Looking for official TTC buddies!!

I love the pics Laura! What a little cherub you have! :cloud9: Try not to worry about the tantrums, both my girls did this - and right on time too! Always within the first month or so :shrug: Asserting authority in some way maybe? I think to a certain extent they learn that when they cry they get 1) what they want 2) num nums :haha: So there are times when they just pitch to see what they get. But for the most part its usually gas coming one end or the other :roll: lol :hugs:

Ashley- how are ya lady? Ms treating you ok?

Shradha- haven't heard from you for a bit, tell your mum to let you come out "and play" with us on bnb once in a while :nope: LOL!!

Akshu- I am going to go check your chart....

AFM- got myself a cute little sunburn again today :growlmad: I cut all the weeds in the front and along the sides. But this evening was awesome with beautiful winds and clouds and rain :rain: !! Ah, felt like heaven! :)

Does your sunburn at least turn brown Coy?hope it's not too bad sunburn that hurts badly. Careful not to get burned near your due, labour while sunburnt can't be good!!

Shardha might not be able to come on, apparently most of India have suffered a power cut!!

Gave Xander his first lot of infacol this morning to try & help with his wind problem. Its got a light sweet orange taste, he was not impressed to start with but soon started munching away happily on it! Within a minute he brought up some wind so impressed so far!!

I'm glad the Infacol seems to be helping Laura :thumbup: Love the pics btw :cloud9:

I saw the Indian power cut on the news last night and immediately thought of Shradha... she probably has no way of getting online :nope:

How's you Ashley? Is the MS starting to ease a little yet?

hi coy..

hw r u??enjoying the rain??here it is on and off.

My chart looks clean and clear. am out for this month.waiting for af to come.Will go to doctor and do all the blood tests.

When is ur appointment dear?

Laura

Awwwwwwww such a sweet and cute pic...what happened to little Xander:nope:...stomach problem is common for babies..so dont worry evevrything will be alright:flower:

Hi Emma

Only 18 days to go???wow....is there any Dr appointment in between???internal check up or something like that???

Current went off in Northern Part of India..i think Shradha lives in AndhraPradesh and it is in South India...

Hope she is enjoying her happy months now:hugs:

Missed you all so much:( ....... I will make it a point to come...... Yesterday whole north and east India was in darkness.....thank god south India had power....I am in south...... Here it rains everyday in the evening so my walks have stopped:nope:....making it a point to walk at home... The weather is cool:flower:... MS has reduced but it's still there....now I throw out 4 times only....today I finally had a fried fish....I loved it....but now it's vegetables again:nope:....day after is the scan....I m getting tensed...... I want a strong heartbeat.....

Laura- thanx for the tip about baby acne...treating with milk....I never knew that.... Milk is very good for skin...they say if you wash your face with milk everyday then your skin will be smooth and glowing....
Xander looks so cute ..... The superman outfit surely suits our super hero.......:hugs:
Dh is wanting to hear the heartbeat of the baby....he is so excited....he was telling me when will the baby start kicking:hugs:I want to touch.....:winkwink:

Coy- I always talk about you all to my mom..... I admire you..... Studying, taking care of kids and then working at home...... Here I am feeling lazy....always sleeping and feeling tired....:dohh: hoz the weather here? Do you check BS regularly? Is it important? My hubby was making fun of me....see now you can't have any sugar though your BS is normal....now how do you feel...... I felt so bad coz I know how I am drinking milk without sugar... No cakes or sweet.....nothing...just waiting when I can have a piece of chocolate cake again:shrug:......

Emma- it's Aug already....... Few more days..:happydance: :hugs: when is your next appointment with doctor?

Ashley- have your ms reduced? When is your next scan?

Akshu- yes I watched the opening ceremony in DD sports...... I am watching the olympic matches in ESPN and STAR SPORTS...it's fun.....
Nothing to worry.......you still have time.....as you are just 3dpo....it's impossible to get a result now....you have to wait for a week and start testing.....I got scared when you told me you are joining the gym coz as we have thyroid problem.....we have to be very careful......I just got thyroid last month....the doctor adviced me not to strain. Don't worry I don't want to scare you..... It's good that you are going to the doctor....just discuss when you meet the doctor if you can go to a gym...... As a Indian I feel you are ok.....if you want to lose weight it's good. I am 176 cms and 79 kg...... As long as we are healthy it's fine.....

Good to hear you've not been in darkness Shradha! Not long then until your scan. I'm excited for you! It's amazing the first time you see your baby. Even when it's just a blob in an early one. I'll see if I can put one on of Xander at 7 weeks, it's amazing to think now that my blob grew in to my beautiful little boy!!

I think you, Ashku & I are all around the same hight weight (well pre pregnancy for me!! I'm 176cm and was 77kg!! I'm 93 now :shock: and that's after losing about 10kg since giving birth!!

https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/lauraemily17/19e77eac.jpg

Yours will look less blob like. He measured just under 1 cm in the top 1.

