Looking for official TTC buddies!!

LaurenEmily and Steph32 - how are things going for you guys?

We're TTC #1, and it's been 12 months (grr). I get so confused symptom spotting from month to month, and NONE of my mommy friends have had any of the same symptoms. As for when I'm going to test, I'm not doing it until I KNOW :witch: is late. I'm tired of being disappointed at 13dpo, only to be surprised the next morning with my little friend. So, I'm trying to hold out as long as I can. This 2WW is particularly dragging.

Symptoms today - horrible upset stomach, almost like a flu. Diarrhea all day (TMI), and still creamy CM. Sharp pangs every so often very low, sort of like cervix?? And what a WEIRD dream last night. I never had vivid dreams, and never pregnancy related, so that was a first.

The gas is gone and so is the effects of the wash out tea thank goodness. The only pain I have is lower back pain now. It randomly comes and goes but it can be due to me probably lifting things up wrong or it can be a sign that maybe I'm pregnant who knows. I'm just going to wait until Feb. 3rd to test if AF doesn't show on the 2nd good luck everyone.

So I'm 9 dpo now... been getting really mild on/off AF cramps for the last couple of days. Can't tell whether that's good or bad lol!

Had another load of ferning yesterday at 8 dpo, that's my second lot since ovulation. I read the ferning I had at 5 dpo could be a secondary estrogen surge we all get in our luteal phase. But we're not supposed to get two lol! And it was too early for it to be related to AF coming... I read that a woman seeing ferning on her scope is basically the equivalent of another woman seeing a dip in her BBT temps... which could've meant implantation at 8 dpo!! No IB or anything though.

I'm still getting my creamy cm... had a dry spell for the first time in this 2ww yesterday, but today it's gone back to being thin and creamy again. Also had a tiny little blob of EWCM yesterday. So I had a lot of estrogen in my body yesterday morning with that and the ferning. So judging by that it could go either way, either a load of estrogen for AF or a load of estrogen for a pregnancy!

Still got a few days to go... AF due either Friday or Saturday.

Good luck everyone!!

xx

Hey TTC, when are you going to test? Baby dust to you!!!

Hey katertots :)

I don't really use HPTs that often... I always wait and if AF is ever late, that's when I test... she's due either Friday or Saturday.

Is it really pathetic that my new BBT thermometer arrived today, so even though it's half 3 in the afternoon and I've been active all day, I took it anyway and got excited because it looked high? I haven't even got anything to compare it to lol!

Wow I'm losing it :wacko:

How are you feeling today?? :)

Baby dust to you too xx

hey everyone. I am 12dpo today. My AF is due tomorrow and I'm hoping she doesnt show. I am feeling rather hot today and I am just hoping this mean pregnancy. Just have to wait and see. Good luck to you all.

TTC- I am feeling so much better today. I feel tired, but at this point I am used to it. My DH keeps telling me to be cautiously optimistic. We both know thats not in ANY of our natures during a TWW. ::Eye roll to him::

Mswizz- Crossing fingers!!!!!

I just got a FRER test, we shall see. I am scared to take it, so I am here to build up some confidence right quick. lol

LaurenEmily and Steph32 - how are things going for you guys?

We're TTC #1, and it's been 12 months (grr). I get so confused symptom spotting from month to month, and NONE of my mommy friends have had any of the same symptoms. As for when I'm going to test, I'm not doing it until I KNOW :witch: is late. I'm tired of being disappointed at 13dpo, only to be surprised the next morning with my little friend. So, I'm trying to hold out as long as I can. This 2WW is particularly dragging.

Symptoms today - horrible upset stomach, almost like a flu. Diarrhea all day (TMI), and still creamy CM. Sharp pangs every so often very low, sort of like cervix?? And what a WEIRD dream last night. I never had vivid dreams, and never pregnancy related, so that was a first.

Hello!

I'm confusing myself with syptons now as well!! Can't remember from one month to the next what's new or normal!! I've had vivid dreams everyday now since O but think I probably get quite a lot anyway. I've been having all sorts of stabbing pains in womb like places as well today but could well be an early sign of AF (came on randomly early last month so wondering if the same things going to happen this month) or it could just my IBS playing up!!

Think these last few days are the hardest!! You have great self control waiting until AF is late, I almost feel like I've missed a chance to test if I do that!! I'm not naturally a very patient person though, role on Friday!!

:dust:

Believe me I'm not a patient woman lol... practically been pulling my hair out today because it's seemed to go on forever! Roll on Sunday when I can hopefully say AF is officially late and I can test :)

I used to be the same about getting confused if I'd felt symptoms the month before etc, so I signed up on countdowntopregnancy.com. VERY addictive, but it lets you catalogue all your symptoms on a daily basis and compare them to other women's symptoms when they actually got pregnant! I love it :haha:

Baby dust to everyone, only a few more days to go :thumbup:

xx

Believe me I'm not a patient woman lol... practically been pulling my hair out today because it's seemed to go on forever! Roll on Sunday when I can hopefully say AF is officially late and I can test :)

I used to be the same about getting confused if I'd felt symptoms the month before etc, so I signed up on countdowntopregnancy.com. VERY addictive, but it lets you catalogue all your symptoms on a daily basis and compare them to other women's symptoms when they actually got pregnant! I love it :haha:

Baby dust to everyone, only a few more days to go :thumbup:

xx

I may have to try that site next month if we're not lucky this month! I'm trying to keep a PMA though and imagining a little bean burrowing in as I write this!! I know I may be setting myself up for disappointment but I can't help but think by thinking that way it's more likely to happen! :)

I'm the same! I keep looking at my belly and trying to imagine it lol... it's ok, because of the hormones we have an excuse to act like crazy people every month :haha:

Just finished watching One Born Every Minute from last night... I've never wanted to be feeling the pain of giving birth as much as I do right now lol! Trying reeeeaaaallllyyyy hard not to start blubbing at it lol :)

xx

I'm being very optimistic. Just having faith and living day by day. Good luck to all. 2 days before testing if AF is late.

I loooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeee that program!! Even though it make my cry every time I watch it!!

It is the strangest thing that we're all on here desperate to go through that pain, as well as the stress on our bodies for the 9 months of being pregnant and the lack of sleep when babies born and how your life is turned upside down but it feels like the most magical thing in the world and our right as women to go through it!!

I can't wait!!! :)

FX for :bfp:s all round this month!!

Did you watch last nights episode then? I'm suddenly really paranoid that I'm going to poo myself when I finally get to give birth lol! It's weird because I always go from laughing at the men and the midwives to crying my eyes out the second the baby is out :haha:

And there won't be any of that stress for me. I keep telling myself I'm going to be glowing all through the pregnancy, have a labour that's hardly painful, the baby will just appear outside of my body with no actual giving birth and he/she will sleep all night from the start and get him/herself into a routine with no fuss... What are the chances of that happening?? :haha:

xx

Very weepy today - but lots of drama and stress at work today, so I think it's just that my patience is at an end. Still creamy CM. So random abd pain out of nowhere this PM. And jogging down the stairs at work today my boobs hurt :haha: Almost like in gym class and you need a sports bra? Only more sore.
I think there are few things LESS crazy than a woman TTC.

Hi guys.... don't mind me, just psyching myself out over here!! Tested this morning, 8 dpo, with a 10miu... BFN, although I tricked myself into seeing SOMETHING, but prob just an evap. I know it's still early, but I feel like a 10 miu would show something soon. I know most of you wait until AF is due but I can't. Even though I know it would save me a lot of emotional ups and downs. I just REALLY want it to happen this month, if it doesn't, I think we'll be taking a break for the next few months... for a few reasons, one- to relax and regain my (our) sanity, and two, our son was born in November so we would like to avoid having a baby born in the same month/same sign. Probably sounds ridiculous to most of you, I know....Not that beggars can be choosers in this situation, and it's not like I'm getting any younger... but it's okay, it would probably do me some good to take a break. BUT, still hoping for this month!!

I'm not having any symptoms that I'm not used to having... just occasional things like gas, bloating, cramping/twinges on and off, but those things aren't out of the normal range during my LP.

Good luck guys, I know most of us are getting close to testing!!

Has AF stayed away mzswizz?? Hope so!! :hugs:

I officially started temping today... I know you're supposed to wait until CD1 of a new cycle first, but I figured that maybe if I started now I would either see a dip in the next couple of days that means AF is on her way, or I can watch it stay up and get excited lol :) Woke up this morning with a stuffy nose which I don't usually have as a PMS symptom and I shouldn't have a cold coming seeing as I haven't left the house since the weekend lol! Starting to subside now though... Haven't felt any more AF like cramps like I have been for the last few days... stay away witch!!!! Then again it is only ten past eight in the morning here so there's still plenty of time for them to pop up at some point.

Steph32 - I've heard that those 10miu tests aren't very accurate, a lot of bad reviews... maybe you should try a slightly higher sensitivity like 25miu?

Baby dust :) xx

P.S.

Also got very very very soft cervix, tightly closed and it's sky high... but I'm not sure whether CP is very reliable as a preg symptom? Got a ton of lotiony CM as well but that's normal for me.

xx

@TTC well AF isn't here yet but I think I see pink in cm so she could be coming later on in the day. Just hoping I'm seeing things. Will keep you updated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->