Looking for need to know info and resources

Sweetie

DD, DS, and a Surprise!!!
Reaction score
Hello :hi:

I'm just here visiting :blush: we aren't planning a home birth per say but I am going to be away from medical attention (a very rural location 3hrs from home, 1hr from the nearest town as long as roads are in good condition) at 38 weeks pregnant for 7-10 days. I'm a little nervous about this but have been thinking that if I can educate myself about what we need to know if I was to go into labour and had to deliver ourselves I will be more comfortable with it. The trip is necessary and will have to be done at this time frame as we are going to be hunting (sorry if this offends) to provide meat for our family for the coming year, the animal will be taken on a tag that is mine so I must be there.

Can someone please point me in the direction of resources that would be of use or share any information that would fall into the "need to know category"

If I were on my PC I would send you a link to a midwives handbook will try to remember when I get home.

If you search for unassisted births you'll find plenty.

https://books.google.com/books?id=F...m=5&sqi=2&ved=0CD8Q6AEwBA#v=onepage&q&f=false

Emergency Childbirith manual on Google Books. Enjoy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->