Looking for TTC buddies

And to add to that with this pregnancy I had clear BFN at 9 dpo and I was so upset, sure I was out. 10dpo, vvvfl.

Oh I have everything crossed for you elmum!!!!

Not long now karoolia!! How you feeling? Xx

Came by to peek at your chart and keeping my fx Elmum!!

Just thought I'd update here ladies, I got a BFP yesterday. Will hopefully give me a due date some time in November, although I haven't looked up the exact date. I need to make contact with my bereavement midwife sometime this week and we can start making a plan for my care.

I finally started bereavement counselling last week, 14 weeks after the expedited referral that said it would take 6-10 to start. It should help with the dates coming up though. 26th March probably would have been my section date, it will be 1 year since discovering our first loss on the 30th, then Alexander's due date on the 31st. I'm glad to be hopefully pregnant again through these dates though as I think it will help.

Big congrats loves! All FX for a healthy sticky bean! Keep us updated. I know this thread has died down a lot, but I think some of us still check it regularly.

Oh congratulations cookies!!! I’m so happy for you!!! I’m glad your now getting the support you need and hopefully you will be able to enjoy this pregnancy a bit more with that support xxxx

Congrats to you cookies - that's such great news. Loss anniversaries are hard but I found it was easier to bear the sadness, knowing my rainbow babe was with me and kicking me (just passed our first babe's due date last week).

Congratulations cookies!! I hope this little baby is your rainbow. I'm also glad you are getting counselling. Sometimes it can be so hard to get support. And yes, those dates are hard, no matter what you can't help but feel sad when they roll around.

As for my update, I think most of you have seen, but I had a little boy! Nolan Thomas :) He was born Friday, Feb. 23rd. We absolutely adore him.

Congratulations, cookies! I'm so happy that you have the hope of this new baby to help you through the difficult dates coming up. :hugs:

Karoolia!!! Huge congrats on your baby boy! :happydance::happydance::happydance: How was labor? How are you adjusting to motherhood?

COOKIES, so happy for you!!!

KAROOLIA, congrats on the arrival of your Baby Boy!

I wanted to check in, so you ladies can see my chart this month. This TWW feels really excruciating! I am super hopeful and yet I just want the days to pass quickly so I can know for sure and HOPEFULLY get that BFP! Fx fx fx

Thank you everyone. I'm 5 weeks now, I spoke to my bereavement midwife earlier and my first scan it booked in for 27th March (a day after what would have been my section date) so less than 2 weeks to wait! She has also set up a next pregnancy clinic which runs every week to support pregnancy after loss which i'll be free to attend as often as I need to.

Good luck Elmum! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you x

Not long now cookies!!! It’s great that you will have that added support!! Xx

Well, dang it! Looks like AF is coming today. Off to another month...the Chinese gender chart says we would conceive a girl if we get pregnant this month. At this point, we just want a healthy baby.

Sorry elmum.

I'm back again after a mc at 7 weeks on march 17th. Bleeding has stopped.. hospital doctors have said we're good to go when we're ready. Gp said waiting 1 month for dating purposes is good.. but we are eager to get going. Guessing we wont catch this cycle but you never know!

0E354AA5-1015-4A68-B1D9-E8FC28A81E77.jpg

Hi ladies! I’m 10 dpo today...wanted you to see my test this morning. After three minutes :happydance:

Fx for you MrsMommy2 !!
Hoping for a BFP for you.
I’m a little anxious with mine. Obviously hoping to see a great line progression over the next few days. I am actually scheduled to see a high risk doc on Thursday (originally a prepregnancy appointment)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->