Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Hello, I too O'd around the 23rd, and i would love it if we could all jolly each other through the long and looming fortnight ahead !!!!

4DPO here :) sore boobs but nothing else.

Oh, and also UK here, bit further north in Yorkshire xxxxx

EllieNation - Hi!! Looks like we ovulated on the same day then, that's handy if either of us want to obsess over a little twinge or a sore nipple lol!

mzswizz - I always get weird twinges/cramps on my right side, very rarely my left side if that's where I ovulated from... I just see it as a normal thing for me now. I'd never noticed them before I started TTC. I read that when the egg bursts from the follicle, some weird fluid is drained out and it irritates the area around it, and that's why women still have pain around their left/right side. You've not got long to find out if you've got a BFP though, and a lot can happen in a few days, you could start getting more symptoms yet lol!

xx

@TTC you are so right lol. I am kind of use to the cramps on my right but at the same time they only come around a certain time of the month. I woke up with back pain this morning and when I test I would be using the clearblue digi. Do you think it would come up positive if I am? Also, my cycle is usually 35 days. But I had one whacky AF which started a week ahead so now instead of finding out if I am pregnant likek I did the last time at 5 weeks...I have to wait until Feb.2nd which will make me 6 weeks if I am pregnant!!

mzswizz - I don't think you would get an accurate result at 7 dpo... ideally you should wait until around 12 dpo at the earliest if I were you... but it's easier said than done lol!! Luckily I'm not a hpt addict, just an opk addict instead :haha:

Baby dust xx

Not at 7dpo, if you really are 7dpo. Sometimes it can be a few days off.

EllieNation - Hi!! Looks like we ovulated on the same day then, that's handy if either of us want to obsess over a little twinge or a sore nipple lol!

xx

Oh yeah, I will obssessing over every little thing this month (no change there then..!!)

HI!! I am 2 dpo today.. This is our first month trying. It is all soooo exciting. Would love some buddies to keep up with. AF is due 2/8/2011

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo.png?d=1294725600;4;28;14

Welcome Sabby :)

Good luck in TTC, absolute nightmare, but I'm sure it's all worth it lol!

Bring on the 2 week obsession!!

xx

Hi I'm 6dpo today. My AF is due Feb. 2nd. I have a 33-35 day cycle. So far I have been exhausted and been feeling cramps every now. I am yawning due to fatigue as I type right now. My husband told me that my BB's feel heavier but I don't really notice a difference. I had a restless sleep last night but I think it was due to me taking a long nap yesterday, which I never really do. My temp is all over the place..one minute my husband is saying im burning up then the next I'm normal. I have the a/c on 70 degrees right now and I still feel like I'm burning up. Last, I crave taco bell like every day now which is funny because when I was pregnant the last time, that's all I ate was taco bell but the pregnancy ended with a blighted ovum at 5 weeks. Hopefully, with all what's going on we all should be getting our BFPs

Hello there :flower:

I'm 4DPO and have been having restless sleep for the past 3 nights with very vivid dreams and each times I've woken up I've been really hot and sweaty :)blush:) my DH thought I was ill but it's only at night! I'm on my first month temping and it's been getting higher each morning since O. FXs it's :bfp: signs for us all, after 4 months of :bfn:s i'm getting very dishearted :(

@TTC I know 7dpo is wayyy to early. I don't even think I have implanted yet if I am pregnant. I am going to wait until AF due date which will make me 14dpo to test if she doesn't show her face.

@lauraemily17 I have vivid dreams also they seem sooo real but I woke up knowing it wasn't. I was able to get some sleep last night. But I noticed I take naps during the day which I normally don't do. Seeing that I would have energy from 5am to 10-11pm. Now when it's afternoon time, my energy is drained.

