Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Something I forgot to add re my love of breast feeding, my Pamela Anderson boobs!! I'm now an E cup. I do however dread how they'll look when I stop breast feeding & they go back to their normal size!!

Something I forgot to add re my love of breast feeding, my Pamela Anderson boobs!! I'm now an E cup. I do however dread how they'll look when I stop breast feeding & they go back to their normal size!!

LOL! I only could wish for an E :rofl: I am lucky to achieve a nice B cup :( lol....as for what they will look like after- I think the same especially if you aply lotion. I haven't gotten stretch marks there -yet- from it :shrug:

LOL! I only could wish for an E :rofl: I am lucky to achieve a nice B cup :( lol....as for what they will look like after- I think the same especially if you aply lotion. I haven't gotten stretch marks there -yet- from it :shrug:

I haven't got stretch marks either, they're all over my tummy, hips & thighs!! I think I may end up with saggy boobs somehow, it's a good job all my pre pregnancy bras are push up already!!

You know about Pamela Anderson? Guess Playboy and Baywatch were popular across the pond too...lol...Yes, we Americans are so proud of the people we claim to be hot comadities. :wacko: while you guys give us the awesomeness of Adele, Beatles, etc....:happydance:

AFM, my morning sickness which has lasted all day is kicking my rear end. Wow! This is not fun. I've puked a violently twice today. :(

Pamela Anderson is huge in the UK. She even came on our celebrity big brother. David Hasselhoff is also huge and had his own shows & been a judge on Britains got talent.

We have plenty of our own Pamela Andersons as well, in fact far too many now. If you've heard of t.o.w.i.e. you'll know what i mean. It's worth a google, it's better to see than to try & explain!

So ladies, I have a question for you all- would you consider my cycles to be irregular if they've now ranged anywhere from 30-37 days? I don't even know where to begin this cycle. AF came on July 6th so I'm on CD 6 now. I was going to temp but I had some stomach/gallbladder issues and had a nice trip to the ER the other day. I guess I'll skip the idea of temp this cycle and/or using vitex so I know this won't be my month no matter if we DTD every day. I feel like I'm giving up. Time to get some insurance and visit my good ol' OBGYN for some updated tests.
Don't give up.....my cycles were going crazy when I started TTC....I always had a 32 days cycle..then it became 40, 46, 38, 32, and finally became to 26 days....was very worried....but I didn't give up.... Start tempg...use opk...plan your ovulation and BD during that window...I am sure you will get your :BFP: soon....:thumbup:........we are with you....:hugs:

I'm lost where to even start now for planning ov. I don't want to be a negative nancy but the urge to give up is become a lot stronger than the urge to keep pushing on after two years. I haven't even had a chance to buy OPK's and thanks to my lovely gallbladder, I missed my chance to use the one fertility monitor that I have. I have zero faith left I think.

AFM, my morning sickness which has lasted all day is kicking my rear end. Wow! This is not fun. I've puked a violently twice today. :(

YAY! for morning sickness! :haha: WHat do they say you are at your best feeling your worst?? :huh: Anyway, chin up, you can handle it! Try to alleviate it with tums and crackers, sip water often, etc, avoid FISH (fish is nasty anyway) and other oily foods......

You know, speaking of ms...I remember back when I had mine I told dh that the grocery store was full of evil and vile smells...Everyone wearing sick smelling cologne and thick perfumes, and the deli cranking out those deep fry smells, and OMG don't even walk down the coffee or bread isles :sick: LOL! I remember power-talking myself and chanting my don't-get-sick mantra...Now when I walk in I hardly smell anything that doesn't make me hungry :roll: Ms will pass soon:thumbup:

Pamela Anderson is huge in the UK. She even came on our celebrity big brother. David Hasselhoff is also huge and had his own shows & been a judge on Britains got talent.

We have plenty of our own Pamela Andersons as well, in fact far too many now. If you've heard of t.o.w.i.e. you'll know what i mean. It's worth a google, it's better to see than to try & explain!

LOL at David Hasselhoff. He is SUCH a mess :haha: I do watch America's Got Talent because I really like Sharon Osborne. I feel terrible that Jack was diagnosed with MS. :nope:

Hey, have you ever heard of the American soap operas, The Young & The Restless, and The Bold & The Beautiful ?

Shradha - Glad the scan went well! :flower: I didn't have my first scan until 14 weeks so I have no idea what you're supposed to see so early :shrug:

AFM, quick update on my midwife appointment. BP was low, but still ok at 90/58. Urine showed another UTI so I'll be getting antibiotics next week, I couldn't get in to see my doctor any sooner. Spud is still head down, but going by fundal height, there's been no change in growth since my last appointment two weeks ago. I have a growth scan booked for next Thursday. Also, my iron levels have risen so I get to go to the midwife led birthing centre when I go into labour instead of the hospital :happydance:

I know it's too early..but the doc asked for the scan....I saw a tiny beanie....the moment the scan doc put the probe on my belly he saw and marked very tiny....he told me it's early for heartbeat as it's less than 6 weeks... I was so worried .....
Your bp is very low dear......my doc says my bp is high ....130/90....I was so scared and tensed...naturally it will be high..she told to lessen the amount of salt and sugar......my sugar fasting is 90..... She said it should be 80....how much was your's?
Are you tensed? Due date is coming closer...... :hugs:

Coy- We have abdominal scan.....thanx dear for the sweet words....really want some comforting words right now....me and dh are ver tensed.....hope by next 10 days we can hear a heartbeat.......was almost in tears.....:cry:...... I can only wait and pray..... How are you doing? Are you taking rest? You too need some rest ....I know you are supermom...but take care...... How is your bp and fasting sugar?

