Looking for official TTC buddies!!

yes. the top pic is yesterday's faint test which you cant really see and the bottom is todays.

i hope so. Fxed here. i will be waiting until tuesday or so to test again.

i hope so. Fxed here. i will be waiting until tuesday or so to test again.

i understand your hesitation...but your doctor said the HCG should be out your system from the trigger shot, right? So in my mind u r preg :baby:

Well, im excited for you..

in my mind i think i am pregnant but i just am cautious because last time the trigger didnt leave my system until 12 days past trigger but at the same time, it was getting lighter not darker.

in my mind i think i am pregnant but i just am cautious because last time the trigger didnt leave my system until 12 days past trigger but at the same time, it was getting lighter not darker.

Exactly, it usually gets lighter not darker....you are DEFINITELY preggo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :baby:

Thanks Emma and DeeDee might go buy a test today and test tomorrow.

Eeeekkk fxed that its a real bfp. Dh still cant find the test still :dohh:

well both are completely dried. dont know which is which but they both are definitely the same line so maybe it was just darker before it dried. :shrug:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 2
  • tweaked.jpg
    tweaked.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 2
well both are completely dried. dont know which is which but they both are definitely the same line so maybe it was just darker before it dried. :shrug:

I can see the line in both...I'm getting real excited for u AAAHHHHHHH:hugs:

Thanks DeeDee!

My cycle has really flown. Today im 11dpo/dpiui. I am not testing today. I told dh that most likely im just going to go in for betas on friday or monday if af doesnt show. Might test tomorrow but i dont know yet. Already broke between buying groceries and buying tests and paying bills. DH gets paid friday so i can buy a frer then. Didnt experience any spotting and usually mu bbs hurt like a week or later in my cycle before AF and my bbs arent hurting at all. Now thats the only thing different to me because i always experience that. Also, i keep experiencing on and off cramping in both ovary sides so i have no clue whats going on. Today im 12dpt so hoping that the trigger is out my system. Thats why i want to wait til tuesday because i will be 13dpt. But we shall see what happens.

Thanks DeeDee!

My cycle has really flown. Today im 11dpo/dpiui. I am not testing today. I told dh that most likely im just going to go in for betas on friday or monday if af doesnt show. Might test tomorrow but i dont know yet. Already broke between buying groceries and buying tests and paying bills. DH gets paid friday so i can buy a frer then. Didnt experience any spotting and usually mu bbs hurt like a week or later in my cycle before AF and my bbs arent hurting at all. Now thats the only thing different to me because i always experience that. Also, i keep experiencing on and off cramping in both ovary sides so i have no clue whats going on. Today im 12dpt so hoping that the trigger is out my system. Thats why i want to wait til tuesday because i will be 13dpt. But we shall see what happens.

Oh I completely understand...I have no problem waiting until I miss my period. This weekend should definitelY give u a better grip on what's goin on. With both of my BFP I tested the day AF was due. I'm just always scared to test early lol...and I'm just like u, well I used to be lol my bbs usually get sore the week before but this time they did not get sore until the day before AF was due so was a red flag. Everyone always says that there will be so many symptoms but sometimes it's the lack of PMS symptoms that give it away. With my first pregnancy I had every preg symptom, but this one I just had a mild soreness in my bbs and my allergies were bothering me. Every preg is diff.

Yes so im hoping this is a good sign but we shall see.

I hope you get your BFP when you get your blood drawn =D. Good luck. I see lines in there though!

here is the test dried and out the case....the bottom is today's test

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 0
  • tweaked.jpg
    tweaked.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics