Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Wow Fertilaid... I should try that one. I take FertileCM but I don't think that's the problem. My cycles are irregular, but actually they are consistently irregular if that makes any sense! It actually alternates- one month 36 days, the next month 31 days... keeps going like that. Kinda strange.

NJAngel, I know what you mean about the food situation! I feel like I want or need to eat, but then the thought of it or doing it makes me feel yucky. And some days nothing sounds good, but yet I still have this urge to eat! Other days I'm having a certain craving (like Fritos- when do I ever want Fritos??) all day. I've been wanting more junk food even though I'm usually a healthy eater. Usually pretty good about organic foods and such. Now I really don't care!! Well, could just be wishful thinking, but hope it means something. I think it was TTC who said something about going crazy from symptom spotting? Yes. I need to stop!

Ok, so I took my temp this morning and it's dropped from 97.58 to 97.33... I'm going to guess that it's a sign of AF. She's due either today or tomorrow. Not feeling very hopeful at all to be honest.

xx

Good luck to everyone that didnt get a visit by the witch. Since AF started I have been feeling better i don't know why but I just do. My husband and I was talking and he was giving me hope because he was like what if now your periods are whacky because your body is adjusting itself so it can be right for a pregnancy? And also maybe now you are releasing eggs because remember the last time when you had a miscarriage it was brown and then it started red so maybe brown is the egg and red is the lining. I was like hmmm maybe that is happening. I am not going to go research crazy or anything I'm just going to continue on what with school and everything and if I get pregnant this month then great if I don't then hopefully my AF is on time and if the witch comes that means my cycles are starting to be exactly 35 days.

Definitely not pregnant :( Just got a BFN and symptoms are all going away today... bring on the witch so I can get on with next cycle and actually time the donation right lol!

xx

@TTC Bring on February Im ready Im ready lol Im not really going to try this month. I know that awoman ovulates two weeks befoe her next AF. well since i have a 35 day cycle that would put me on week 3 of my cycle. So im going to just BD week 3 and 4 and see what happens.

The good thing about this is, there is always next month! Congrats to everyone who got their BFP.

I am excited to try this month, with the meds.
YAY

@katertots I thought I would be upset but actually I am not. I am happier then ever. I think another AF is just one step closer to a BFP. My husband was saying that maybe the brown spotting was from the shedding of the unfertilized egg and then regular AF was the lining being shed. Then he said and if that's true that means now you are releasing eggs again and before you wasnt. I have read when I was researching something else that a woman can have a period and not have ovulated which is weird. Good luck for this month.

Yes I read about that too. Although I thought eggs that went unfertilized were absorbed back into the body?! Strange concept really, but what do I know I am no Dr.

Mine came on really slow too. I figured it was because I was stressing about all the symptoms and my body could tell that I was stressed. Its so hard not to analyze and wonder. I wonder if I can contain myself from symptom spotting this cycle. I am curious if I can contain myself. LOL

@katertots I just found out that yes the egg is absorbed into the uterine lining so his thesis is out the window lol Also I learned some helpful and interesting information...stress stress stress is what we try to avoid so our period is on time correct? Well I have just learned that stress can only make us ovulate late. Here is the quote:

"The first part of the ovulation cycle is called the follicular phase. This phase starts the first day of the last menstrual period (LMP) and continues until ovulation. This first half of the cycle can differ greatly for each woman lasting anywhere from 7 days until 40 days. The second half of the cycle is called the luteal phase and is from the day of ovulation until the next period begins. The luteal phase has a more precise timeline and usually is only 12-16 days from the day of ovulation. This ultimately means that the day of ovulation will determine how long your cycle is. This also means that outside factors like stress, illness, and disruption of normal routine can throw off your ovulation which then results in changing the time your period will come. So the old thought that stress can affect your period is only partly true. Stress can affect your ovulation which ultimately determines when your period will come, but stress around the time of an expected period will not make it late—it was already determined when it would come 12-16 days earlier!"

OH MY GOSH guys... I took a test this morning (11dpo) and I see a faint line!!!! This is different than the others, sometimes I would think that I see something, but this is definitely something. I don't want to get my hopes up too much for fear that it could be an evap or a chemical... I don't think it's am evap because it is slightly pink and it showed up within the time limit. I woke up this morning feeling hot, which I usually one of my PMS symptoms so I totally thought I was out!!! AHHH... I should not be testing this early!! I don't want to show it to my hubby and ask him what he thinks because I don't want to get his hopes up... man, if this test is a fluky one I'm gonna be pissed. I'll have to go to the store and pick up a FRER...

@Steph you should post the pic up here so we can have a look!! Good luck!! Some women get positives @11dpo+ so it is not too early.

I will try to post a pic, although my camera is not that great with close ups!

With DS my first faint line came on 11dpo (using 20miu IC) and then definite BFP on 12dpo. This morning I used a 10miu although I probably shouldn't have based on all the false positives it has gotten!

Question- how do I post a pic on here? I've never done it before!

Congrats Steph, it's looking good for you. Would love to see the pic. xx

I'm in the same boat as you @TTC, most symptons went a few days ago and tested today at 11DPO with a FRER and got :bfn: and my temp dropped this morning.

Think the :witch: will be here in a few days got full on PMS and am an emotional wreck!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Think it's a cummulation of a nasty emotional and stressful week at work and desperation to have a baby. It's getting harder each month. Need to find myself a serious amount of PMA to get through next month!!

Thanks lauraemily17. Good luck to you next month! I'm freaking out and I'm trying not to freak out! Why do I feel like AF is coming??!! Maybe it's just nerves making me cramp up. Ok...once I figure out how to post a pic I will!

NJAngel how are you doing?? Who else is still waiting to test?

Ok, let's see if this works.

https://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee438/steph3212/

@steph32 you post a pic by clicking the paperclip right under the title box on the post and add attachmen there. Then once you add attachment i think you click save or done and it should be attached and then you just press submit reply and you are done lol

Wasnt sure if I had to find a website to host it. Well there it is! Tell me it's not an evap?!?!

@steph i dont have a photobucket account would i have to create one?

Oh gosh, I don't know! Let me try to attach it another way. Sorry, I'm not as familiar with these things!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->