Loose vagina?

lovemybubba

New mummy
Reaction score
I had my daughter 14 weeks ago and my vaginally still feels quite loose. I asked my partner and he said it's fine, but it isn't the same as before. This is my second baby. My first weighed 9lbs 8oz and I had stitches, after they healed, I felt pretty normal again, my vaginally didn't feel loose. My daughter only weighed 7lbs and my labour was a short 2.5 hours, 2 small tears which they wouldn't stitch, but I haven't healed very well! The opening to my vagina has a gape to it, the inside feels all mushy and out of place. I can't even describe it, like there's extra flesh inside which I meet used to feel there.
If I went to see my gp, is there a possibility they could refer me to have it stitched up a bit? I'm avoiding sex completely due to embarrassment and frustration. I can't feel much if I'm honest. I could cry right now.

I think you should give it a little more time to heal and go back to normal. :D

I thought that at first, but then I got talking to a group of friends, and they started banging on about how they went back to normal pretty much straight away, and then I googled it and women are saying the same as them. Made me feel abnormal 😫

I went back to normal fairly quick with my 1st and 2nd, but it took longer with my 3rd and 4th. Mine felt like what you described for what felt like forever, but eventually went back to normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->