looking for pregnancy & text buddy due-aug. 1st 2011

laurany1985

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Laura expecting my third baby on August 1,2011. I have two daughters. Anyone wanna be my buddy send me a pm.

Hey,

I'll be your buddy!

I'm Tia, my second pregnancy. I have a 3 and a half year old daughter, and twin 11 year old step-daughters (full time)..... so yes we are hoping for a boy this time.

You?

I am due July 18th so just about a week and a half before you, so we are pretty close.

So have all your pregnancies been pretty different. With my daughter I only had one week of nausea, but this time I have been sick since day one and its not letting up:nope:, oh well, the joys.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Tia

I'd love to be your buddy! This is my second pregnancy, but sadly the first ended in mc last year at 7+3. According to lmp I am due August 3rd but my scan dated me for August 11 so we shall see how things go at my next scan.

Luckily the ms hasn't been too terrible, a lot of lightheadedness and exhaustion. Oh and don't forget the irritability, that's always a good one. I'm finding myself really sensitive to smells which trigger all of the above symptoms lol. Just got over 4 days of stomach flu. Never have I been so miserable. All in all things seem to be going well. Being my first I am absolutely terrified but so excited at the same time.

Hey, glad to hear you are doing well, sorry about your loss. I know it is soooo exciting, this is my second and I am still soooooo nervous about everything.... it's just hard not knowing whats going on in there every second.

I have been so sick, feels like I have stomach flu, food poisoning, and a little too much to drink (not really drinking lol), all in one, actually I couldn't tell you if I actually had stomach flu or not. It's absolutely awful!!!

But so excited still, can't wait to see baby!

Congrats!

I'm so sorry you've been sick. The stomach flu mixed with morning sickness and hunger is the absolute worst. The only reason I know for sure it was the stomach flu was because a friend/coworker had it just before I got it and as I started to get over it oh ended up with it. Unless I'm passing along my morning sickness to everyone who comes within 10 feet of me lol.

You know, sometimes I do wish I could pass this morning sickness on to oh... and the bloat, and the gas... and all the other lovely things I seem to have gotten since that beautiful second line appeared. lol.

I'm actually surprised that I'm not really worried about miscarrying. Now that I have seen that the baby has a heartbeat I'm pretty relaxed about it. I'm just afraid to be a bad mother. This is my first time so I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->