Looks like I'm here again...

ttc126

Mom of Boys
Reaction score
In Feb I had my first miscarriage. It wasn't very painful and resolved on its own. We waited 3 cycles and tried again.

I felt very much like I was pregnant. I took a test that even looked like a faint positive. I got blood work on May 17 that was negative. I also started spotting that day. I was very upset the test was negative because I felt like I didn't know my body anymore. On May 19 I got a full heavy period. I was relieved for a new cycle but thought it was too short (24 days with spotting on day 22 when mine after normally 29 days). I figured I had a progesterone problem.
Cycle day 8, I took an opk and it was blazing positive. Cycle day 9 the same. When I got dark positives on days 10 and 11 I felt like something was up. I remembered hearing that opks can pick up pregnancy. So on Monday night (cd12) I did a digital pregnancy test. It popped up right away. I was so shocked I started sobbing immediately. Then I freaked out. It was only 6 days since we had tried this cycle so I surmised it was from last cycle. Well we ended up going to the ER yesterday and the dr saw something in my left tube. My hcg is 44...too high if I got pregnant 7 days ago but too low for being 5 weeks.
So now we wait for repeat blood work tomorrow and see what's going on.
Second loss in 4 months. I can't do it anymore :cry:

ttc, your spotting and bleeding as well as hcg numbers do sound similar to my ectopic. Hopefully, your timing is off somewhere, and your little bean is growing well and in the right place. So sorry for your losses <3 I feel like I barely made it through one, I can't even imagine how you must be feeling. Big hugs.

Oh TTC hun my heart is so sad reading this. Sending you hugs and thinking of you :hugs: <3

Thank you both. I'll make sure to update tomorrow if I get any news

TTC I am so sorry Hun. Like jwilly said, loosing one has almost broken me so I cannot imagine how you are feeling right now :hugs: I'll be thinking of you and hoping for some good news :hugs:

Getting ready to go for my blood test. I took a home test and the line looked lighter so I'm hoping the miscarriage already happened last month and this is residual hcg. Will update later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->