Looking for some encouragement!

mamanurse

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

Yesterday, in a bathroom in Marshalls (classy, I know) I took a pregnancy test and lo and behold it was a nice dark positive.

I'm trying to stay positive and excited but in June I had an early loss 3 or 4 days after a faint positive test and I just want this baby to stay so bad I'm afraid to get excited and attached!

The different this month was 50mg of clomid days 3-7, just to
Improve my ovulation since my hormones were always low and my luteal phase was 9-10 days at best before spotting.

This month, I took a test because at 12/13 dpo I still haven't spotted and I have a terrible bitter taste in my mouth (things I wrote off as side effects).

Anyway! Looking for some encouragement and support on how to just be excited!:hugs:

Also any symptoms that might freak me out but shouldn't (as in they are normal)? I luckily haven't experience a whole lot of cramping except for when I work out (freaks me out! Should I stop?!).

If I were u id either stop working out or decrease the intensity. We did IVF and our IVF Dr says no exercise at all until after 10-12 weeks of pregnancy. If your line is nice and dark I think that's a great sign.

Hi! If you have a nice line, be happy and don't stress! Stressing doesn't help!

Congrats!!

It can be hard to get excited after a loss because it stays in the back of your mind, but just try and focus on the positives like your nice dark line and you really have to just hope for the best and try not to spend the whole experience worried - easier said than done I know.

Cramping in early pregnancy is quite normal, but if it only happens after working out then I'd mention it to your Dr and see what they say. Generally, women are usually advised that if they were doing exercise pre-pregnancy then they can carry on with it but I know that's not always the case. For example, in my last pregnancy I was going to the gym twice a week pre-pregnancy and walking a lot, but when I got pregnant even just a walk round the supermarket used to encourage me to spot and the first time I tried exercising after my BFP I got quite a bit of bright red spotting, so the Drs told me to stop.

It can be hard to get excited after a loss because it stays in the back of your mind, but just try and focus on the positives like your nice dark line and you really have to just hope for the best and try not to spend the whole experience worried - easier said than done I know.

Cramping in early pregnancy is quite normal, but if it only happens after working out then I'd mention it to your Dr and see what they say. Generally, women are usually advised that if they were doing exercise pre-pregnancy then they can carry on with it but I know that's not always the case. For example, in my last pregnancy I was going to the gym twice a week pre-pregnancy and walking a lot, but when I got pregnant even just a walk round the supermarket used to encourage me to spot and the first time I tried exercising after my BFP I got quite a bit of bright red spotting, so the Drs told me to stop.

Thanks! I'm trying to stay positive! I was never able to actually figure out WHEN I ovulated, I actually got neg OPK all month just a darker one 2 weeks ago today than any other day, which I guess may put me at 13/14 dpo officially? I'm getting darker lines on a dollarama grade preg test even though I told myself to stop testing :blush: but the dollarama test are only a $1 so I figured I would give it a shot (my first test was a more sensitive one)

It's terrible the anxiety, just trying to feign excitement. I figured if after a couple weeks things are progressing as they are I'll start getting more excited.

I don't even have a ton of symptoms either just sore nips (not too bad though), bitter tongue (was actually worse earlier this week) and lots of ewcm or white creamy stuff which to me is friggen odd! And I'm constipated, which is awful. But nothing that screams PREGNANT LADY!

I took some advice and have put the high intensity workouts on hold for now, I have a dr appt weds and I'll talk to her then (3 long days away!).

The ovulation like cramping on lower right or left front and lower left or right back at times sketches me out but learning to just expect them.

Anyways, all advice and encouragement is welcome! Thank you :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->