looking pregnant already at 9 weeks ?!

jenthough178

David - 29 DF
Reaction score
okay, with both my previous pregnancies, i found that as soon as i was pregnant, my already-quite-large stomach began to resemble a football. like, seriously. in between pregnancies i just look fat, properly fat. it starts when i hit about 8 or 9 weeks, i start to actually look pregnant, literally about 6 months pregnant, even though i know it's impossible for it to be actual baby. it's like my stomach takes the shape of a big bump as soon as i'm pregnant. i don't understand! it's only when i stand up, too. when i lay down or sit down i don't look it, but as soon as i stand up, my belly looks like a proper, round bump!! why is this happening?! i wasn't planning on revealing to many people that i'm pregnant yet, as i am 21, and already have 2 children under 3 as it is, people can be a little judgemental. any thoughts? x

Not really any advice but I know how you feel I was little and petite before DS (I'm 5ft 1 and was a size 6/8 before DS then after I was a size 8/10) but I have been in my maternity jeans since about 8wks and been living in baggy jumpers. I am worried because DD has just turned 1 and DS is nearly 5 and I worry about people juding me especially after a nightmare pregnancy and labor last time xx

Im exactly the same I look about 5-6 months at 9 and a half weeks although the bloat expands and goes down a little depending on morning, eating how much water I drink xx

Yep. This is happening to me too. Surprising at how big my belly looks already! When I run into people I see their eyes glancing down to my midsection. Not planning to announce for AWHILE still, soo...oy!

Yeah, I'm bumpy too, and I'm only 8 1/2 weeks along. I only had a baby 10 months ago, however, so I'm sure my body has NOT forgotten what a pregnant person is supposed to look like!

Same actually, my little girl is nearly 11 months. Probably just bad bloat. Can't think what else. X

hi ladies, im 10 weeks today and i look about 5 months gone! i too have only had a baby 11 months ago so maybe its because of that? are you ladies alot more crampier than your last pregnancies too?

xx

Yeahh I got really bad ones with my second which was 2 years after the first, and this one looks to be going the same way! Nasty cramps. I find warm milk helps, whether it be over cereal, in cocoa or horlicks or something x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->