Laura- by boobs have already started to become bigger and fuller....I don't know what size they are finally going to be:shrug:......:nope:.....how is my cute little Xander doing?how are you? Are you getting enough sleep?

Steph- how are you dear? Hows nicholas and brandon?Hope you are getting some sleep......:hugs:

Shradha - Glad the scan went well! :flower: I didn't have my first scan until 14 weeks so I have no idea what you're supposed to see so early :shrug:

AFM, quick update on my midwife appointment. BP was low, but still ok at 90/58. Urine showed another UTI so I'll be getting antibiotics next week, I couldn't get in to see my doctor any sooner. Spud is still head down, but going by fundal height, there's been no change in growth since my last appointment two weeks ago. I have a growth scan booked for next Thursday. Also, my iron levels have risen so I get to go to the midwife led birthing centre when I go into labour instead of the hospital :happydance:

I know it's too early..but the doc asked for the scan....I saw a tiny beanie....the moment the scan doc put the probe on my belly he saw and marked very tiny....he told me it's early for heartbeat as it's less than 6 weeks... I was so worried .....
Your bp is very low dear......my doc says my bp is high ....130/90....I was so scared and tensed...naturally it will be high..she told to lessen the amount of salt and sugar......my sugar fasting is 90..... She said it should be 80....how much was your's?

Actually, that bp isn't very low. That's my normal range. It is on the lower side, but it won't send her into a shock. I'm usually 90 -100 over 55 to 70

Coy- We have abdominal scan.....thanx dear for the sweet words....really want some comforting words right now....me and dh are ver tensed.....hope by next 10 days we can hear a heartbeat.......was almost in tears.....:cry:...... I can only wait and pray..... How are you doing? Are you taking rest? You too need some rest ....I know you are supermom...but take care...... How is your bp and fasting sugar?

In your 5th week is still pretty early to see a flicker (heartbeat) on the screen, I think it normally starts at 6 weeks so you are probably only a few days shy of it starting. But, I know what it's like to be on the tense side! :hugs: For me, I think me being tense is having a loss not to long ago. I still am paranoid. :dohh: Are you getting another scan soon?

You are slightly too early to see anything, try not to worry. My first scan with Xander was at 5 weeks & all we saw was the sack. It looked completely empty but the Dr said that was ok & it measured perfect. Our next scan was at 7 weeks and we saw our perfect Beanie with a perfect flickering heart!!

If your bp is already over 90 it is already very high, understandable if you were worried buy try & find some calming techniques. During the last tri bp naturally goes up & I'd hate for you to end up in the same situation as I was!!

Xander is great. Think he's having another growth spurt. I had a couple of 3 hour feeding marathons yesterday & he took 4oz from DH last night, normally he'll only take about 2. I've then had to wake him this morning to feed him after he slept for 4 hours straight!!

LOL at David Hasselhoff. He is SUCH a mess :haha: I do watch America's Got Talent because I really like Sharon Osborne. I feel terrible that Jack was diagnosed with MS. :nope:

Hey, have you ever heard of the American soap operas, The Young & The Restless, and The Bold & The Beautiful ?

Yep I've heard of them but not seen them although I'm sure they must be shown on 1 of our many satellite channels!!

Gotta say I do love American tv. Your comedy shows are brilliant & we watch things like Bones, House, Greys Anatomy.

YAY! for morning sickness! :haha: WHat do they say you are at your best feeling your worst?? :huh: Anyway, chin up, you can handle it! Try to alleviate it with tums and crackers, sip water often, etc, avoid FISH (fish is nasty anyway) and other oily foods......

You know, speaking of ms...I remember back when I had mine I told dh that the grocery store was full of evil and vile smells...Everyone wearing sick smelling cologne and thick perfumes, and the deli cranking out those deep fry smells, and OMG don't even walk down the coffee or bread isles :sick: LOL! I remember power-talking myself and chanting my don't-get-sick mantra...Now when I walk in I hardly smell anything that doesn't make me hungry :roll: Ms will pass soon:thumbup:

I had that mantra through to about 16 weeks when my nausea finally went! I'd be sat in meetings with 10 people totally in my own world of don't throw up, don't throw up & munch on sweets which seemed to help. Noone knew I was pregnant either so I suffered alone. I think the worst were my team meetings that I ran early in the morning in the canteen!!! The smell of breakfast was vile! Those meetings became as short as I could get away with!!!

Yep I've heard of them but not seen them although I'm sure they must be shown on 1 of our many satellite channels!!

Gotta say I do love American tv. Your comedy shows are brilliant & we watch things like Bones, House, Greys Anatomy.

Good show choices! :thumbup: I can't say we have a lot of UK shows ran here :(

Well ladies, pretty sure O'd yesterday and we have done lots of bd :) Fx for us! Woke up this am with cold sore on my lip :O haven't had 1 of those on years! Really pretty annoying! Really hope we caught that eggy, because I O'd on the side I have a TUBE :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->