Looking for official TTC buddies!!

im fine. AF has left the building today. Thank goodness af lasted only 5 days. DH leaves on the 11th so next week tuesday.

im fine. AF has left the building today. Thank goodness af lasted only 5 days. DH leaves on the 11th so next week tuesday.

Hey how are you? So tomorrow is the big day that DH leaves...does it look like you guys still have a chance this cycle?

im just a little sick actually. have a bad cold. I suppose to be going to the doc in a few to have the trigger shot so we can have a small chance.

long time............how are you all???

Im ok. dh got out the hospital about 2 weeks ago and went in again on Monday but he came home today. Im oping this will be the last visit for awhile. I have been thinking i dont know how likely it is we will get pregnant.. im thinking we may have to see if we have other alternatives but im just not sure

Hey! Long time no see. Just wanted to pop in and say hello! Penelope is now three months old today! Can you believe it? What a little darling she is. I love her so much. Hope you all are doing okay. :)

This thread is almost dead...... How are you all ladies...

Hi! ! So we are postponing ttc and just seeing what happens since dh and his doctor are still trying to figure out his meds so he can get his sex drive back. So now we are pursuing adopting a foster child and if we conceive that Will be great as well

Dont worry things will turn up good soon...let me tell you a secret. ... my dh never feels attracted towards me which at times is very sad....and humiliating. .... when I started ttc I was wondering how to bd with him.... and what all I had to do I know..... so dont feel disheartened. ...

Is it still that way? With dh he's attracted to me but because I'd meds has no sex drive. I'm going soon he will get his sex drive back

Hey ladies! I'm baaaccckk!! hahaha...

Thanks Shradha for the invite on facebook. I was so pleased to see that you added me :)

This message board makes me kind of depressed. I don't want anymore kids, but it reminds me so much of being pregnant and all the discussions we had while pregnant....brings back memories. Now that I have my tubes tied and cannot have anymore children, it's a weird feeling.

Penelope is already 5 months old, almost 6 months!

Ashley..its really great seeing you too in fb...
bnb make me feel the same.....

Is it still that way? With dh he's attracted to me but because I'd meds has no sex drive. I'm going soon he will get his sex drive back
Since my dh is diabetic (which makes his body pain) and has crazy working hours ....his sex drive is almost zero.... he is although a romantic person and loves me a lot but he says something is wrong with him. He says he is lucky to have me and I am a hotty.....haha.... I haven't taken him to a doctor. ....

Hope your dh gets well soon. All the best!

thanks dh was just diagnosed with diabetes but he has changed his diet to try and get it under control

Is anyone still here? So I've been considering asking my dr about Iui has anyone tried this

Hey Hun.

I'm still around, mostly in journals now though.

I don't have any experience of IUI but think it's a good idea for you to consider it with some of the problems you've had. How does DH feel about it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->