Allforthegirl... Fingers crossed that this bean is a sticky one. I had an early loss last cycle and I was so excited when my pink line started getting darker this time around. You have 5 boys, wow! You have an entire hockey line, just missing the goalie!

Bombshell... I hope you're feeling better after that fall. I'm naturally clumsy so extra clumsiness is going to be challenging.

Destinik.... how are you doing? Thank you for updating the first page with everyone's due date.

As for me, I had my first doctor's appointment yesterday and I have to admit that I was both tickled pink and relieved when the urine test came back positive. I was so scared that somehow it wouldn't. Normally she doesn't do first prenatal visits until 8 weeks but since she is going to be away on summer holidays at that time, we did all the preliminary blood work now, and will do the rest when she gets back (which is when I will be 10 weeks). I guess the upside is that I'll get to hear the heartbeat then. I was impressed by the sheer number of blood tests that were ordered... as a first-timer, I didn't even know they did half of these tests... HIV test? Measles antibody test? It was a learning process for me!

As for symptoms, I had my very first bout of morning sickness today. It wasn't too bad, but I anticipate that it'll only get worse. The only good thing about it is that hopefully the worst of it will be before I go back to school in 5 weeks (I'm a teacher).

Apaki the exhaustion really is unbelievable I can literally do nothing physically draining and feel like you do after a move! But I mean we are growing a human! Luckily you have us to help kill time before your US it'll be here before you know it!

Chrissy05 your welcome and I'm definitely a little more at ease today since yesterday I had no spotting at all. This is my first time to and I didn't know that they did all those tests! I thought they took blood to measure your levels and your on your way, interesting and I guess it makes sense that they would do so.

AFM yesterday I noticed my lymph node under my right arm was a little swollen and tender, today I feel a sore throat coming on. Guess I'll be gargling warm salt water for the next couple days yaaaaay -___-

Chrissy I too have some ms this morning. A good strong bout of it too. I have had the odd small bit here and there but it hit me around six weeks last full term pg too. I was just Hoping I would miss it looking like I may be shit out of luck.

apaki!! I cannot wait to see your ultrasound! I also checked out your youtube channel! :)

I'm too chicken to do youtube vlogs lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->