Loose 5lbs in March Challenge

I do but only use it to track weight loss...because you can't really stick to low GI & low calories.. username is NatalieW_82

Hello :) can I join? Or is it too late? I started my WLJ only a few days ago xx

Welcome girlies!

I love mfp, I count my calories everyday and I think that is the main reason I've lost! I excersise but I don't overexert myself ever. I only do aboue 2-3 hours weekly and all I ever do is the treadmill so the calories is really the key. I would not have been able to lose without mfp! My name there is imsootired.

Welcome girlies!

I love mfp, I count my calories everyday and I think that is the main reason I've lost! I excersise but I don't overexert myself ever. I only do aboue 2-3 hours weekly and all I ever do is the treadmill so the calories is really the key. I would not have been able to lose without mfp! My name there is imsootired.

MFP is the best! Honestly, if I hadn't found the app and downloaded it on my iPhone, I wouldn't have been embarking on this journey. It's nice being able to eat what I want as long as it's within my cals, and I can't WAIT for first weigh in!

I will add you :D

I'm not quite sure why, but I feel nervous about standing on scales tomorrow morning. Been pretty good but doubt I have lost tbh

Ooh I'm in! current weight: 110lbs

Doctor gave the the OK to start excersise again :)
Also lost another pound and down 1 pound from prepregnancy totaling 4 pounds so far since I joined this thread!

Ive not checked back for a while, ive put on 2lbs eeek!! Today im starting back, im hoping i can lose the 2lbs before the weekend. I know exactly what has caused it, takeaway pizza, 3 courses at tgi fridays and no exercise. Im even contemplating doing 2 sessions of 30ds a day!!

weighing in tomorrow am. Not too confident. I didn't eat out of control this week but I could have excersised more....Losing weight can be stressful but when you lose it's so worth it. Hoping I lost 1lb at least!

Well i lost only 0.2lb and i have hurt my knee! May struggle with exercise this week.

Good luck tomorrow. I may do a quick WI x

Hi ladies :)

SW: 155
CW: 155

Hopefully lose 5lbs in the next couple of weeks, fingers crossed
Good luck everyone xxx

SW: 155
CW: 156

TMI coming up!! ive been very constipated the last 2 days, so i think i may be holding onto a little 'extra' weight! But theres still a few weeks left for me to make it up!

I' down 3 lbs so far!
Only 1.5 weeks left! Dunno if I'm going to make it.
I've been walking 2-3 hours daily and cutting out sweets and bread.
Gotta step it up!

Weighed in at 153.7 this am! WOOHOO! I think thats about 7lbs so far for the month of March! 26lbs total in 3 1/2 months! My BMI has also come down 5 points! from 33 to 28:happydance:

What fantastic work ladies! You all deserve a pat on the back xx

Down to 164.8 this morning...good and bad. Haven't been exercising due to bronchitis, but haven't been eating barely anything due to the meds. Bad combo!

I think I have got my DH on th diet boat with me! He is cutting out chips and soda and he's going to excersise a few times a week. That should do it for him as has a gut but thats really it. And he loses so easily because he still has a great metabolism. I'm so happy he has decided to join me though. I think it's because he sees my progress! Very happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->