Looking for TTC buddies

Congratulations spiffy!!! Beautiful!!

Cookie so glad they discovered it early!!! Make sure you take it easy Mrs!!
Not long now ladies!!!

Billie came at 39 weeks and I was so relieved lol!! I’m now considering getting sterilised. X

:hugs: Hi Ladies. So excited for all of you doing so well.
I've started a TTC journal. Charting has been helpful and we've done lots of tests. Not sure why we are struggling to conceive this time around. I hope there is nothing that was done to me when they very forcibly had to remove the placenta, 2 hours after delivering our little girl stillborn. But, it's hard not to think something is wrong.
Anyway, getting ready for some vacation time. Hopeful to relax and hoping I'll fall pregnant on a beach somewhere.

Hi Ladies! I’m so excited to finally have happy news to share! 12 months since we lost our baby girl and I have my BFP!!
I’m 10 dpo today and lines are great. I can hardly believe it is actually happening

CC30CDDA-5C6B-4E48-A5A1-FADCA63A0F1F.jpg

Just thought I’d say hello. Hope you all are having happy holidays and I wish you a happy and healthy 2019.
We are 18 weeks along with our baby boy. Thankful all is going well so far. We will deliver on or before May 29.
Best wishes, beautiful ladies!!

Just thought I’d say hello. Hope you all are having happy holidays and I wish you a happy and healthy 2019.
We are 18 weeks along with our baby boy. Thankful all is going well so far. We will deliver on or before May 29.
Best wishes, beautiful ladies!!

Aww how lovely! :cloud9:
Congratulations! :D<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back