Looking for official TTC buddies!!

My dh and I talked and if I miss my AF he wants me to test Feb.6th instead of 2nd just to make sure. Now that's even more of a wait ugh! Most likely I am going to cave in and test like on the 3rd if AF doesn't arrive. Wish me luck on this long journey.

A lot of ladies OHs on here seem to prefer them to wait and test later, I don't know how they do it!! My DH likes me to test as soon as I can and when he's with me, not that I need any encouragement to test early!! I'll be 11DPO when I test.

My dh always wants to be right there when I test. If AF doesn't come I might just test the day after I will be 15dpo by hen and I'm testing with a clearblue digi.

I agree with the vivid dreams - I hear a lot about people TTC who have vivid dreams, but I really think it's mind over matter. You obsess over something enough, and your brain takes over. I have vivid dreams in my pre-ovulatory phase, hardly ever in my 2WW. :shrug:
As for the CM and cervix position, I have totally given up on using that as an indicator, as I'm never really sure if it's firm/soft/medium/open/closed. It's not the most reliable indicator either.
This month was the first month DH and I used the OV watch (www.ovwatch.com). I've done temping, ovulation predictor kits, CBFM...I figure this way I'll think about it a lot less. So we :sex: the four days before ovulation, and we'll see what happens!

How is everybody feeling today? Any symptoms? Well today I am 9dpo and according to the online ovulation calendar(which is just a guess) I should have implantation today and possible implantation spotting tomorrow. I have only been checking for spotting because my last pregnancy(blighted ovum 04/01/10) I had spotting so I am assuming it could happen again. Usually I only feel pain around my right ovary side but I am getting these cramps on my left ovary side which is weird because I usually don't get any pain at all from the left. The pain has been mild but it is there and I have been feeling it for more than 30 minutes now. Could it be implantation? Who knows. Just got to wait and see.

No symtons really as yet. Had a few twinges which felt near my right ovary last night (6DPO) however I have IBS therefore twinges is a very common occuarance for me!!

I'm temping for the first time this month and it went down today, not below my cover line but still down, think it's a bad thing as it's too early for implantation but trying not to dwell on it! I HATE this waiting game!!!!! :(

@lauraemily17 I heard that implantation can occur 6-10 or 6-12 days after fertilization so don't give up hope just yet. And also we all hate the waiting game. I bet if we could know the minute we conceived we would find that way and use it all the time lol.

5 DPO here - just twinges on either the left or right sides. No rhyme or reason to it. Every so often a sharp pain by my cervix. Damned if I know what that means. :haha:

I am up from my nap and I feel sooo frustrated right now. I feel super lazy and I just want to sleep. My husband and still at work but I am upset that he's still there. I don't know why because I'm use to it but right now...I'm on another level of frustration. I got upset because his mom called asking was he off work. It's not the fact I don't like her because she is like a 2nd mom to me, I guess because I was sleep and I woke up when the phone rang. I really don't feel like cooking, don't feel like continuing the laundry, any and every noise is giving me a headache, and now I'm getting cramps on my left side like under my ribs UGH!!! I just feel like screaming!!!! Not in the best of moods and I just want to sleep but can't because when the husband comes home, I know we are going to have company.

If only there was mxswizz!!

I finally entered all my temps into fertility friend today and that thinks I'm 5 DPO not 6, another day to wait!! My temp dip however doesn't look so bad now it's on a chart. PMA back :)

@NJAngelAPN - We're the same DPO, when are you planning to test? I hope it's a lucky month for us. :)

I am up from my nap and I feel sooo frustrated right now. I feel super lazy and I just want to sleep. My husband and still at work but I am upset that he's still there. I don't know why because I'm use to it but right now...I'm on another level of frustration. I got upset because his mom called asking was he off work. It's not the fact I don't like her because she is like a 2nd mom to me, I guess because I was sleep and I woke up when the phone rang. I really don't feel like cooking, don't feel like continuing the laundry, any and every noise is giving me a headache, and now I'm getting cramps on my left side like under my ribs UGH!!! I just feel like screaming!!!! Not in the best of moods and I just want to sleep but can't because when the husband comes home, I know we are going to have company.

:hugs:

Sorry you're feeling so rough. Does you DH usually work weekends then? I'm currently home alone tonight and tomorrow night as my DHs working. He had to go in earlier as well today but didn't tell me until last night, wasn't too pleased but it's the nature of his job unfortunately.

