Looking for November Bump Buddies!!

We've told immediate family, really want to tell some friends but OH is worried if anything happens the more people we tell the harder it will be to tell people x

We've told our parents and siblings. Waiting for after 1st appointment to tell other people. It is hard to hold it in, but want to make sure things are progressing as they should.

Kimmy your first appointment they will prob just go over things with you, confirm pregnancy with urine test, and possibly do some blood work. Since your cycles are irregular I assume they will do a early ultra sound to help see how far along you are.

Hi everyone! I just got a BFP yesterday and according to my days calendar my EDD is Nov 8, can I join you all? I need some bump buddies because this will be my first and idk what to expect

Thank you! I'm still in shock.. After 2+ years of bfn... I still can't believe I'm finally pregnant

It takes a bit to set in! Lol. And after 2 years I'm sure it would feel so surreal. It took me a week after my BFP to realize okay this is real, and we were only trying 6 cycles.

Thank you! I'm still in shock.. After 2+ years of bfn... I still can't believe I'm finally pregnant

Congrats on the :bfp:!! I found out sunday and am still in shock! Is this your first too? X

Hi everyone! I just got a BFP yesterday and according to my days calendar my EDD is Nov 8, can I join you all? I need some bump buddies because this will be my first and idk what to expect

Congrats! This is my first too, and I still feel rather in shock after finding out last Thursday.

Congrats voiceofbeauty! Glad we can call be on this journey together!:flower:

Congrats! This is my first too, and I still feel rather in shock after finding out last Thursday.

I kind of don't believe it, so I'm at the dr now to confirm.. Pee test was positive and now I'm getting sent for a blood test

Its normal to feel that way:hugs:! This is my second and I don't believe it either. I feel like I'm not even preg most of the time. I think it won't really sink in till I have my first Ultrasound.

I'm feeling the same way mimzy! I keep saying to myself, oh yeah I'm pregnant! Lol. Until I start properly showing I'm sure it will feel that way.

That's how I feel, my symptoms are pretty much non existent! I can't wait to actually see bean, then I'll know it's real x

I got for my first ultrasound on Saturday.. I'm so excited and can't wait!

Oh wow voiceofbeauty they are getting you in early. I'm having one at 6 weeks too, because of my previous loss. Can't wait to see the little heartbeat! :)

Congrats Voiceofbeauty! I had been trying for almost 3 years so I understand the surreal feeling you are having for sure!

How is everyone? So far, so good for me. Just trying to take it one day at a time. My HCG went from 303 to 2,080. I'm going in for an early ultrasound next Thurs. when I should be about 6 weeks. I threw up a couple times today so I think that's good. I almost had a panic attack yesterday when I start having mild cramps. They subsided though. I'm just trying to be thankful for each day.

I get my first ultrasound at 19 weeks!! :rofl: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->