Looking for official TTC buddies!!

omg mzswizz, that is so weird! :haha:

I hope it all works out the way you want it to :hugs: xx

@TTC I know right! I was like wow that is so weird to have everything so similar to each other. I was like this is the first time a coincidence like that happens with my Cycle and everything. I don't even know how I thought about it because it just popped in my head! Which was weird also I'm like ok God if this is a sign I'm going to take it and leave it up to you. I'm sooo excited because Valentines Day and also my husband and I been together for 5 years on the 18th! But married for 2 years (July 25th). I am excited. Praying for BFPs!!!!

What a fantastic way of looking at it mzswizz!! You've got me thinking and not only will it be my birthday at the beginning of March it will also be 4 years since me and my DH first got together!! :)

Think I'm going to have to try and take it easier next month, as it's all got a bit much for me this month which probably hasn't helped my fertility!! Each month we seem to be getting more and more obsessed with baby making and sypmtons, hoping to get away for my week off and spend some quality time togther and remember what life was like before we were TTC!

@TTC I think I have cramps for both of us!!! Ow ow ow, where's the Nurofen!!!!

@laurae Yes I am doing the same just enjoying being with my husband we act like how we were when we first met in high school. I told him I'm going to stop being obsessed with the baby making because I know it stresses him out more than me. Instead of making it happen, I am going to let it happen. I am still trying but choosing a different method. No ovulation calendr no charting none of it. I am just going to enjoy day by day and see what happens. The less stress we have the happier we are and maybe just maybe end up getting a BFP when we least expect it.

I wish I could be that relaxed about it all, but with the method I'm having to use to become a mother it all involves plans, time frames, extensive charting etc :wacko: Makes me glad that the time between AF and my fertile phase gives me a bit of a break! xx

@TTC how do you do it?! I go crazy just from having regular sex and keep getting AF, I know it must be even harder. You must be a very strong woman to have to do all this planning and still continue to try again. I know I wont stop until my belly pop lol

I'm the same... I'm not stopping until I'm a Mummy lol... call me a stubborn ass but I don't care :haha:

It's every woman's right to have a baby no matter what her situation is regarding sexuality and relationship status etc... as long as you're capable emotionally, physically and financially of caring for a child it shouldn't be an issue.

Little rant over :haha: xx

@ttc I am with you. As long as you are ready for a baby then a woman should go for it. I learned about a few people that got pregant but I know they are totally not ready. It's a shame. I know we will make good moms. Just waiting on the day to prove it. I'm excited to see people get their BFPs and I know it will happen to me one day. Until then I guess I am just going to continue on.

@ttc I am with you. As long as you are ready for a baby then a woman should go for it. I learned about a few people that got pregant but I know they are totally not ready. It's a shame. I know we will make good moms. Just waiting on the day to prove it. I'm excited to see people get their BFPs and I know it will happen to me one day. Until then I guess I am just going to continue on.

Totally agree xxxx

@Ellie thanks. Are you new to the thread?

For the time I've been TTC and a couple of months beforehand I've sort of had this tradition that the day AF arrives, I buy something baby related. To cheer myself up a bit. I mean it's great on the one hand that I'll be saving money throughout the pregnancy because I've already got a lot of stuff that I'll need. And whenever I look at the stuff that I've bought I always get this happy feeling, but something tells me it's not right to be doing this so soon... society maybe? I think it depends on the person to be honest. It helps me out a lot emotionally. But another woman might be freaked out by doing something like this.

I mean I have got a LOT of stuff lol. Travel cot, bouncy chair, changing mat, play mat/gym thing, high chair, blankets (mostly from when I was born - knitted by my grandparents etc, not bought any myself), bottles, bottle warmer, steriliser... and I've just ordered the bath support. Won't be buying any clothes until I'm actually pregnant, mainly because it's too easy to end up with too many things the baby won't even end up wearing and they tend to be gifts and hand me downs rather than things I will be buying.

