loose bowel movements at 10weeks normal?

woodzie2011

married 3.12.10
Reaction score
i am 10 weeks and the last week i have been having loose bowel movements. everytime i et hot meal big meal, an hour or 2 later im u in the toilet with tummy ache and loose toilets! when i hit 6 weeks till 9 its was bloating and constipation. now its opposite. just a little worried. phoned doctor today but waiting for a call back hes busy, couldnt go docs as suffering from sickness and was scarded of going up there incase i was sick there! just want toknow if it was normal or not? i know my diet has changed since being pregnant and going of food and stuff, just need advice.

thanks ladies xxx

Ive been like that on and off (swapping between the constipation and the runs)all the way through so far, I think it's normal, but if your are concerned, get it checked x

than you, its just nice to here that someone else going through it too. i know our bodies changing every day but its one extreme to the other! its horrible. the pain comes on quick... scareed to eat as dosent stay in! :( silly doctor hasnt even phoned me yet! useless! xxx

I have become a poop machine. All I do is poop and sleep.

sorry to be gross though, is it really loose compared to normal?

I'm the same, loose bowels every time I eat hot food. Was like this all the way through the 1st trimester when I was pregnant with my son, and the same is happening again this time.

Its bloody horrible, I know. But its a lot better than constipation!!

Yes mine are REALLY loose lol like the other girls have said I seem to swap between super soft or constipated and Ive been like this with all my pregnancies :)

Mine are not watery, but definitely not as solid as they were pre-pregnancy. Not to be too gross and detailed, but it is like a paste, or shredded poop if that makes any sense. I've been eating a lot of carrots (?!) and that seems to help.

My landlord brought me cake with prune filling last night... I wanted to be polite so I ate a small piece. BIG MISTAKE OMG OMG OMG.

Mine are not watery, but definitely not as solid as they were pre-pregnancy. Not to be too gross and detailed, but it is like a paste, or shredded poop if that makes any sense. I've been eating a lot of carrots (?!) and that seems to help.

My landlord brought me cake with prune filling last night... I wanted to be polite so I ate a small piece. BIG MISTAKE OMG OMG OMG.

That made me lmao lol

^ Made me LOL too!

I liken mine to that of cow-pat. Corrrrr, so sexy. LOL!!

I had horrible loose bowel movements last week. Two days of yuckiness so I emailed my Midwife and she said so long as I kept hydrated and was not running a fever or vomiting, that it would just be diet related and to not worry. She asked me to call her back if I was feeling really ill along with my toilet issues LOL It went away after I balanced my meals. Some days are better than others, but I much prefer a looser bowel movement than constipation. Can't win them all :dohh:

I'm nowhere near as far along as you but I am usually quite constipated but ever since I got my bfp I have had bowel movement at least once a day and it's been very loose!

I was constipated pretty much all the time from before BFP to about 10 days ago, now it swaps over from constipated to cow pats - lol

x

Swapping between constipated and cow pats along with some lovely gas. Such a pleasant part of pregnancy - not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->