This 1 was at 9 weeks, huge difference in 2 weeks, I think he measured 2cms then.

https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/lauraemily17/678e3445.jpg

hi coy..

hw r u??enjoying the rain??here it is on and off.

My chart looks clean and clear. am out for this month.waiting for af to come.Will go to doctor and do all the blood tests.

When is ur appointment dear?

Do you feel like af is not its way? I'd wait to see tomorrows temp before getting too down hearted.

I'm really sick. Since last night I've been vomiting, zofran isn't working, chills, body aches, ear aches, lower back pain, headache.....should I go into ER? Call my doc?

I'm really sick. Since last night I've been vomiting, zofran isn't working, chills, body aches, ear aches, lower back pain, headache.....should I go into ER? Call my doc?

Yes, yes, and yes- I would say def call your doctor and see what (s)he says. Ms shouldn't be this bad and if it is (sometimes it can be) you may need IV to keep from dehdrating. Stay in touch and let us know how things are :hugs:

Laura- no, sunburn wasn’t too bad, I didn’t even notice it until I got in shower last night :shrug: Just shoulders and arms, etc. That’s what I get for not covering up more :haha: Glad the infacol is working for you, I think gas is one of the first and toughest little challenges for our tiny people! :nope: Sending :hugs: your way! And yes, you have a beautiful little boy! Such bright eyes and expressive face :hugs:

Akshu- not out til the :witch: shows her ugly face :thumbup: Fx’d for you!

Shradha- Yay! Glad you were unaffected by the power cut. I haven’t watched news- what caused it all? :nope: I am excited for your scan, try not to worry! You will get a strong little heartbeat and be amazed! :hugs: Re:glucose. I am not diabetic, nor do I have gestational diabetes…but pregnancy has caused me to become more aware of “hazards” so to speak, and I am just amazed at some of the junk we eat everyday and don’t know it! Saltine crackers were like my staple, I always had them…then I find out they are an extremely high glycemic level! Like 70-80 on a chart of 100 :shock: So no more of those…Cherries and apricots are excellent though as they help satiate any sweet tooth and are very low on GI plus they do not enter your blood like other fruit sugars. Dh eats them regularly and he is diabetic. I eat whole wheat bagels or whole wheat bread, peanut butter, I try to avoid some cereals but still have them a few times a week. No pastas :nope: In fact, the other day I spiked nearly 100 points on just crackers! :shock: I told dh “heck with that, next time I’m eatin’ cake!” LOL :haha:

AFM- not sure what to do today, some school, clean house, :shrug:….I seriously want a vacation day, say, a fit body, a glass of iced irish cream and a rain storm :cloud9: No tv, nice silence….ahhhhhh. Nope, a busy hot noisy day for me :rofl:

I agree with Coy, get medical advice ASAP. If you have a fever it's important to keep it under control & like Coy said you may become dehydrated. Let us know how you are. :hugs:

Hi Laura,Coy and Shradha...

How are u??? Dont feel like getting AF. But somehow my gut feeling sayd that this is not my month.But Fingers crossed...

Thanks girls for such a superb encouragement...love u all:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yes Coy as Shradha said u r such a beautiful super woman. How many things u do..I am like WOW....I was working and i juts left my job for ttc.Now am gonna complete 2 years with a "Jobless" title..

Laura dear..

How are u??what is little Xander doing...hey i have read abt God mother in books. Is there an God mother for Xander??I mean we dont have anything like that in India...just curious to know abt that:)

Shradha

Hieee....drinking tender cocunut??When is ur next scan??what is kutty krishna doing??when ll u feel his movements??

Hi Laura,Coy and Shradha...

How are u??? Dont feel like getting AF. But somehow my gut feeling sayd that this is not my month.But Fingers crossed...

Thanks girls for such a superb encouragement...love u all:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yes Coy as Shradha said u r such a beautiful super woman. How many things u do..I am like WOW....I was working and i juts left my job for ttc.Now am gonna complete 2 years with a "Jobless" title..

Laura dear..

How are u??what is little Xander doing...hey i have read abt God mother in books. Is there an God mother for Xander??I mean we dont have anything like that in India...just curious to know abt that:)

Shradha

Hieee....drinking tender cocunut??When is ur next scan??what is kutty krishna doing??when ll u feel his movements??

It's funny you should ask that now as we've recently set a date for Xanders christening & were talking about who would be his Godparent. As he is a boy he's supposed to have 2 Godfathers & 1 Godmother. There's a couple we are good friends who have a daughter 3 months older than Xander who'd we're going to ask but I then really want the 3rd to be my best friend. Whether we officially give her the title or not she acts like one, she's do supportive & she's having her own issues ttc so to become a godmother would be so special to her but that means 3 gidmothers which we're not sure if the church will allow. The church we're using is DH family church in the village we grew up in, I'm hoping they're now modern & flexible in their approach now as I am not christened myself because they weren't so 23 years ago!! My sister & I were due to br christened but they wouldn't allow my aunt & uncle (who are like another Mum & Dad to me) to be Godparents as they weren't christened themselves!! Mum was furious & cancelled the christening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->