Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Did you get yourself checked out Ashley? I hope you're feeling a bit better! :hugs:

My Nan and I were talking about christenings the other day. I prefer the naming ceremony idea for Phoebe, but I don't know much about them yet. I wouldn't be looking to do it until next summer anyway so plenty of time. I've got to get her out first! :haha:

Laura

Sounds interesting..mum cancelled christening??then what happened?it happened in some other church??

I was reading Confessions of a shopaholic(i think this is my 20th time or so:blush:)..was reading abt christening Minnie Brandon.

Will you have some theme for christening?

Did you get yourself checked out Ashley? I hope you're feeling a bit better! :hugs:

My Nan and I were talking about christenings the other day. I prefer the naming ceremony idea for Phoebe, but I don't know much about them yet. I wouldn't be looking to do it until next summer anyway so plenty of time. I've got to get her out first! :haha:

ha ha Emma.it happens.You know what me and m Dh will talk about our Baby's marriage.:haha: Dont think we are nuts.Its all about preparing ourselves:)

Do think about the dress and theme also.It will be fun to dicuss it here.

Ashley dear..are u alright?did u go to doctor??what did he/she say??dont worry everything will be fine:)

Today I saw my skin getting so dry.......so I had to appy cream all over my body:flower:...... When will stretch marks start appearing? Just curious:hugs: I remember 5 months earlier when I started TTC....I was thinking that I will eat nicely.....like every Indian :haha:...but now when I think about it....and reading the healthy things like you all eat I feel I was silly...... But I have decided I will eat in limits nothing less or more....but for that I need my appetite back.....i can't eat oranges....:dohh: I generally love eating them but now I just have to see them and I just vomit:nope:......so sad! I have stopped tender coconut coz it's getting cold....water is cold I don't want to catch a cold....Tom is scan..a bit nervous....

Good to hear you've not been in darkness Shradha! Not long then until your scan. I'm excited for you! It's amazing the first time you see your baby. Even when it's just a blob in an early one. I'll see if I can put one on of Xander at 7 weeks, it's amazing to think now that my blob grew in to my beautiful little boy!!

I think you, Ashku & I are all around the same hight weight (well pre pregnancy for me!! I'm 176cm and was 77kg!! I'm 93 now :shock: and that's after losing about 10kg since giving birth!!
Wow Laura so you are also 5 ft 10 inches tall like me...:happydance: I lost 4 kg just checked:happydance:......feeling so happy...... But I am not dieting.......it's the MS......
Tom is my scan.....yea....I am curious.....thanx for the scan pic....now I am getting impatient :growlmad:....Xander is a sweetheart.....

Ashley- did you consult the doctor? You are not sounding that good.....

Coy- I guess I too am becoming like you....:hugs: I keep checking on net which food has less sugar intake.....
Getting we never have any blackouts like we had few days back....govt was blaming the north and east states to use power above the limits.

Emma- keeping fingers crossed for you.......

Akshu- I am fine.....very tensed..... Baby is fine..

Just playing with the gender predictor......some saying girl....others say ...boy..... So no more looking:dohh:..... Whatever it is I am happy....no preference.....

Hi ladies! Shradha- can't wait for your scan tomorrow! :happydance: Re: dry skin and pregnancy stretch marks. Dry skin is verynormal- I get it every pregnancy :sad1: lol! The only lotion I have found really fixes it is any lotion that contains Elastin and Collagen. These make your skin stretchy and the theory is it prevents stretch marks. I never did get marks from my first 2 pregnancies :shrug: so maybe it works? St. Ives makes a great lotion with both in it, then I put coco butter also. Probably about 10 times a day at least on my tummy! :thumbup:

Laura and Akshu- re: christening. Why do they try to control how many godparents you have? That's crazy...:shrug:

Ashley- where are you girl? Did you go to the doctor?

AFM- ugh, have been having hip and leg cramps. Last night wasn't so bad but my girdle muscles and hips are killing today--dh says I am stretching more as babes grows :shrug: I was so exhausted yesterday as Kat woke me up about 5 times that night :growlmad: just to make me follow her back to her room where she instantly fell asleep :haha: Silly girl :roll: Anyway only once last night thank goodness! I am trying to get her to stop doing that for when baby is born. an't imagine having both wake me up constantly! I know kids...they'd never be on the same schedule! :haha:

I am focusing on the dirty overstuffed garage today...hoping to get most of it cleared :Shrug: Wish me luck! And stamina! :rofl: Worst part is it is loaded with toys and the girls want to keep everything...in the house :wacko: LOL! The fight is on...

