Loose 5lbs in March Challenge

Good job ladies! I weighed in last night on the new scale and I'm 174.6. I skipped 30DS and went and had dinner out instead...woops! But the medication is really helping curb my appetite...I'll hear my stomach growling but I don't feel any hunger pangs at all and I eat a lot less when I do have a meal!

weighted in today and lost 1 pound in the last 6 days :)
2 more pounds till prepregnancy weight

I can do lv 2 on 30ds without stopping now :) the military hand press/leg extentions and squat/v arm raises really hurt my arms but i can tell im getting stronger, its a good feeling!
Im definitely one of those people who need to do some form of exersize to keep on track. If i was just dieting, id have given up a week ago.

I know what you mean pandacub. When you do exercise too you can actually see the difference. I love that i can see myself toning up and losing weight it makes me carry on and not give up. Plus i feel so much better in myself when i do exercise, i have more energy and motivation. Usually i would just mope around the house all day.

Well done Jennifer! It took me 13 months to get back to my pre pregnancy weight :haha: i blame my addiction to doughnuts :D

Well done Jen. Wish I was dedicated when I had Isobel but she was an awful baby!!

Panda I loved seeing the progress that I made in 30DS

I finally found some trousers that fit, not 100% the ones I like but I can't be doing with huge baggy trousers when teaching!!

Thanks ladies but I can't take much credit lol I only gained 20.4 pounds in pregnancy and its taken me 3 weeks to start loosing again cause I couldnt stop eating the sweets! Breastfeeding makes me crave chocolate -_-
I was so bad and ate 2 pieces of cheesecake tonight!
I had more motivation heavily pregnant than I do these days.
Well done on ya'lls weight loss :)
I see pinkemily has only 10 more to go!! :) you can do it!

Well quite pleased this morning. I haven't lost anything but I have eaten so badly all week i havent put anything on.

So lost 2lb last week and none today. Still current weight of 182.4

Got out of control last night and ate quite a bit. I'm back on the wagon today. Hopefully I lose again this week!

i went 600+ calories OVER yesterday :haha: (i was gutted last night) The only reason im laughing about it now is because i got on the scales this morning and it said 9st8.75 :wacko: not seen that number in a long long time! i think maybe my scales could be broken, especially as i was 9st10 on thurs and i've literally done no exercise and pigged out.

Yep only 10lbs to go Jennifer :happydance:. I would love to lose more than that but i have already ordered my wedding dress so can't lose too much. Lost 22.2 lbs so far, its been a bloody long journey.

Maybe cause you chase after a baby all day, now thats a workout! :haha:
Good job, you can do it! After the wedding you can loose even more if you want too, OR have the dress tightened up :)

I agree panda. I feel so much better after a 30DS workout! I'm still on level 1 (I started late) but I'm loving it so far! With the help of the medication, I'm down to 169.6 as of this morning. I'm so happy to have finally broke 170! I'm worried though about what will happen when I stop the meds as it really curbs my appetite and that's my main problem!

My gym class has been cancelled... Due to instructor ripping her calf muscle. But I can't be bothered to go to gym instead.. need someone to kick me!

I've been doing pretty good. Only the odd cookie here and there (my husband made them).
I haven't been eating past 6 pm and that is really hard. :(.
Last night I gave in and ate a tablespoon of sunflowerbutter and a cup of sodium free veggie broth at 8:30. :(

So sorry about your class and instructor Natalie! You can still lose!
I weighed in at 155.4 this morning which means I lost another 1.3 lbs! That is 4.9lb so far for the month of March and 24.5lb total since I began to diet and excersise! :happydance:WOOHOO! I can't wait until all of my size 12s fit perfectly because my 14s are getting too baggy and I hafta keep pulling them up when I walk. I think it's safe to say I blew March out of the water! Thank God!:thumbup: Come on girls I know you can do it!

That's fantastic both of you..

Yes I dragged my sorry butt to the gym and amazingly I ran for 25min non-stop! So proud of myself!! I've been doing gym work since Aug last year but since doing hour long fitness classes three times a week in last month my fitness has improved hugely!

Great job ladies! I've been doing my 30DS at least 6 days a week...think I'm going to move on to level 2 on Monday.

good job ladies! I lost another 2 pounds and now at prepregnancy weight:happydance::happydance:
Now to loose 10 pounds to make goal. only thing ive done was cut out all the cookies this week.

Ahh cookies are yum!!!

Well done on weight loss

Hi ladies :)

SW: 155
CW: 155

Hopefully lose 5lbs in the next couple of weeks, fingers crossed
Good luck everyone xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads