Loose 5lbs in March Challenge

I took Wed off my diet and now I'm taking today off as well....I'm feeling so guilty but sometimes you just can't count calories when you are busy. I hope I don't gain! After today I'll try not to take off until Easter...which is going to be sooo hard because jelly beans and chocolate are two of my weaknesses. I'm frustrated because AF will be here on the 28th and my breasts are sore and even though we are currently ntnp we bd'd on O day, unknowingly, and I still know I'm out. :growlmad: I think it's PMS but I am just sooo irritable and busy I can't deal with it right now! And it's been 10 months since I stopped taking BC pill and my hair started to fall out in October....it's still falling out! GRR! sorry for the rant...needed to get it off my chest!

:hugs: imsotired.. vent as much as you like. Have you seen the GP about the hair loss x

:hugs: imsotired.. vent as much as you like. Have you seen the GP about the hair loss x

Yes i was told that going off of bc causes shock to the body because of the lack of hormones and then causes your hair to go into a dormant state. It has a name like telogen effium or something, it can also happen to women after they give birth because it's a loss of hormones. It usually starts to fall out well after the trama or stress is over and can continue for up to a year if it is a 'chronic' case. I also have acne probably for a very similar reason. I have had bloods done since I've had these problems and they have come back normal. There is nothing wrong with me except my body is missing all of those synthetic hormones the the pill provided. I will never go on bc again as it has ruined my life. Did I mention that I gained 40 lbs after I started anti depressants and bc?! That's why I'm here on this thread! Anyway I'm back on my diet today and I have to go see if I can get some treadmill time in. Lots to do today and I still have PMS :cry:.

I'm off my diet again today. Feeling awful and don't feel like counting calories. I'm thinking because AF is due tomorrow or thursday and my breasts are very tender and I'm miserable. I hope I can get it together soon.

Imsotired you are allowed off days and look at how far you have come already. Don't feel bad about it x

I think I know why I've felt so crappy. I got my bfp today! I'm praying for a sticky one but I don't think I will be dieting for a while! Thanks for all the support ladies! Keep up the good work!

thanks girls! I lost a total of 27lbs! I am down to 152.8 and now it will be shooting right back up! But my little bean is definately gonna be worth it!

Awww congratulations!!

Ive done poo, lost about 3lbs.
Got so bored with the 30ds. Might try combining it with somethung else

Congratulations, ImSoTired!!

Well Ladies, I've only lost four pounds this month, not five.
I feel pretty good about it though. : )
I wasn't really dieting, just eating less and walking 3-4 miles daily. Is there going to be an April challenge?

as of today i've lost 5 pounds this month :)
im down to 123! Down 2 pounds from prepregnancy and 8lbs to goal weight

Imsotired... I'm so happy for you. Congrats!!

Pandaclub I love your avatar, I love carrying Isobel. Can't wait until we have another to do it from birth.

Jen well done, one very determined person!

Well I have lost 5lb this month! very very pleased with it.

Imsotired... I'm so happy for you. Congrats!!

Pandaclub I love your avatar, I love carrying Isobel. Can't wait until we have another to do it from birth.

Jen well done, one very determined person!

Well I have lost 5lb this month! very very pleased with it.

Now your determind! I'm putting mine down to breastfeeding. I slacked and ate mcdonalds tonigh :/ but gotta get on strict diet and more excersise. We have a family photoshoot may 1st :happydance::happydance:
Your now half way there to your goal weight!!!

I'm sure you will have a lovely photoshoot.

Yes half way, that just takes me to a normal bmi. I will reassess it when/if I get down there.

Well, wow. I done it. I weighed in on Friday just gone and I'd lost another 3.5 lbs, bringing me to a March total weight loss of 6lbs! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->