Hey everyone. Sorry I've been MIA for awhile. I was feeling really ill this last three weeks with it only getting worse and worse. I was dealing with severe headaches, horrible vomiting (not being able to keep down water ), body ache, chills, etc... I ended up going into the emergency room, and they administered an IV with two IV bag fluid. All my levels came back fine except the fact I was really dehyrated. I was currently on the regular Zofran that you swollow, but the dr said the Zofran that is a rapid dissolve tends to work faster for some people, and more effective. So I got that now to take and than also a suppository that helps but I was told by a few people that it makes you VERY tired so only take it at bedtime. (This is especially helpful if you are like me...and feel so ill at night you can't sleep). They both work wonders!!! The only thing is, I'm still having my bad headaches and the suppository Phenegren makes me sooo sleep I could sleep until noon and now its 4:30 and I'm just starting to feel "awake", It's not a fun experience, but I feel better knowing that I can EAT without puking it back up right away! And that I have an appetite back! I plan on using the medicines until my 2nd trimester and than i'll go off of it and see how it goes. :)

Ashley- wow, you been through it lady! Did doc say what was causing the chills? I was guessing the dehydration was turning into almsot like a heat stroke would? I have had both and they feel similar...Not fun :nope: So glad you are finding some help with the Zofran...I was vomiting a lot too and doc prescribed it but I was afraid to take it :shrug: Just me, you know? My dh said it worked well (he used it when he had cancer).

Yeah, they said when you are dehydrated it can make you feel really icky with flu-like symptoms because your body needs water. As far as Zofran goes, I was told not too worry because it's been proven safe, and while there is always risks to taking medication while pregnant, if your really dehydrated that is actually more of a risk to you and baby than the medicines. They said its about weighing out your options and what is probably a better outcome. If you didn't really need Zofran than it's probably good you didn't. But if you can't even keep water down... it's probably more beneficial to take it. If I could survive without it I totally would. lol

I was so happy today! I was able to EAT for the first time in days.

Ashley- yes, my ms was bad but I was able to keep small sips of water, cucumbers, crackers, etc, so I just trudged through it. but where you can't keep even water down it is an absolute that you take something :thumbup: Glad you were able to eat today! What did you have?? Shradha would tell you to eat chocolate cake :haha: Mmmmm, me too :cloud9:

Glad you're feeling better Ashley & were well looked after by the hospital.

Wasn't it Shradha's scan today? Hopefully she'll be on to update soon.

Glad you're feeling better Ashley & were well looked after by the hospital.

Wasn't it Shradha's scan today? Hopefully she'll be on to update soon.

I'm excited to hear the news of her information about the scan! :happydance:

So am I!! I know the early weeks are scary but I look back on them fondly now & feel excitement for both of you.

When's your next scan?

Hi everybody....I am back from the scan:happydance:.....Hurray my baby's heart is beating.....and what's funny now the doctor tells me I am 9 weeks and 1 day pregnant..... But I couldn't hear the heartbeat nor I could see the scan:cry:....... I wanted to hear it so badly....... Doctor has called me at 12 week for another scan.... How is the scan there? Do you get to hear and see? Got the report....everything normal....baby is 2.5 cms due date is 7th march....I was so tensed before the scan that when the doctor checked my BP it was 160/90 ....she got scared.....my dh told her that I am very tensed about the heartbeat.....now just checked at home it's 130/76...... So now I am relieved.....:hugs:......

That is fantastic news Shradha :happydance: :hugs:

We can see the scans & purchase pictures. I didn't hear the heartbeat though in some of my scand but was shown it on the scan.

In the uk the 12 week scan is the first scan most people have. I had earlier ones due to previous miscarriages.

Ok......I was feeling so bad that I couldn't hear the heartbeat.... So none of you hear?
Laura how is Xander doing? How are you?

Coy- all the best in cleaning your garage..... Don't exert yourself too much..... Take rest..... You are in your final trim.....Well I didn't party by eating chocolate cake but I had a small piece of chocolate.....:happydance:

Ashley- glad that you are finally doing good..... You need that energy kicking....have to eat something that will stay...... Baby will need......

Shradha- Yay! I am so excited for oyu! So glad you got awesome results :hugs: Soon you will be in second trimester! :dance: You are doing an awesome job :)

Ashley- glad you are feeling better too...When is oyur next scan? Do you still have a free one coming from the mall?

Laura- I got to say I am so glad you still come on most days to chat and keep us updated! :hugs: Don't forget us lol! I think of you ladies every day and wonder how you are doing :friends:

AFM- had sort of a lazy day, all I have done so far is cook for the fam and haul fresh drinking water (we don't drink tap here). Had a very rough night getting woken up too often! My cuddle bug, lol! Plus babes was kicking so hard I couldn't sleep :haha: She is very active at night, probably my fault :roll: Oh btw--

Dh and I are thinking we are pretty set on the name Aeryn Alexa...what do you all think? Thinking of not using Augusta as everyone would call her Auggie for short :sick: lol! Aeryn (Air-Ee-n-) is both old Irish (peace) and Hebrew (mountain of strength) so we love the dual meanings :) and had spoken of looking for an old Hebrew name. And Alexa is Greek for defender :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->