Looking for November Bump Buddies!!

Teeny Weeny--I was back dated also my gestational sac measured at 5 weeks 0days but she said it was to early to measure because the embryo is still to small... Once it grows they can get a better measurement... I go to see my regular OB on Friday for my beta results

Thank you for the info. I am hoping that when I go back the week after next it will all be fine. The wait is so tough. Good luck with your beta results. Xx

Thank you for the info. I am hoping that when I go back the week after next it will all be fine. The wait is so tough. Good luck with your beta results. Xx

Thank you! And good luck with your next scan! I kno how you feel I'm soooo impatient

:hi: I am due November 6th with #2

So far we have told my parents and siblings and one of our close friends - we plan on telling DH's parents when they come to stay in April (Easter) and we are just going to tell close friends as and when and then everyone else after our 12 week scan :thumbup:

Symptoms so far for me are a lot worse than with DS - sickness for 2 weeks now and it is all day from the moment I wake until I sleep mainly feeling sick but now I am starting to gag so before long I am sure it will turn full on vom :sick: exhausted I can barely stay awake which is draining as I work full time and a mummy to a just walking little boy and 2 dogs :wacko: otherwise nothing else really :shrug:

Mimzy I hope your scan goes well today :thumbup:

I have my first midwife appointment on 31st March at 9am :thumbup:

Had my first US today and got to see my little baby and its beating heart!!! I'm so excited and relieved! Still waiting for midwife to call with details and EDD but everything looked good tech said and I got to see heartbeat!:wohoo:

Here is our little kitten at 6+2
https://i59.tinypic.com/2mwz0w3.png

<3 <3 <3

We are so excited! So amazing to see that little heartbeat. 120bpm.
And they gave us a little goody bag of stuff (including baby formula and bottles...which I won't be needing for months :shrug: Haha) . And the doctor was super nice and helpful. Have my next appointment April 13, but she says if I have any concerns before then don't hesitate to call. She's very understanding of the fact that after a loss you're a lot more worrisome and she wants to help put us at ease.

Feeling so happy and excited today, especially after telling everyone this weekend, I was so worried we'd see something bad today and have to untell everyone.

Its been almost 24 hours since my US and my midwife still hasn't called. I want to know details about the scan. The tech didn't really have any information for me besides showing me the heartbeat, gestational sac, and fetal. No details like size or EDD I'm anxious to hear!

Oh and nausea has kicked in the past two days have been bad, I'm nauseous all day. And nothing sounds good, but I know I have to eat because I feel better when I do.:wacko:

Oh mimzy I'd try not to worry, if you saw a heartbeat this early that is fantastic! :hugs: I'm sure he or she is right on target.

Congrats on good scans ladies! I go on Thursday. Nervous and excited. Morning sickness hit like a ton of bricks last night. I even missed work today. Keep us updated on your stats Minzy!

Awww great scans tcinks! I wish I would've went this week so I can see my little one!

I'm still not getting any symptoms except tender boobs/nipples and cramps on and off... I'm starting to get worried

If you're light on the symptoms, consider yourself lucky! :lol:

I barely have any symptoms too. Just tired and teeny bit nauseas. Always wondering what if! But I haven't had AF so that's keeping me sane

I am sick and exhausted but no sore boobs :wacko: so I am constantly worrying :haha:

I think symptoms/no symptoms we will all worry until we know bubs is okay :wacko:

DH has agreed this morning to an private early gender scan! :happydance: Obviously won't be booking anything until after our 12 week scan but I'm so excited!

I was so worried because I wasn't sick yet and now I'm super sick and wish it would go away...but then if it did I would be worried then too LOL:haha: we will always be worried! Ladies at work say I look like a hot mess, that I look sick and tired. I'm still breaking out, my skin is pale, and my eyes are red. No preg. glow here :nope:

Still haven't herd from the midwife. If they don't call me by this afternoon I'm going to call them and bug them again!:growlmad:

Grrr hope they ring you soon Mimzy

No glow here either :nope:

I feel the same way mimzy! I swear I turned 6 weeks today and bam it just hit me! :haha: I'm so tired I can barely keep my eyes open, horrible cystic acne on my chin (it hurts!!), nausea on and off all day, and my boobs are getting so big and sore! BUT....I wouldn't change a thing!! :rofl:

So the midwife finally called last night. She said everything looked normal BUT the heartbeat was a little slow and since I had that one day episode where I had some bleeding she is a little concerned with it. She said I could either (A) wait till my 12 week scan and assess it then or (B) go in next week for another US. I of course went with option (B). I feel in my heart everything is okay... that the HB was just slow because it is when it first starts beating. I know with DS when I had my first US at 5W6D his HB was slow then too. Also they dated me ahead, my calculations from FF and temping said EDD Nov. 11th they said US EDD was Nov. 7th but they are going with Nov 5th from my last period:wacko:

:hugs: I am sure everything is okay but it will be reassuring to get another US next week :hugs:

So the midwife finally called last night. She said everything looked normal BUT the heartbeat was a little slow and since I had that one day episode where I had some bleeding she is a little concerned with it. She said I could either (A) wait till my 12 week scan and assess it then or (B) go in next week for another US. I of course went with option (B). I feel in my heart everything is okay... that the HB was just slow because it is when it first starts beating. I know with DS when I had my first US at 5W6D his HB was slow then too. Also they dated me ahead, my calculations from FF and temping said EDD Nov. 11th they said US EDD was Nov. 7th but they are going with Nov 5th from my last period:wacko:

I would've done the same thing. I'm sure everything is fine. I don't know why they stick with the LMP if you KNOW you ovulated later. I'm afraid that is what will happen to me. My LMP would have my EDD at Nov. 7 but I didn't O until Feb. 19 so that is a five day difference with a EDD on Nov. 12. I'm getting ready to go in 2 hours and I'm scared to death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->