Looking for official TTC buddies!!

it's ok trust me it took me awhile to get the hang of this website lol

Maybe it's cause I made the album private. I will make public and try again.

@steph yea i think so because it asked for a password

Does this work??https://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee438/steph3212/?action=view&current=image.jpg

@steph yes it does work and i see a line its is like obviously there!!! congrats keep me posted

Thanks-- I tested with 20miu IC today too, but bfn. Going to get a FRER today, and test later after holding my pee for as long as possible!!

Steph- Thats a definite line! No squinting required.

I could use a TTC buddy,I'm on 1DPO today and already doing my own head in!

Looking good Steph, congrats! :hugs:

Lauraemily17 - I am exactly the same, I've been so weepy and emotional today it's unreal lol... but that is a massive sign that the witch is near for me... this time two months ago I burst into tears at my boss at work for not letting me take an early lunch LOL! Also cried at Neighbours on the telly earlier... what the hell is wrong with me? :haha:

She'd better turn up tomorrow and not mess me around... or even better these all turn out to be preg symptoms and I have a mahoooosive temp rise tomorrow :haha:

Good luck to everyone still waiting! xx

@steph Keep us posted Im sooo rooting for you to get a BFP!!!

@cashew good luck on your BFP this month! Unfortunately I am out so I am on day 3 of my new AF lets see what this month will bring.

@ttc good luck on getting a BFP!! I remember that one time I just burst into tears months ago and my husband thought I was pregnant but it was just AF. This month I am not going to symptom spot because my symptoms were all AF related. The only thing I will look for is implantation spotting and that's if it occurs. Next AF due March 8th and if it's late I will know what's going on.

Thank you =] I know it sounds sad, but for some reason this month, my desire to be pregnant is taking over.

It doesn't help that I've had lots of weird things going on since before ovulation, but I don't know if that something else, either way I won't be finding out if i've got a bfp or not until after the 9th, because I can't afford to get a home test until then lol.

@cashew I know exactly what you are talking about. At first it was only my husband and i having fun and if i get pregnant while just having sex whenever we feel like it then Good and i ended up pregnant in feb and it ended in miscarriage in april of last year. Now i was baby crazy and my whole was dedicated to gettin pregnant. Now i am just going to go back to just having fun and see what happens this month.

Hi ladies, I was at work all day, so I'm just catching up...it's been a busy day here!

@Steph, I definitely see a line! Keep us posted! FX'd

To everyone who got hit by :witch:, good luck on this next cycle. I can't say it gets easier, but it certainly has it's ups and downs.

11dpo here - and WAY too chicken to POAS. I'd rather see the AF than POAS and get a :bfn: So far today, cervix still feels high and closed (as if I have any clue what I'm looking for, I'm just checking for the sake of checking), CM creamy, but less, no more spotting. But feeling very out today. I get all the same symptoms every cycle, so I have no idea what I'm feeling. VERY bloated today, which is why I think AF is on her way, although on another thread, that was one girl's only symptom.

Time will tell. I'm due for AF this weekend.

@NJ Good luck. I am on day 3 of my cycle already and I am ready to get this cycle over with so I am can enjoy my husband again lol. I guess since we TTC so often we get our AF so we can take breaks lol.

@NJAngel- you know, I've been very gassy and bloated too!! So if I really am pregnant, I believe that is a symptom. But yeah, I know PMS and prego symptoms are similar. You're not out of the woods yet though, you never know with these crazy symptoms. Fx'd!!

Are you guys sure that my line is not an evap?? I still can't really believe it's real...lol

I don't know if it's an evap or not - I've never had a remotely positive test of my own to judge, LOL.

YAY!! I did a FRER test tonight and BFP, clear as day! I didn't even hold my pee very long, line is so much darker than the IC's!! I'm so excited!!

That's great news Steph, congrats :)

@NJ got my fingers crossed for you!

I'm definitley out this month :witch: arrived this morning, explains my delicate emotional state yesterday!!

I've got a week off work around the 2nd week of the TWW next month and it's my birthday around testing day so hoping and praying it'll be lucky for us!!

Thanks for all your support ladies :hugs: xxx

Steph32 - CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm glad this thread has our very first :baby: on his/her way :happydance:

I'm with you Lauraemily17 - witch turned up about 5 seconds after I read my temp which has plummeted again lol. Quite surprised I've had no cramping... no surprised isn't the word... over the moon are the words I'm looking for lol... usually by now I can't even stand up because they're so bad and 9 times out of 10 I have my head down the toilet all day :haha: I'm glad she's turned up on time though... 31 day cycle with a 12 day LP for me :)

Not as depressed as I thought I'd be. I've sorted out the arrangements for the next donation and bought a bucketload of more Folic Acid and going to try out the SoftCup method to keep those swimmers in there! Bring on month #6!!

xx

@steph Yay congratulations. May you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

@laurae I am already on day 4 of my AF. My plans this month just relax and let it happen on it's own.

@TTC another AF is just a step closer to a BFP. I have noticed something very creepy in a way but good. Ok my AF suppose to end on the 8th, next AF due march 8th, last pregnancy (miscarriage) conceived Feb. 22nd, ovulation calendar estimated ovulation Feb. 22nd or 23rd this month, last pregnancy had whacky AFs before getting pregnant, I experienced 2 whacky AFs already. Hmmm sooo interesting. My husband was like wow that is so weird. See just leave it up to God because hehas the power and he is in control as you can tell because he can replicate what happened last year. So I'm taking hat as a sign and just going to enjoy my husband and if we BD then we do if not I'm okay with that also. It would be funny if I get pregnant again and end up my due date being November 16th again lol. Good luck for BFPs this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->