Looking for November Bump Buddies!!

Hey ladies! Just got my first BFP today! Have an appointment at the dr tomorrow to get it confirmed, but I took four tests so pretty sure it's legit :) My due date would be November 14th (my mom's birthday!). I'm 12DPO today. This would be our first!

Congrats! :happydance:

Got my HCG levels back. They have more than doubled, have a 20 hour doubling rate they are now in the 2,000! So looking good no more blood work. Just have to go for my US on the 16th

Mimzy that's great! Still waiting on mine.

Caringo - Congrats on your first BFP!!! Yay!

So I got my bloods back today and my HCG was 303 which they said is pretty normal for early pregnancy and my Progesterone was 26.4 which they said is really good.

I'm just a little worried about the HCG level...wish it was a little higher

I guess I just have to hope for a big increase on Monday. I'm just extra nervous because I don't want to miscarry again. :(

Can I join in?? Nov 1 due date!

Dr confirmed today. Haven't had my dating scan yet so date may change.

Lilsoybean , how far along are you? If the doctor says not to worry I'd try to relax! I know it's hard after a loss.

On Monday my hcg was 692 and Wednesday it was 2214! More than doubled in 24 hours. So reassuring. :)

Had less cramping today, but still so tired!

That's awesome! Glad to hear your hCG is doing great. :D

I feel you on the sleepiness. We need to have a nap club. :rofl:

EDD from FF is November 4. I called the doctor, but since everything at my last gyno appointment was healthy, they said I didn't need to come in until 9 weeks or so. My first appointment is in April, as I have an insurance change on April 1.

My symptoms seem to come and go. But from what I can remember I'm pretty sure symptoms hit me hard at 6 weeks with my boys pregnancies. I'm praying everything is progressing normally. I feel so much more nervous the third time around for some reason.

Lilsoybean , how far along are you? If the doctor says not to worry I'd try to relax! I know it's hard after a loss.

On Monday my hcg was 692 and Wednesday it was 2214! More than doubled in 24 hours. So reassuring. :)

Had less cramping today, but still so tired!

Hi there, I think that I'm 4 weeks and 1 day today (Friday) and I had the test on Wednesday so right at 4 weeks when I had it. I think all is well and that I'm just anxious. I did a little research and feel better today.

I'm super tired too but I can't get to sleep because my mind just goes and goes.

Also, I've been gagging a ton! I threw up like 4 times last night..I didn't really feel sick, my gag relex was just on high alert. I'm a teacher so I can't really take bathroom breaks or run to the bathroom when I want so I can just picture me puking into a trash can behind my desk while my students are working...yuck!

Your numbers sound great! I'm so happy for you!

I'm loving all of these November bumps!! It's a popular month for sure...between my hubby and me, we have 6 close relatives with birthdays in November! How many of you ladies are having Valentine's babies? ;)

Hi!! :) Pretty sure ours is a Valentine's baby! ;) So fun.

We conceived the day after Valentines <3

Caringo - Congrats on your first BFP!!! Yay!

So I got my bloods back today and my HCG was 303 which they said is pretty normal for early pregnancy and my Progesterone was 26.4 which they said is really good.

I'm just a little worried about the HCG level...wish it was a little higher

I guess I just have to hope for a big increase on Monday. I'm just extra nervous because I don't want to miscarry again. :(

I'm sure they will be sky high by Monday! Women's HCG levels differ a lot in early pregnancy. You could of just implanted later. As long as they are doubling every 48hours your good to go! :thumbup::hugs:

I'm loving all of these November bumps!! It's a popular month for sure...between my hubby and me, we have 6 close relatives with birthdays in November! How many of you ladies are having Valentine's babies? ;)

LOL I ovulated Nov 18th so I"m assuming then. I'm a little bummed Nov. will be when I give birth because baby will be so young around holidays so I won't want to take him over to families house. But I'll have DH take DS anyways because I don't want him to miss out on the fun. I'll just stay home with my new squishy baby :cloud9:

My symptoms seem to come and go. But from what I can remember I'm pretty sure symptoms hit me hard at 6 weeks with my boys pregnancies. I'm praying everything is progressing normally. I feel so much more nervous the third time around for some reason.

I feel the same! Some nights I have terrible heartburn then other nights nothing. And with my son I was so sick, this time around not yet. Happy I"m not sick but then again it makes me worried you know :wacko:

I ovulated on the 13th, so right between my birthday and Valentine's day. :) Best gift ever!

I feel the same! Some nights I have terrible heartburn then other nights nothing. And with my son I was so sick, this time around not yet. Happy I"m not sick but then again it makes me worried you know :wacko:

I know. Today I'm feeling well..normal. Lol. No dull cramps. No backache. Just mostly tired. I'm sure it will probably kick in. I've been noticing that night time is when I notice most symptoms. I almost kind of forget I'm pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->