Looking for November Bump Buddies!!

Hi all, I am thinking I'm possibly due on 4th November. This will be baby #4. I am also subscribed to 'November sweet potatoes' as Dill posted. Looking forward to chatting to you all. Xx

I think I must be the latest O of the group - 21st for me.

Also, tcinks, we're both from Kansas! :wave:

I think I O'd on the 19th.

How's everyone doing? Anymore new symptoms? Has anyone told people about the pregnancy yet or are most of you waiting?

My biggest "symptom" is just my cold that won't go away which is driving me crazy because I can't take anything! Also really sensitive sense of smell. I was having pinches in my uterus but that's gone away so that's worrying me a little bit... Anyone else??

I'm 6 weeks today I think, dating scan on Thursday to confirm. I know that's early, dr wanted me to go early to confirm due date as my last af was only 2 days so he wants to double check.

We told our parents and siblings the day the dr confirmed it, and then I've told my best friend who's also pregnant and two of my close friends who were also ttc that I was talking to about ttc. My husband will prob tell a couple of his best friends two and then we'll wait until 12 weeks to share with others. I was ok telling a few close friends and family because I couldn't contain the excitement and I'm also a very social person so if the worst happens then I would want to have people there to support me anyway.

What are the rest of you doing?

Not too many symptoms here. Just really tired and yesterday and this morning I've had these repeated twinges in my uterus. I feel like my symptoms kicked in around the 6 week mark with my boys. So I'm sure it will probably be the same.

We've just told our immediate family. And a couple close friends. I plan to make the announcement at 10 weeks (3rd baby and I won't be able to hide it). I have my first prenatal appt. at 9 weeks where I should hear the heartbeat. So after that :)

My biggest "symptom" is just my cold that won't go away which is driving me crazy because I can't take anything! Also really sensitive sense of smell. I was having pinches in my uterus but that's gone away so that's worrying me a little bit... Anyone else??

I'm 6 weeks today I think, dating scan on Thursday to confirm. I know that's early, dr wanted me to go early to confirm due date as my last af was only 2 days so he wants to double check.

We told our parents and siblings the day the dr confirmed it, and then I've told my best friend who's also pregnant and two of my close friends who were also ttc that I was talking to about ttc. My husband will prob tell a couple of his best friends two and then we'll wait until 12 weeks to share with others. I was ok telling a few close friends and family because I couldn't contain the excitement and I'm also a very social person so if the worst happens then I would want to have people there to support me anyway.

What are the rest of you doing?

I have a cold too! I wonder why that happens. It's kind of miserable not being able to take anything. I'm also tired, weak, and the gagging started back up again today. I don't know if that is an actual symptom or just nerves because it seems to happen around when I'm getting my blood drawn or waiting for results from the draw. I get my second draw today after work.

We've told close friends and immediate family. We will wait till 12 weeks to tell everyone else. Same reasons- We told people we would want there for support. I also told my principal since I might be missing days....but hopefully not.

I have only told DH and my really close friend at work (who is also my boss) because she is also preg and asked me to wait 3 months so we wouldn't be on maternity leave at the same time but when she told me this I was already preg. just didn't know it yet. So when I found out I told her so she wouldn't think I went and got preg. right after she asked me if I could wait. We aren't going to tell anyone else till around 12 weeks if I can get away with it. I have a feeling my mom will suspect before then. :haha:

As for symptoms most of the time I don't even feel like I"m preg. Although I was VERY sleepy all day yesterday. And I have specific tastes for things. I'm normally not a picky eater but I have been lately. Oh and I've been breaking out a lot which is not common for me, its driving me nuts :growlmad: So far already things are very different from when I was preg with DS.

Lilsoybean you told your principal? How far along are you? I keep debating if I should tell my principal. I just told him I have a dr apt and am missing half a day and didn't say why, but if I get morning sickness and miss more work maybe I should. Also pretty sure morning sickness is on it's way.... Dizzy and woozy this morning and am holding back being sick. My classroom is at the far end of the school away from the washroom too.....

Dh and I each told one of our closest friends (who are outside our main circle so it's not likely to spill over) and we told our pastor. My parents suspect I think, but I don't want to tell anyone else until Monday after our scan! I'll only be 6 weeks then, but I don't think I'll be able to hold it in much longer!

CrazyCatLady - Yea, I did. I'm only 4.5 weeks but I wanted him to know because I've already had to miss more days than usual because of a family wedding in NYC and because of the LAP surgery I had for endometriosis earlier in the year. I'm also high risk so if anything happens, he'll already know what the situation is. I was going to wait but it ended up being a "shoot from the hip" decision when we were discussing some events on my calendar for next year.

Hi ladies, wondering if I can join! Got my :bfp: this morning! Unsure of EDD as I have irregular AF, last one was Jan, I imagine o will have to have an early dating scan! Hoping this is a sticky bean! Me and OH are still in shock x

Hi ladies, wondering if I can join! Got my :bfp: this morning! Unsure of EDD as I have irregular AF, last one was Jan, I imagine o will have to have an early dating scan! Hoping this is a sticky bean! Me and OH are still in shock x

Congratulations!! Very exciting!

Welcome Kimmy when is your first appointment?!

Mimzy- first appointment is 23rd March, will she tell me more about dates then? X

Congrats again Kimmy :)

I haven't really had any other symptoms other than ravenous hunger and occasionally some nausea, but hardly any. Been taking magnesium daily to hopefully prevent morning sickness!

Since finding out, we've told my parents, his parents, our siblings...and two aunts, two uncles, my grandpa, and three cousins. :blush: We just can't hold it in! I'll be calling my grandma and the rest of my aunts and uncles soon, and will tell some close friends soon too. Probably will announce to everyone else after we hear the heartbeat!

We've told most of our close family and a couple of really close friends :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->