Hi I'm 6dpo today. My AF is due Feb. 2nd. I have a 33-35 day cycle. So far I have been exhausted and been feeling cramps every now. I am yawning due to fatigue as I type right now. My husband told me that my BB's feel heavier but I don't really notice a difference. I had a restless sleep last night but I think it was due to me taking a long nap yesterday, which I never really do. My temp is all over the place..one minute my husband is saying im burning up then the next I'm normal. I have the a/c on 70 degrees right now and I still feel like I'm burning up. Last, I crave taco bell like every day now which is funny because when I was pregnant the last time, that's all I ate was taco bell but the pregnancy ended with a blighted ovum at 5 weeks. Hopefully, with all what's going on we all should be getting our BFPs

Hello there :flower:

I'm 4DPO and have been having restless sleep for the past 3 nights with very vivid dreams and each times I've woken up I've been really hot and sweaty :)blush:) my DH thought I was ill but it's only at night! I'm on my first month temping and it's been getting higher each morning since O. FXs it's :bfp: signs for us all, after 4 months of :bfn:s i'm getting very dishearted :(

I had a very vivid dream last night: very odd too. Are vivid dreams significant????

I've been dreaming more as well! Very vivid. Interesting that it is happening to many of us!

Hi there girls! Room for one more? I'm currently 3dpo, due for AF on the 6th or 7th. This is our twelfth month TTC. FX'd!

I dont think 7dpo is to earily for implantation. I think you can implant from 3dpo-12dpo.

I've seen a lot of Ladies on here have vivid dreams then get :bfp:s Their dreams seemed to be more about babies and being pregnant. Up until last night mine weren't but had a very vivid and weird dream about being pregnant last night, it might however be because I watched one born evry minute before going bed!!!

My husband suggested it might be because of my temp getting higher which it's been doing steadily since O which kind of makes sense.

FX's and :dust: to everyone

You have to watch out with vivid dreams I find... a couple of cycles ago I had some WEIRD dreams... for example, my mum giving birth to her teenage nephew's baby (which I really didn't want to see LOL!) and me giving birth on a plane to a baby that had to be put together like lego, like the body came out first, then the legs, then the head, then the arms... very freaky :haha:

I think that when you're focussed on something sooo much, like TTC, then it sort of takes over if that makes any sense :shrug:

I know when I got those two dreams, and a few more during that 2ww, I was convinced I was pregnant... but I wasn't :(

Sorry if I bummed you all out lol!

Baby dust xx

Welcome NJAngelAPN :)

12 months?! No idea how you do it, it seems like I've been trying forever and I've only been at it for 5 months :haha:

Baby dust xx

Just wondering if anyone has any clues what this is all about or if they've had the same -

Just checked my cervix and cm like I usually do and it's gone from closed, to open again :shrug: It was open all the way through ovulation and my fertile days, then it closed on 3 dpo and now it's opening again (5 dpo) :wacko: It usually doesn't re-open for AF until the day of/day before the witch is due... It's low, medium in texture (not really soft or hard) and very wet. I've got a lot of creamy/lotiony/milky cm, but that's normal for me from ovulation right up to AF...

I've tried googling it but can't find anything :nope:

Anyone have any ideas?? xx

You have to watch out with vivid dreams I find... a couple of cycles ago I had some WEIRD dreams... for example, my mum giving birth to her teenage nephew's baby (which I really didn't want to see LOL!) and me giving birth on a plane to a baby that had to be put together like lego, like the body came out first, then the legs, then the head, then the arms... very freaky :haha:

I think that when you're focussed on something sooo much, like TTC, then it sort of takes over if that makes any sense :shrug:

I know when I got those two dreams, and a few more during that 2ww, I was convinced I was pregnant... but I wasn't :(

Sorry if I bummed you all out lol!

Baby dust xx

Not bummed, I think the same. I had baby dreams before we were even trying. We waited almost a year before TTC, was such a hard wait!!

It's quite unnerving how our minds work when we're sleeping, I'm with you on watching your Mum give birth!! Giving birth to a Lego baby is funny though, do you think it'd be less painful??!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->