Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Akshu- do not be disappointed! :) You are only 3 dpo, it usually tales several days for implantation, then another few to start producing the hcg to pick up on your at home test, So I would wait for another week, then oyu would be at about 10 dpo, just about right for a bfp to register give or take a few days :flower: And re: the gym and working out. It is okay to do treadmill, etc, just nothing to get you super heated or any really heavy lifting :)

Couldn't resist buying this & it's very fitting considering he was born with 1 arm first in a very superman like pose!!

https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/lauraemily17/2cc0d6e8.jpg

Akshu - I agree with Coy, looking at your chart today it's far too early to get a positive. The eggy won't have even implanted yet. You need to give it another week if your temps stay high.

Laura,Coy...thanx for ur nice words

Somehow i feel my ovulation was on 15th or 11th.Coz saw ewcm from11th to 15th then it just vanished:cry:

last 2 days had cream like cm..today had that typical water like cm:cry::cry::cry:

am finished...gonna get my af any time now...oh god i don want this to happen at all:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: god y is he doing this to me..i don like him:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

laura...awwww...i love my Sweet and Small Superman...

"Xander the Superman"

btw i like ur tshirt..

hiya girls...

busy busy?? is everyone watching olympics and forgot to post???:haha:

see am sad..atleast come here to console me:blush:

my temp has gone down to 97.8 today...am officially out.but next time am gonna get preseed,opk and what else to buy???hmm thats all

hiya girls...

busy busy?? is everyone watching olympics and forgot to post???:haha:

see am sad..atleast come here to console me:blush:

my temp has gone down to 97.8 today...am officially out.but next time am gonna get preseed,opk and what else to buy???hmm thats all

Not necessarily out Akshu...This might be an implantation dip - the timing is right :shrug: Let's see what your temperatures do in the next couple of days! :thumbup:

AFM- I am starving ladies :nope: lol! It is nearly 1130 here and I forgot to eat dinner....I fixed it and everyone ate but I had asignments to work on so kept pushing it back. Hm, now I think I will go raid the kitchen! :haha: Hope to see you all on here tomorrow!

Shradha - how are you? Thinking about you today, I hope your ms is going away!

Need help from Mums!!!

Xander is has spent yesterday afternoon & evening & this afternoon in a right state. Almost constantly crying & is mostly inconsolable. I sometimes can distract a little when I change his nappy or he'll sit in his bouncer for 5 mins but otherwise he just screams. If I try holding him to my chest & rocking to calm him down he just flails his arms legs & hard around, clawing at my neck. He feeds but is very fussy pulling on and off the breastb to scream & guzzling & choking on the bottle. I thought at first it was trapped wind as it seemed to coincide with bottom burps & poos & when he screams its like he's in pain but I'm not so sure now. He's really tired but is also fighting that. He may drop off for 5 mins then startle himself awake & start screwing again!

Any ideas why he's so upset or what I can do to try & calm him? He's fine in the mornings & late at night it starts around 2pm and can can last until bed time with maybe an hours sleep.

Could it be colic Laura? I've had no experience with it, but I've heard of other mums saying it lasts for a few hours at pretty much the same time every day and nothing seems to soothe the baby. That's as far as my knowledge goes on the subject though :shrug: I hope he settles soon! :hugs:

By the way, was that a typo or do you call farts bottom burps? I know it's immature but I had to laugh :haha: :blush:

Could it be colic Laura? I've had no experience with it, but I've heard of other mums saying it lasts for a few hours at pretty much the same time every day and nothing seems to soothe the baby. That's as far as my knowledge goes on the subject though :shrug: I hope he settles soon! :hugs:

By the way, was that a typo or do you call farts bottom burps? I know it's immature but I had to laugh :haha: :blush:

:haha: I've never liked the word fart & I'm not sure if trump translates so went for bottom burp!! I quite like it, may teach that one to Xander!!

I am thinking perhaps now it's colic. I'm going to try & find some infacol & see if that helps. I may have to resign myself to it being something I'm going to have to wait for him to grow out of. I hope not for long though, it's heart breaking to see him so distraught but also frustrating as nothing I do works & he just won't give in to sleep.

Laura- I agree, it could be colic. I'd say it's a hard painful burp or tummy gas for sure. Anytime my girls were in any discomfort orpain they'd get MAD! Sounds really familiar to me so that's my best guess also. Lol at bottom burps! :haha: I don't like the "fart" word either but we taught our girls to say "pass wind" :shrug:

AFM- well, I experimented with my glucose again today. Yesterday I consumed about 5-7 half-sized saltines and it jumped 43 points. Today I consumed an entire PB sandwich (2 slices whole wheat bread) and it climbed only 29 points. So a big difference considering the amount consumed. Btw, I always prefer to eat more :blush: lol! I worry about the fat in PB but :shrug: Today no school required- phew!  I was up til 0100 getting finished up last night :growlmad: Today I think I will hike maybe and find something to organize…the garage or closets or something….I am going to cut weeds though. Oh and we had a small drama here today. One of the crazy neighbor lady’s cats killed a bird out front of our yard :roll: The girls wre out playing and saw the whole thing :sad1: Anyway then we realized after the cat left that the bird wasn’t dead :shock: Then they started clamouring to “save it”…So dh and I, :shrug:, what can you do. So I called the local dog cather dude and told him to prevent my children having to watch a bird die :haha: So he was gracious enough to come and “save” (re:dispatch cpvertly) the little bird. Oh, but he also saved a newborn kitten ina bush we were unaware of so my girls quickly got sidetracked (Phew!) lol. Little Kid Drama :haha:

I think its colic but if it continues id take him to the Dr. Check his fingers and toes really well because a mommas hair can get wrapped are a finger or toe and baby screams cause of pain.

Mad is exactly what he's like! I think some of it is pain but with persistence we do clear the wind but by then he's over tired & will not go to sleep, he's so determined! I've finally settled him tonight by putting him on my chest & rocking him regardless of him flailing & head butting & scratching me. Within 10 mons he calmed down & fell sleep & has been asleep for an hour and a half now!! Cant find anything on his fingers & toes but I'll bear that in mind Ashley.

Actually writing something in Emma's journal reminded me of something I wrote in here towards the end of my pregnancy & that was 1 of the things I was looking forward to most was having my baby curled up asleep on my chest & that's exactly how we are now snuggled under my blanket!! :cloud9: :cloud9:

https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/lauraemily17/8997d452.jpg

I look knackered, totally feel it too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"