Looking for official TTC buddies!!

thanks. i think its the trigger.

Well only time will tell...I'm hopeful tho...hey you should join this other thread as well I belong to. Everyone is very interactive and supportive. Everyone has a diff story. Miscarriages, troubled conceiving, IVF & medicated cycles. I think you would really like it. It's called JANUARY/FEBRUARY BFP'S WHO'S GOING FOR IT! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!

Im 13dpo/dpiui today. If AF is based on 14 day lp then it should be here tomorrow but if its based on 28 day cycle, then it will be here friday. So between tomorrow and friday it should be here. Havent really had any symptoms or anything. My nipples hurt but thats about it. Just waiting to see what this cycle holds. I want to test but i dont want to spend more money especially if i get a negative test. So im just going to let the bloodwork or my body tell me whats going on. Well thats it for now.

Im 13dpo/dpiui today. If AF is based on 14 day lp then it should be here tomorrow but if its based on 28 day cycle, then it will be here friday. So between tomorrow and friday it should be here. Havent really had any symptoms or anything. My nipples hurt but thats about it. Just waiting to see what this cycle holds. I want to test but i dont want to spend more money especially if i get a negative test. So im just going to let the bloodwork or my body tell me whats going on. Well thats it for now.

Wow 13dpo already...do your nipples usually hurt? I remember with both of my BFP my nipples were more sore than my bbs. That can be a good sign...I'm so hopeful. Tomorrow is the first scan for me. I'm so nervous!

GL on your scan tomorrow and actually my nipples usually start hurting around a week before af and this time around they started hurting yesterday which is a day or 2 away from AF so who knows.

here are the originals..bottom is today. ugh i wish the trigger would leave already. by the way..i took the test after a 1 hour hold.

Attachments

• photo 1 (1).jpg
    photo 1 (1).jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 0
  • photo 2 (1).jpg
    photo 2 (1).jpg
    13 KB · Views: 0
  • photo 3 (1).jpg
    photo 3 (1).jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 0
tweaked

Attachments

• tweaked1.jpg
    tweaked1.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 0
  • tweaked2.jpg
    tweaked2.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 0
  • tweaked3.jpg
    tweaked3.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 0
i have no clue. im 14 days past trigger. It should be out my system by now.

he is supposed to go to the urologist wed 2/5 but so much has happened since my last post. my dh has OCD and is Bi polar and his meds for those conditions were causing the priapism. so he has not been on those meds for 1 month so he has not had priapism but mentally hes been struggling so on Wednesday he was admitted to the psychiatric hospital by his psychiatrist. i took him there on Wednesday and he is still there now needless to say Tonight i ate my first meal since wednesday ive been crying not sleeping. most people may not understand why im so attached to him but we have been together 6 years and only aapart 1 day . they have him back on meds and he sounds better the dr said he will most likely get to come home in a couple days. i really hope that he can come home i miss him so much

Patrice- I feel its a bfp....what did the doc say?
Mariahs Mom- Welcome to this thread!! How was the scan? Congrats on your BFP!

MONAE-hope your dh will get back into your arms soon enough.

Shradha-Im on cd2...AF came.

Im cd2 and on cd4, i will be going in to pick up the Clomid, when i pick up the Clomid, im going to stop over to my gyn office and talk to the nurse to ask if there is a way to do the trigger and IUI BEFORE dh goes on deployment on the 11th. Other than that, ive been ok. I have been spending time with dh and my friend treated me to get my nails done :thumbup: So i just been taking my mind off of this cycle until monday.

Thank you. Me too this is the hardest thing I've ever been through. I'm barely eating and sleeping. Sorry af came

The psychiatrist comes tomorrow and he will hopefully come home tomorrow I was so sad today. I just miss him so I really hope he comes home tomorrow,,

Boo to Af Patrice......
You must be really missing Dh Monae...........

How are you all ??? Steph, Coy, Ashley, Msperry?????? Missing you .........

shradha-not long to go before shresh is 1 years old :thumbup:

monae-hoping your dh came back today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back