Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Laura- My first thought when I was reading your post was mastitis. But you said you don't have any breast tenderness or hardness right? And lumps that you can feel? I had it a few times before and that's how it started out, with a fever and flu feeling... before I noticed that I did have a blocked duct.

Coy- I already responded to your fb post, but 108 is still within normal range, but a one hour reading will give you a more accurate BS because that is when it typically reaches it's peak.

Shradha- YES, it is too early for a heartbeat so don't worry! The heart doesn't start beating until sometime around 6-6 1/2 weeks!

Ashley- So happy for you that everything is looking good! Have you had any MS yet? Hope you don't get it as bad this time.

Thanks Coy and Laura for the BF'ing advice. I did pump some to have dh give a bottle for one feeding last night and it worked out. Although my boobs woke me up anyway... all that pumping to get enough for one bottle stimulated them into thinking I wanted them to make more milk so they got engorged last night. But I did get a few more hours of sleep so that's good. Coy, I hope you're right that the reflux is due to just the baby not adjusting yet and hopefully once things regulate it won't be an issue. Does the milk really respond by getting creamier? When does that happen?

Glad the bottle worked out. It works well for me as I get a few extra hours sleep but not so well for DH as he was up for almost 3 hours with him!!

My left breast was hard this morning before Xander fed from it & when he did he ended up spitting up, something hes never done from breast milk so I assumed it was due to it being so full. It's not hard now & I've had a good feel of both & can't find any lumps. Perhaps something will come out in a day or 2?

Do you find Brandon has a lot of alert time or is it mostly spent on breast as it seems to be for Xander?

He doesn't have much alert time at all. That's why I don't have that many pictures of him awake! And when he is awake, I'm just in the moment with him and enjoying that time so I don't get around to taking pics. He does have definite periods of time when he is very alert and curious, looking around (like in that one photo)... and he is quite content just sitting in his bouncy chair during that time... it'll probably last about 30 min at a time. And only a few times a day. Gives me some time to do stuff around the house, and I have him in the kitchen with me while he's sitting there, just looking around. Then, he starts to get fussy, wants to feed, and then has a nap. I'm beginning to understand his routine now. And I'm realizing just how much sleep he needs still. When he's overtired, he just gets more fussy in general. We've learned to understand his cues and really make sure he gets all his naps in. It's really just eat and sleep, and repeat, most of the day. He always falls asleep at the boob, and pretty much needs it to fall asleep, although sometimes DH is able to rock or shush and soothe him to sleep with or without the paci.

Aw, I love the pics Steph- he's gorgeous! That last one makes me laugh, he is def thinking something!

I know, we've called him the "thinker" since day one! He just has that look on his face like he's contemplating. He gets kind of a serious/curious look in his eyes, my dh always jokes and says he's solving the world's problems... lol! There is a lot going on behind those eyes, I think he's an old soul!

"Old soul"...I haven't heard that in ages but it def applies! My little Katana is that way, she seems very wise for such a little girl :shrug: Makes you wonder, huh? :hugs:

Steph - My MS depends on the day. Some days it's HORRIBLE and other days I feel blah but never vomit. Weird, huh? lol

Oops, babes has the hiccups again :haha: That's always kind of cute :laugh2:

Ashley- ms is strange that way. I had really bad days then some days were a bit more restful but still these little "episodes" lol. The bathroom and I made really good friends for a while :huh:

Yesterday and today I had a terrible emotional meltdown.....I don't know y?? I was watching a movie and suddenly started crying....today morning too ..... Mom was really helpful...she told me not to get so stressed out and cry.....not good for baby......:dohh: I don't know what's going on....I am generally a happy Go lucky person.....:nope:..... May be somewhere I am tensed...... Thank you so much ladies for being there....really need all the support.....

I am really not feeling well today. I posted before about having a slightly raised temp, well it's been getting higher & I'm now feeling all achy & shivery & my temp is 37.9 (100.2) no idea what's causing it tho, a uti never gives me a temp & I don't really have any symptoms of that. My stitches seem to br healing fine, not sore at all any more & a bit itchy. Thought maybe it's mastitis but haven't get any symptoms in my breasts. Going to have to get myself to the Drs on Monday I think.

Laura- you must definitely not ignore the fever......as now you are still weak.....and are breast feeding..... I guess you are mentally and physically stressed and tired...... Happy that Xander is feeding now.....you are really taking so much pains to feed him...I am sure he knows what a loving and caring mom you are.:hugs:

Re- bp.....I am shocked .....my bp is generally 128/80 .....but off lately everything is going for a toss..... mom is giving me less salt..... I can't eat non veg...coz it's giving me ms....so now I am on veg diet..... I think I should meditate...... Let's see......

How are you today ?did you go o the doc?

