Looking for mummy/mummy-to-be friends near Aberdeen!

M

Maid Marian

Hi :wave:
I live just outside Aberdeen, and would love to get to know some mummy friends.
My little boy is 5 months old now, so want to start getting out more, maybe for a coffee and a chat :thumbup:

Hello! I'm a stay at home mummy to my 10 month old baby girl Sophia and am looking to make some mummy friends too. Loving being a stay at home mummy but it does get lonely sometimes! Where about do you stay? I'm in Bridge of Don xx

Hello! I'm a stay at home mummy to my 10 month old baby girl Sophia and am looking to make some mummy friends too. Loving being a stay at home mummy but it does get lonely sometimes! Where about do you stay? I'm in Bridge of Don xx
:hi: Hi, I'm out near Peterculter, to the west of aberdeen, but am in the city centre most days :thumbup:

:hi: Have you met any other mums through this site then? Do you go to any groups or anything? I'm a bit limited as I don't have a car just now! xxx

:hi: Have you met any other mums through this site then? Do you go to any groups or anything? I'm a bit limited as I don't have a car just now! xxx
I;ve met up with a few mums recently, I'm trying to get out with my LO more! We're starting a few groups soon, how about you?
We don't have a car either, and live in the country :dohh:

I've only been to one group when Sophia was really small and was a bit put off tbh - everyone else seemed to know each other and it just seemed a bit "cliquey", I felt really out of place! Now she's older and able to sit and play (she also crawled a few shaky paces yesterday for the first time!) I really want to start getting out and about more with her but I just feel I've lost all my confidence. Which groups do you think you'll try? xx

I've only been to one group when Sophia was really small and was a bit put off tbh - everyone else seemed to know each other and it just seemed a bit "cliquey", I felt really out of place! Now she's older and able to sit and play (she also crawled a few shaky paces yesterday for the first time!) I really want to start getting out and about more with her but I just feel I've lost all my confidence. Which groups do you think you'll try? xx
I know what you mean, I've been to one group thing so far and I found the same. Plus I'm more into the natural type of parenting things and the other mums all sit talking about how they leave their baby to cry itself to sleep etc, and i can't really join in!
Congratulations on having a crawler :happydance:
I'm starting a baby signing class soon :thumbup:

Hi ladies, do you fancy going for a coffee? Tweetie i can pick you up and we can head to culter? hehe was just looking to meet other folk in the area and its you my love :) L xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->