Looking for Reassurance...

lauraloo24

Reaction score
Hi :flower:

I got my first BFP on Monday at 11DPO, using FRER. It was actually quite a decent second line, although nowhere near as dark as the control. I used a CB digi that afternoon and got "Not pregnant".

Between then and today, I have taken SO many tests - Superdrug, Digi, FRER, IC's! I got "pregnant" on a tesco digi at 12dpo, and "Pregnant 1-2" on cb digi yesterday (14dpo). So they reassured me somewhat, but all my dye tests have been far from reassuring, the second line hasnt got any darker at all (although still nice and visible)

Symptoms wise, at 4wks 1 day I have some cramping/stretching, lower back ache, increased clear cm, sore and veiny boobs. Also my lower abdomen feels very strange and taut, and i cant suck my bloat in much at all.

In short, im worried about a chemical pregnancy and just looking for reassurance that strength of test line means nothing!

I think it might just take a while for the test line to get darker. Maybe wait a few days and retest.

Relax! Please don't stress yourself on testing all the time that's one mistake I made with my previous pregnancy, cb digis were progressing great and so were FRERs but my pregnancy ended in mc still. It's something i will not do this pregnancy, try and relax. Wishing you all the best :hugs:

I think I still got a faint line with the IC at about 15dpo, but I did get a 1-2 with a digi so wasn't worried.
Put down the tests girl, you're pregnant and I'm sure everything will go just smooth <3
Tests get you all stressed out. I did bloods the next day, and then a week later another digital, got 3+ weeks and that was it. No line progression obsession- it will make you mad! You don't need the extra stress ((hugs))

(sometimes our urine is just more/less concentrated, and especially so early on, when the levels are so low, the lines will differ. And don't compare your tests to others, every women/baby is unique!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->