Well ladies, pretty sure O'd yesterday and we have done lots of bd :) Fx for us! Woke up this am with cold sore on my lip :O haven't had 1 of those on years! Really pretty annoying! Really hope we caught that eggy, because I O'd on the side I have a TUBE :) xxx
:happydance::hugs::thumbup:.....good..... Fingers crossed for you..... Are you tempg? Where are your charts? :dust:

Coy- We have abdominal scan.....thanx dear for the sweet words....really want some comforting words right now....me and dh are ver tensed.....hope by next 10 days we can hear a heartbeat.......was almost in tears.....:cry:...... I can only wait and pray..... How are you doing? Are you taking rest? You too need some rest ....I know you are supermom...but take care...... How is your bp and fasting sugar?

In your 5th week is still pretty early to see a flicker (heartbeat) on the screen, I think it normally starts at 6 weeks so you are probably only a few days shy of it starting. But, I know what it's like to be on the tense side! :hugs: For me, I think me being tense is having a loss not to long ago. I still am paranoid. :dohh: Are you getting another scan soon?

Yea...going for another scan after 2 weeks....I have booked on 3rd aug....so by that time I will be much more than 7 weeks.....

Coy- so its high.....my sugar has always been 80 ....for fasting......never more.....I guess eating fruits at night has to be stopped....yes I add sugar in tea and milk.....but now have stopped ....no tea....in milk no sugar.....tastes yuk......but just drinking....no sweet......hopefully bg comes down......:dohh:...... Good to know that your blood glucose is fine..... You are taking lots of care.......

Steph- Brandon is soooooo cute:happydance::hugs:.....especially that sleeping pic...ohhhhhhhh......I wish I could carry Brandon and Xander.........I am coming there......Nicholas is happy taking care and being the elder brother.......:happydance:.....lovely pic.....thanx.....you made my day......

Yesterday and today I had a terrible emotional meltdown.....I don't know y?? I was watching a movie and suddenly started crying....today morning too ..... Mom was really helpful...she told me not to get so stressed out and cry.....not good for baby......:dohh: I don't know what's going on....I am generally a happy Go lucky person.....:nope:..... May be somewhere I am tensed...... Thank you so much ladies for being there....really need all the support.....

1 very simple explanation for the crying, hormones!! Pregnancy changes you in so many ways!! I found I got more & more tearful as the pregnancy progressed. By the end, the smallest things had me in tears. It's still not fully gone now & I'm still prone to crying over random things!

Missed my temp this morning, what now? Just post 2moros temp on ff? Will it still confirm O even tho I missed 1? Xxx

Missed my temp this morning, what now? Just post 2moros temp on ff? Will it still confirm O even tho I missed 1? Xxx

Should do but might wait an extra day so it sees 3 temps or may give a dotted line.

thanks laura was running late today had to just jump out of bed and go!! had a really vivid nasty dream last night about DS and woke up crying :( so couldnt sleep after that! xxxx

Shradha :flower:- totally normal to cry unexpectedly over nothing when you are pregnant! Pregnancy brings alot of worry and stress to a woman, not only emotional but physical too. Then you worry about the physical :roll: Here's a list of things to expect:

1) crying for no reason
2) Getting angry (especially at dh) for no reason
3) Worrying and not sure what at?
4) Stressing over every little thing
5) Imagining weight gain when there isn't any yet :shrug:
6) Worrying your bump doesn't show soon enough (this is your first so don't expect it real soon!)
7) Fretting over family involvment
8) Worry about being hungry ALL OF THE TIME
9) Worry about never being hungry :roll:
10) Worry you won't be a good mom
11) Worry you won't be a good wife anymore
12) Worry dh will see you differently and not as a woman anymore just as a "mom" :roll:
13) Worry about gaining too much or too little

LOL! :laugh2: I am sure there are hundreds more but these are the biggies that pop out to me, lol So be prepared for them all :) I am glad your mom is there to help you- oh, just so you know (and I speak from experience) crying can't hurt your baby. Holding in emotional stress can raise blood pressure and stress levels, so have a good cry once in a while! :thumbup:

Omg, my academic team has me tearing my hair out agian! :growlmad: Today is the Final assignment and we have two team mates lagging on their own portions to contribute. Lagging meaning one turned in a half assignment and the other one is, well, not showing up. Grr! So I am thinking of forming their portions by msyelf and hanging onto them until I see if they submit anything before posting time tonight....am I jumping the gun a little?? :huh: If not the rest of us won't fail the whole darn course or earn a partial because of two stupid mates :growlmad:

Here's what happens. A team is formed and we are all expected to contribute equally toearn the same grade. However, part of the team hasi t igured that 2-3 of us will bust our butts to do well, correct, fill in, whatever, so they lag and don't do their work yet partake in the full honors grade received at the end. But our instructor has started to grade s.e.p.a.r.a.t.e.l.y. :haha: :haha: :haha:

Has anyone else noticed on the side of the Ice Cream container it has a serving size listed as half a cup?

Half a Cup? ....:saywhat:....Who in heck only eats half a cup? :haha: (please don't answer that! :roll: lol)

Shradha, are you online tonight? How are you feeling? Have you been able to rest yet, I hope you are finding some foods that you are able to eat :nope: It is always hard for the first few weeks, but this part (ms) will be over before you know it! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->