Looking forward to no more pregnancy dreams!

craftymama

Mama of 3!
Reaction score
Ugh I just want to dream about something other than my kids or husbanf being harmed..and I can't seem to do that. Seems to make me feel better to talk about them, and this one really shook me up. Last night I had the worst one yet:

I didn't know what was going on through like the majority of the dream really. Through out the dream I was making all these plans to get people together and gathering flowers. I was picking fresh flowers and people were helping me. People kept looking at me with such sad eyes. Then I would break into tears and cry a bit and go back to my planning. It seemed to go on forever like that. Then finally we started driving somewhere, and it ended up being a cemetery. We walked right to the spot we were headed, and from a bit of a distance I could see all this pink stuff around the headstone we were headed towards. I started to shake and sob and then when we got close I sat down on a bench that was in front of the stone and set the flowers near it along with a letter. There were tons of letters there, all saying "Love Mama". Then I saw the stone and it said my 5 year old daughter Lily's name and the death date said 2014. For some reason that was all I could see of the death date.I woke up shaking and crying uncontrollably. I have yet to have a good pregnancy dream and just wish this would stop!

I'm having bad dreams as well. Two nights ago, I dreamt that everyone was trying to kill me-strangers, friends, coworkers. I just kept running away from every single person I got near as they were all armed and vocalized wanting to hurt me. I woke up covered in sweat. I too could do without the pregnancy dreams. :wacko:

This is my 3rd pregnancy, my first two I only really remember having a couple of these types of dreams. This time its been easily 3-5 nights a week since late first tri. I don't know if I just have a lot of worries I'm not aware I have or if its epic hormones. Either way, I'm so freaking over it. What sleep I do get between peeing and being kicked and everything hurting is riddled with awful scenarios in which I usually lose the people who mean the most to.me, and feel all too real.

We're almost there! :hugs: I know it doesn't help. I've had some pretty horrific ones too.

I'm hoping it ends soon! The date on the stone creeps me out to no end. She's home from school sick today, and all I can do is stare at her and think about this dream.

The nightmares are terrible aren't they?? :hugs::nope: I wonder what causes them!

I try not to dwell on them once I wake up...I know it's easier said than done, but just try to think that it's just hormones and our anxieties freaking us out while we sleep! :hugs::kiss:

Awe :hugs:, I've been having those really vivid pregnancy dreams too. The nightmares are the worst. I'd say I only have the night mares once a week or so, thank goodness. Though I think I have gone through agonizing labor in my dreams at least 20 times since reaching third trimester. I got my first vivid pregnancy dream a few days before my BFP. I was chasing after a little baby girl (Im having a boy) and she was on a ledge of a tree house :shrug: and just reaching crawling stage. I finally caught up to her and grabbed her up and said, "my baby" and woke up. I went out and bought pregnancy tests a day later and took them ALL, lol. But yea, I keep having labor dreams and it's painful.

Horrid isn't it... Stupid hormones!
I woke up sobbing after a horrible dream about my mum dying :cry:
It's going to be a crappy day looking after DS on little to no sleep :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back