What are everyone else's thoughts on buying before you're pregnant? I bet you all think I'm mad! :haha: xx

Ok now my AF is making this a very weird situation. The last AF I had before I got pregnant was so out of the ordinary because the color made it seem like it was fake even when it was dark red and since I had the flu I was on meds so it gave it a sweet smell (tmi). This AF is super bright red it's so bright it looks like it is orange/red and it only looks red when there is alot which will make it dark (sorry TMI) and also it don't have a sweet smell but the weird thing is it don't have a smell at all and I don't know if this is weird or not but I know how my normal AF scent is. So I'm happy right now because it's like I'm reliving the past except this time it is ending on the 8th compared to ending on valentine's day and I am in college rather than working at a retail store. But I think everything is going pretty good right now.

@TTC I don't think you're crazy lol because I am similar to you. I don't buy the things but whenever I do go shopping with the husband IT IS A MUST that we go into the baby department to look at everything. Even though I know sometimes he don't want to, he goes with me anyways. I told him if will help him figure out financially how much it will be. Also I think a good thing to do is setup an account like a savings to prepare for baby. Any extra money just save it so by the time you do get pregnant, you will money saws up to buy things and fix up the room instead of having to worry later.

Yeah I'm with you on that one... every month when I get paid I put a set amount into a savings account for the baby... when I'm pregnant and getting the bigger things like the pram, the cot and getting the nursery sorted I will use money from that account, and everything else, and the rest of the money I put in every month will be for my child when they're old enough.

I am SO prepared for a baby :haha: xx

I see a lot of ladies on here doing the same and if it helps you feel more positive and happier than it can only be a good thing.

I personally wouldn't although recently I've been tempted. I think I'm just to scared that it won't ever happen if I do plus there's absolutely no room in our house for any. We're going to have one hell of a challange turning our spare room into a nursery one day!!

With you 100% on your previous post, they are exactly the right reasons to bring a baby into the world. Unfortunately there are too many people in this world who have babies for all the wrong reasons and it's the babies that suffer.

My Mum brought me and my sister up on her own, although not through choice she did a brilliant job and I'm proud that she's my Mum and love her dearly.

I soo totally think we are more prepared than most women nowadays. I am in high spirits. It just feels like Im reliving the past so maybe I might just receive that BFP for this cycle who knows. I am now taking my vitamins just to get my body stronger and healthier. Other than that, I don't think I'm doing anything else to try and conceive. It would be a coincidence that me, TTC, and laurae end up receiving our BFPs the same month lol

Ok now my AF is making this a very weird situation. The last AF I had before I got pregnant was so out of the ordinary because the color made it seem like it was fake even when it was dark red and since I had the flu I was on meds so it gave it a sweet smell (tmi). This AF is super bright red it's so bright it looks like it is orange/red and it only looks red when there is alot which will make it dark (sorry TMI) and also it don't have a sweet smell but the weird thing is it don't have a smell at all and I don't know if this is weird or not but I know how my normal AF scent is. So I'm happy right now because it's like I'm reliving the past except this time it is ending on the 8th compared to ending on valentine's day and I am in college rather than working at a retail store. But I think everything is going pretty good right now.

We save money each month towards the baby as well. We got married last October and even asked for vouchers for the store where we wanted to get furniture from for the nursery. Got them all saved and thankfully there's no expiry, just need to make a baby now!

Totally with you on that. The last time I was pregant we got a load of vouchers so I kept them and will be using for sure.

mzswizz - what vits do you take? Prenatals or just the normal mutivits?

Lauraemily17 - I couldn't imagine sharing a baby with another person lol, but I think that's just the asexuality talking :haha:

I've been looking after babies and kids since I was a little kid myself lol! Went from changing my friend's baby sister's nappy because she didn't want to do it herself (but at the same time didn't want to be told off by her Mum lol), to helping out with my brother, to helping out with cousins and now friend's babies and my gorgeous godson!

I've been trained well :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->