Try and think positive and it may be a beanie making you feel so bad. xx

I'm starting to feel better now. I am listening to music and relaxing. It is working but I think my DH is going to be coming home late ugh. I'm still tired and tomorrow I will be 10dpo. Let's see if I having spotting tomorrow seeing that on the online ovulation calendar it said I am suppose to implant today if I conceived so we shall see. Tomorrow will make it 4 more days to test. I was going to test on AF due date which is Feb. 2nd but if AF doesn't show I will test on the 3rd which will make me 15dpo.

Lauraemily17 and NJAngelAPN- I'm also 5 dpo today-- no symptoms really, I don't know if that's good or bad. I know with my first child I didn't have any symptoms during the 2ww (then again, I wasn't tracking).

Anyone on here TTC #2? Too bad I don't remember much about how I felt, but then again, every pregnancy is different. I do know that I am definitely NOT a waiter... I'm really impatient and test as early as I think could be possible... yes, I tested this morning, crazy... All it takes is hearing one story of a BFP at 5dpo to think that it might happen to you! No doubt I'll probably test tomorrow too, even though I say I won't. I do have a ton of 10miu IC's so as long as they're abundant and available I end up using them... lol

About implantation, there is no way of knowing when it will happen, I don't think a chart can tell you when that is supposed to happen. They say anywhere from 3-12 days, with 8dpo being average.

Hi all, sorry not been online much... had a very hyperactive toddler with me all weekend lol!

Had some weird things happening though TTC wise... at 5 dpo I had really strong ferning on my saliva scope again which was quite random... but it only lasted that one day so I'm not sure if it was implantation or not... it's like the equivalent of a temp drop apparently... but I've had no ferning again since :shrug:

I've also been getting some weird niggles/twinges in my lower abdomen and one minute of really sharp pain just below and to the left of my belly button. Had some twinges around my sides too, but I think I get them most months. Today at 7 dpo I've been getting this really dull ache right in my pubic bone, "down there"... I've never felt that before and I've been reading that that's where women feel their uterus stretching because that's where the ligaments are attached... or something like that anyway :haha:

And I've got mildy sore boobs but I noticed that for the first time 2 months ago so I'm not getting my hopes up with that one...

I promised myself I wouldn't get wound up and obsessive over symptoms and look what I'm doing lol... it can't be helped :blush:

Hope everyone else has had a good weekend!!

Baby dust xx

@ttc well this morning I thought I peed myself but it was just cervix fluid coming out and it was egg white and watery. I thought that it was due to unprotected sex but I didn't have unprotected sex for 2 days so I don't know. Good luck everyone

mzswizz - yeah I noticed more cm as well, creamy but really thin, almost watery maybe? But not as much as I felt like I'd peed myself, but I noticed it in my underwear and that never happens :shrug: xx

@TTC- Ha, hyperactive toddler!! I am no stranger to that one! Was this a niece/nephew of yours? Are you practicing?? Hehe... My son is SO incredibly active, he never stops, it drives me up the wall. But that's for another thread! It's amazing I even find time to get on this board. Actually it's amazing that I want another. BUT I'm hoping the next one will be the opposite! It would only be fair, right?? Lol

That is strange about the ferning you noticed... have you looked up anywhere what that could mean? Do you ever ovulate twice in one cycle? I know that those saliva tests measure the estrogen in your body, and I think estrogen increases in pregnancy. But you said it was only one day, then it went away? And you never noticed that I'm previous cycles right?

No this is my first month using the scope, but to be fair, it's been textbook so far... no ferning before ov, then to partial, then two days of full ferning, then back to none again... and I've tried looking it up but can't find much on it to be honest... only some women who have had constant ferns after ovulation but that's not my experience :shrug: And I didn't ovulate again because my cp and cm stayed the same and I got none of my usual ov pains either.

Haha, the toddler is my little cousin, she turned 2 in November... Nightmare with a capital "N" lol! She's into climbing on everything, so I was really nervous about leaving the room just in case she tried getting up my shelves like I caught her doing a few weeks ago lol! Even tried blackmailing me as well! Managed to get herself between the playpen and the wall and refused to come out until she got her yoghurt :dohh:

She gives nice cuddles though... I couldn't stop thinking to myself, "I want one!!" :baby: xx

Hi guys, I have had creamy CM too, and really sharp pains for about 5 hours last night into this morning. I am worn out, 2ww what are you going to give me? LOL!

I am also 11dpo today. 2 BFN so far.

@Katertots I am also 11dpo today. AF due in 2 days and if she doesn't come then I will test the next day. This morning I woke up 5am with terrible stomach and back pain. And it was all due to gas!!! Unbelievable well I don't know if gas is a good sign or not but we will see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->