Looking for TTC buddy - 2nd month ttc

berniegroves

A daughter and a son
Reaction score
Hi,

I am 27 and DH is 34, we have been married since March 2010 but have been together for 7 years an d 8 months in total.
We decided to start ttc in December and so are currently on our 2nd cycle.

I am becoming a bit obsessive about it even though i am trying not too!

Would love a buddy or two to go through this experience with

xx

hi im 28 my oh 41 we have been together 9 years and 2month we were due to start ttc last august but i have been diagnosed with a large endometrioma cyst wich im having removed in 2 weeks so we will be back on it next cycle i cant wait and i need a buddy :) so if ur still ttc next cycle ill be joining you :D
good luck and lots of :dust: to you

hi im 25 and my oh is 30 we have been together for 6 years .. we are ttc #2 (ntnp for about 5 months and actively trying since november) i would love some buddies to talk things over with. my oh is very laid back and has the 'when it happens, it happens' mentality which drives me crazy lol

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for buddying up with me!!
DH is also very laid back about it all and is driving me crazy! Also i find it tricky to talk to him about the more technical side of things as i don't want to gross him out!! Cervical Mucus isn't exactly an attractive topic is it! lol!!!

haha no it def is not .. i made the mistake of mentioning it to him a few times and all i get is a 'ew' lol

haha no it def is not .. i made the mistake of mentioning it to him a few times and all i get is a 'ew' lol

Ha ha! Yes i haven't even told him about cervical position and cervical mucous. Too much information for him i think!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->