Looking for ttc buddies :)

Baby_Dust

Mummy
Reaction score
Hi ,

My oh and I have just started ttc number 2! I'd really like some buddies!

Whether its 1st/2nd/3rd etc child

ANYONE welcome :flower:

Would love to join you I am trying for number 1. Been off the pill for 3 months now but we have never actively tried before now charting my fertility and bd

Hi! 2nd cycle ttc #2. fx and lots of :dust:
Af expected 12/31 according to ff. Going to try to hold off on testing until im a week late, but we will see how well I do with that plan :haha:

Hi. We're ttc #2, this is the 2nd cycle :hi:

Think af will be due at some point in the 1st week of January. My cycle length seems to have gone a bit varied lately, so have no idea anymore. :dohh:

Yayayaya! Hello everyone :)

Good luck Bordeaux! I've never really worked out temping and charting but if don't fall preg after a few months I might try! Have you been charting for 3 months?

Rhiannon, I sooooo wish the puppy was mine but she isn't :( I'd love one but they are ridiculously expensive to buy. Is that ur LO in ur picture? How old is she? I wish I was as disciplined as you! A week late would be impressive! I'm 8dpo and I started testing yesterday! LOL!

Hey Maria! :)
Ahhh your LO is cute! :) almost same age as my daughter! Are you charting? It's funny how u never take much notice of wayward cycles til ttc lol

Baby dust for everyone! X

I am due on the 1st Jan so that would be an amazing start to the new year but will stop dreaming !

It actually happened to a friend of mine she has end, and pco and the doctor said her chances of a baby was 0 exactly a month after on new years day she found out she was pregnant.

I think the main thing I learnt from that was she began to relax and was even back on the pill so there is hope for us all.

I am ovulating regulary but find bd so manufactured sometimes that I think it does not work.

Hi ladies.
Baby_dust, yes that my lo in my pic. She is 5, totally the best thing I have ever done in my life. I hear you about the testing but last month I started testing early and then ended up being 16 days late before I started :( I spent alot of pointless money lol. I will probably cave but we will see. I need to order some of those ic's then I won't feel guilty about poas :haha:

Hope everyone is doing good. :dust:

Thanks :hug: That's an old pic now of him now. Think he was about 7 months there.

Not charting, though I'm going to start next month if we don't conceive this cycle. Using opks for the first time this month though :)

Eek I sooooo want to test but only 9dpo :s ohhh I don't know maybe this afternoon lol!

If don't catch this month I wanna use opks next month, do I just pee on one once a day, say in the morning?

Ahhh Bordeaux that is a lovely story! I always think there is a chance! I don't really know too much about pcos or endo. Ahhhh new yr finding out would be amazing!

This is our first month ttc #2 and I feel really nervous about it! More the pregnancy/birth/having 2 to contend with rather than the ttc!

Ps allll frosty here today so feeling particularly Christmassy! A little OT lol

Yeah. I'm testing everyday this month so I get an idea of my cycle. The instructions that came with mine said to not use first morning urine, and to test around the same time each day. I'm doing mine just after I put ieuan bed at 6 :)

Ahhhh I'm Deffo gonna give a go next cycle!

Any of u ladies want to join a secret FB group I'm in (no one can see what u write apart from people in the group)? There's only about 5 of us so far but we'd love more to join. Everyone's lovely and we've already had 1 Bfp! PM me for details

Hey Ladies im Lucy and ttc#2! I have a soon to be 1 year old (christmas eve) and have decided this month we will start ttc #2! silly question but is cd 1 the first day of af? we were ntnp when we conceived joseph so didnt t take any notice of dates! for the past 3 months ive been off the pill ive had 32 day cycles. the 1st day of my af this month was 6th dec so when am i most likey to ovulate and when it best to start bd?

thanks

Lucy xx

Yep, cd1 is first day of af. Mine was 6th too!! :D I have between 28 and 34 day cycles. Do you use fertility friend? That'll tell you when you might ov.

Aww, Christmas eve baby :)

well this is our first month at ttc so i dont really know where to find info etc! how do you get the countdown to pregnancy thing in your signature box?

induced on christmas eve was not exactly how i planned my last christmas but was a christmas to remember! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->