• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looks like im out

Shady_R

Mum of 3 boys and 1 girl
Reaction score
I have started to bleed again this afternoon, so if its not due to the colposcopy then the :witch: has got me today. Ah well heres to another month of ntnp lol.

I'm so sorry Shady!
Loads of :dust: for next month!

That's rubbish, I heard you can get a browny red discharge after a colposcopy, hope it's that

x

Well I was hoping it was from the colposcopy, but nope its definitely the :witch:.....Thank you though everyone.....

Sorry hun but we can both ntnp this month lol

:dust:

Awwwwwww didn't see this b4 my post x sori hun x i had evryfin crossed 4 u 2 x

Ah thanks both, yeah we can get back to ntnp now lol....Thanks Leanne hun, I had a feeling while I was out it happened, nearly bought a test too to see lol....Ah well, always next month....

aww bless you xx all the best for next cycle hun xx :hugs: :friends:

Thanks hun, hopefully soon lol. I get to ntnp again lol.

yeah you will but i am secretly thinking that i wont be back, i think we have done it this time, but if we defo have then i will keep coming back to chat and encourage you on hun youre my ttc bud ! :friends: i'll need you with me so i got to come back over to do it !! :rofl:

Lol aww thanks. Yeah i think this is your month too, your symptoms are just so there lol. Ill have to try harder this cycle lol. Then we could be bump buddies.

No im in wales hun. South sort of in the mountains.

Yeah its lovely, its gorgeous with the snow on the mountains, also looks stunning in the summer.

cor i bet im jealous, i love the snow true to the month i was born December !.
Im out too i think, i just got up to brown tinged cm and very weird discomfort in my hips and tops of my legs so i think my period is on its way. Im still really wet with the cm but i dont think its good :cry: :(

Oh on stay away af. This has all been looking so good for you. Yeah its lush with the snow. I love it, just wish it wasnt so damn cold lol. Hope your feeling ok.

i feel ok sort of spongy in the head as this headache isnt really doing anything and is so mild but apart from that i have a weird tummy but hungry too so i dont know not going to think about it now and just let things go and see what happen. Thank you but in a way im hoping to get onto the next cycle with you. Got to time this bump buddie thing better :rofl: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->